剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
但它更沉重了
I didn't want to lose you then,
我那时不想失去你
and I don't want to lose you now.
我现在也不想失去你
You're the best father and husband
你是任何人能找到的
anyone could ever have.
最好的父亲和丈夫
You deserve to know.
你应该知道
I know.
我知道
I've always known.
我一直都知道
And it doesn't matter.
这不重要
I love her.
我爱她
She's always been my daughter.
我一直当她是我女儿
And the most important part...
最重要的是
is that I got you.
我有你
What's the difference in the end?
所以这有什么区别呢
Towson. You are right.
陶森 你说得对
Colleges for $800.
学费800美元的大学
This California university is home
这所加利福尼亚大学欢迎
to the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace.
战争 革命和和平的胡佛研究所
Conner. What is Stanford?
康纳 斯坦福是什么
Right. Colleges, $1,200.
是的 大学 1200美元
To stand out from other...
与其他不同
Hey.
嘿
You look nice.
你看上去很漂亮
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
I just want to say...
我只是想说
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You're going to be an amazing grandfather.
你会是个很棒的祖父的
You're gonna be pretty great yourself.
你当自己就很棒了
So she didn't say anything?
她还是什么都没说吗
She didn't drop any hints?
她就没透露一点线索吗
Oh, I'm sure Ella knows exactly what the baby's name is
我相信艾拉很清楚宝宝的名字
and has decided not to tell us.
而且决定不告诉我们
And probably hasn't even told Justin.
而且可能连贾斯汀都没说
Oh, Justin called today,
哦 贾斯汀今天打电♥话♥了
and he said he might be able to get on a flight tomorrow,
他说他也许能搭上明天的飞机
so it's possible he might actually make it in time.
所以也许他还真能及时赶到
That's great.
太好了
He's so excited.
他很兴奋
To those two spoiled kids.
敬两个被惯坏的孩子
To the prince and princess.
敬王子与公主
What's wrong?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Uhh!
啊
Oh. Hon?
哦 亲爱的
You all right?
你没事吧
What's the matter?
怎么回事
So you are in luck.
所以你很幸运
Dr. Roth is the best there is, and he has a spot tomorrow.
罗斯医生是这里最棒的 而且他明天有空
It'll be first thing in the morning.
明天一早就做
You'll be in and out. I can't do this right now.
很快就会结束 我现在不能做这个
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
You're lucky you made it here in time.
你很幸运能及时过来
You do need to get some rest,
你的确需要休息一下
so I would recommend everyone go home.
所以我建议所有人回家
You don't need to worry. It's really routine.
不用担心 这只是个常规手术
You have to trust me that she could not be in better hands.
你要相信我 她得到了最好的治疗
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck.
操
Julia, when your body tells you something,
茱莉娅 当你的身体告诉你一些事
you have to listen. You can't argue.
你要学会倾听 你不能反抗
Like I didn't feel old enough already.
就像我还感觉自己不够老似的
Gallstones?
胆结石
Really?
真的吗
I'm gonna run home and get your stuff.
我回家拿你的东西
No, just come back in the morning. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.
不 明早再来就好 明天会很漫长的
No. I'll be right back. The end.
不 我马上回来 就这样
Bye, Daddy.
再见 爸爸
So nothing? You don't feel anything yet?
所以没动静吗 你还是没有任何感觉吗
Nope. The doctor says the baby is fine.
没有 医生说宝宝很好
I'm really sorry this happened.
我很抱歉发生了这事
I mean, I know you don't want me there.
我是说 我知道你不想我在那儿
But I still want to be the first one to show up,
但我还是希望第一个出现
and now I could miss it.
但现在我可能要错过了
You're being silly.
你在说傻话
When the baby comes, the baby will be here
等宝宝出生 你这一生
for the rest of your life, okay?
他都会在的 好吗
I know, but general anesthesia.
我知道 但全身麻醉
They do this every day.
他们每天都做这个
You've nothing to worry about.
你什么也不用担心
That's not true. Things go wrong.
这不是真的 凡事都可能出问题
Are you afraid?
你害怕了吗
I'm afraid I'll never meet my grandchild.
我怕我再也见不到我的外孙了
Do you want to call him?
你想给他打电♥话♥吗
I'll do it.
我来吧
Hi.
嗨
Yeah, no--no news yet. Can you talk?
嗯 不 还没有新消息 你方便说话吗
I have to have surgery tomorrow.
我明天要做手术
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Gallstones.
胆结石
Yeah.
嗯
It hurt a lot, but I'm feeling better now.
很疼 但现在感觉好多了
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
Okay.
好的
I will.
我会的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表