剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
You really think so?
你真这么想
I know it.
我早就知道
It needs you.
它需要你
Chopin?
肖邦
What would you do without me?
我不在的时候你会做什么
Hey, everybody.
大家早上好
There's turkey. What?
家里有火鸡 什么
If you want to make a sandwich, or I can make you a sandwich,
如果你想带三明治 我可以给你做
there's turkey. This is fine.
家里有火鸡 没事的
Have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
You, too.
你也是
You want eggs?
你要鸡蛋吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Do you want a ride today?
要我载你过去吗
Benji, listen.
班吉 听着
I have to ask you a question.
我得问你一个问题
So I wanted to ask you something about David.
我想问你有关大卫的事情
Did David ever
大卫有没有
do anything I should know about?
做什么需要我警觉的是
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do I mean?
我什么意思
Did he ever...
他有没有
touch you?
碰过你
Like, messing up my hair?
就像 呼噜我的头发
No, like, um, I don't know.
不 就是 我也不知道
He'll push on my back if I'm not sitting up straight.
我坐不直的时候他会推我的背
Like, how?
怎么推的
He says I look like a shrimp.
他说我像一只虾
Okay, but, like...
好吧 但是
did he ever do anything else?
他有没做过别的事
Say anything, do anything
说或者做任何
that made you feel uncomfortable?
让你感到不舒服的东西
What do you mean, like, something inappropriate?
什么意思 就像 不合时宜的事情
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Did he ever do anything inappropriate?
他有没有做过任何不合时宜的事情
No.
没有
You understand what I'm asking?
你懂我在问什么吗
He never made you feel strange or unsafe?
他有没有让你感觉奇怪或者不安全
No.
没有
That's weird.
这问题好奇怪
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好的
It is. You're right.
没错 你是对的
You need money for lunch?
你要午饭钱吗
Okay. Finish up.
好的 把东西吃完
Hello. This is Alex Myers.
你好 我是艾历克斯·迈尔斯
I can't come to the phone right now.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
"When your so young and fairy years
当鼓噪一时的流言蜚语
Are smeared by the gossip's noise..."
玷污你如此年轻而梦幻的年华
See, it seems like a mistake to us--
听到了吗 在我们看来这似乎有文法错误
"your so young and fairy years"--
你如此年轻而梦幻的年华
because we believe it should be "you are so young,"
因为我们通常会用 你是如此年轻
or "you're," contracted.
或者用你是的缩写
But actually, in the Russian, it's kogda tvoi mladyye leta.
但通常情况下 俄语是когда твои младые лета
Literally, "your fairy years so young."
直译过来 你童话般的岁月多么年轻
But all translations of poetry, especially Pushkin,
但所有诗歌♥的翻译版本 尤其是普希金
lean towards the Shakespearean,
都倾向于莎士比亚风格
the established poetic word order of English.
那种既有的诗歌♥英语词汇顺序
Please continue.
请继续
"When your so young and fairy years
当鼓噪一时的流言蜚语
"Are smeared by the gossip's noise,
玷污你如此年轻而梦幻的年华
"And by the high word's trial, fierce,
你便会丧失对荣誉的权利
"Your public honor's fully lost,
处在上流社会的判决下
"Alone midst indifferent crowds,
在这薄情的世人之中
"I share with you your soul's pains,
唯独我一人与你分忧
"And just for you my prayers, loud,
为你向着漠然的神像
"Are send to idols, void of sense.
发出毫不灵验的祈求
"But the high world... His accusations,
但上流社会...决不会改变
"How cruel they are, he'd ne'er take back:
它那残酷无情的惩罚
"He doesn't root out the blind transgressions,
它不会鞭挞自己的谬误
"But bids to hide the sinful tracks.
反却替它们隐恶作假
"They're worth of quite the same aversion--
上流社会的爱慕虚荣
"His secret and so vain-full love,
它对伪善的孜孜追逐
"And hypocritical damnation:
应受我们同等的蔑视
"Try to forget the whole stuff.
让心儿披上忘怀之幕
"Don't drink the poison, outrageous;
切莫啜饮这痛苦的毒酒
"Leave that high circle, bright and close;
快从闷人的花花世界出走
"Leave crazy merriments and pleasures:
抛下这些疯狂的欢娱吧
You still have one good friend of yours."
唯独我一人是你的朋友
Yes, I'm holding for Detective Gutierrez.
是的 我找古铁雷斯侦探
I'm calling to make an appointment.
我要申请一个预约
Well, when do you expect her back, please?
那请问她大概什么时候回来
Well, can I have her voice mail?
那我可以给她留下语♥音♥吗
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hey, Dad.
嗨 嘿 爸爸
Missed you guys.
我好想你们
How was San Francisco? New York.
旧金山怎么样 是纽约
Did you bring us anything?
你给我们带什么了吗
Anything you can get there, you can get here.
那边能买♥♥到的这边也能
Uh, do you want me to take your luggage up? I got it.
要我把你的行李拿上去吗 我来就行
Uh, where's Mom?
妈妈呢
She's upstairs.
她在楼上
Uh, you got to get down.
你得下来了
So, everything good?
一切都好吗
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Hey. Hello.
嘿 你好
So, was it worth the trip?
这趟出差有什么收获吗
Not really. They have an idea,
没有 他们是有一个想法
but it's not very well developed.
但还不是很成熟
So what did you say?
那你说了什么
I said I loved it.
我说我喜欢它
So everything's okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah. I think so.
是的 大概吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Hmm. They seem normal.
他们看起来很正常
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I feel a little better.
我是说 我感觉好点了
Good.
很好
I can't get a hold of the police to get an appointment.
我打不通警♥察♥的电♥话♥来预约
I don't know if they even still need to talk to them.
我不知道是否应该让他们继续和他们谈
Obviously, I think they should.
当然 我认为是应该的
I don't think the kids would tell the police anything
但我不认为孩子们会告诉警♥察♥
they didn't tell me.
任何我还不知道的东西
Well, but there's nothing to know, right?
但是本来也没什么需要知道的东西 对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Henry was really angry.
亨利很生气
Like, defensive?
你是说 抵触
Yeah. But it makes sense.
是的 但也在情理之中
I don't know.
我不确定
He's his friend.
他是他的朋友
But Julian said David used to tell him dirty jokes.
但是朱利安说大卫和他讲过黄段子
Like what?
什么样的
It sounded kind of embarrassing more than anything.
听起来很令人尴尬那种
He's always trying to be funny, and he's usually just annoying.
他总是想搞笑一点 但其实只是令人讨厌
I think he's funny.
我认为他很有趣
Mm. But then,
嗯 但然后
you know, your mind goes to terrible places.
你懂的 你就会想到不好的事情上去
Oh, believe me. I keep thinking about it.
相信我 我一直在这么想
It was horrible.
太可怕了
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表