剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
No.
不行
Right, because you always get your way.
对 因为你总是能按自己的想法行事
Can't you see it from my side at all?
你就不能从我的角度考虑一点吗
Why can't you just leave it the way it is?
你就不能别插手一切顺其自然吗
You decided all of this.
你决定这所有事
You kept me out of everything.
你什么都不让我参与
I played along every step of the way.
我参与了这里面的每一步
I just want in a little bit.
我只想参与进来一点点
Hey, there.
你好啊
Hi.
嗨
So are you a grandmother yet?
所以你当上祖母了吗
No, not yet, but wow, "grandma."
还没有 但是天啊 祖母
Boy, does that sound sexy.
天 听上去真性感
Are you kidding? People are gonna hate
你在开玩笑吗 人们会嫉妒死你的
that you look the way you do and you have a grandchild.
看上去这么年轻 却有了外孙
Sorry. I'm in a terrible mood.
抱歉 我心情不好
And honestly, that's the first time anyone's called me that.
而且说实话 这是我第一次听到有人这么叫我
Well, you better get used to it.
你最好赶紧习惯
Can't I just have him call me Julia?
我就不能让他叫我茱莉娅就好吗
Oh, it's a boy? Eric didn't say.
哦 是个男孩吗 埃里克没说
He just asked me to send out the christening dress.
他只是让我把洗礼服寄去
He did?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
He said Ella asked for it.
他说是艾拉要的
Like it or not, the line continues.
不管你喜不喜欢 他们都在继续交往
Oh, speaking of which,
哦 说到这个
you know that Romanov book that our friend Daniel wrote,
你知道我们朋友丹尼尔写的那本罗曼诺夫的书吗
the one Eric consulted on?
请教了埃里克的那本
They're making it into a miniseries.
他们准备把它拍成一部迷你剧
Oh, I hated that book.
哦 我讨厌那本书
It's the worst kind of armchair history.
它严重脱离了历史
I thought you'd be excited.
我还以为你会很开心呢
Eric said he liked it,
埃里克说他很喜欢
but I thought it was because he was his friend.
但我认为那是因为他是他的朋友
There's nothing worse than historians guessing
没什么比历史学家乱猜三百年前
at people's hearts 300 years ago.
人们的心事更糟了
We can't even do it now.
我们现在都还做不到呢
That's true.
这倒是真的
How are the boys?
男孩们怎么样
They're fine.
他们挺好的
Julia, are you okay?
茱莉娅 你还好吗
No. No, I'm not.
不 不 我一点都不好
It's not just the grandma thing, and it's not just...
不只是当姥姥这件事 也不是
Ella acting like the whole world works for her.
艾拉表现的像全世界都得围着她转一样
What's she doing?
她咋啦
She's a snob.
她就是个势利小人
Well, I guess it's in her blood.
我猜她这是遗传的你
I don't know. I just got used to being a mother.
我不知道 我刚习惯如何当一个妈妈
I mean, obviously, I decided, I guess,
我是说 显然 我决定了要当一个母亲
but even though you do things,
但即使有些事情是你自己决定的
it feels like they're just happening to you.
但感觉上这些事像不请自来一样
And now there's this cascade--
然后又出了这么一件大事
one thing's happening after another and another.
事情一件接一件的发生
What's it have to do with me?
这和我有什么关系啊
I mean, I set it in motion, but I was young.
虽然这件事起源于我 但我那时候还年轻
I didn't know what I was doing, and now,
我不知道我当时在做什么 现在
well, I'm not young anymore, am I?
我已经不再年轻了 对吧
I know.
我明白
We still don't know what we're doing.
我们现在还是不知道自己在做什么
And you can't pretend anymore like you don't have any control
但是你不能再假装自己没有什么控制权了
because it's actually your life.
因为这就是你自己的生活
You're not making me feel any better.
你这么说一点儿都没有安慰到我
Excuse me!
不好意思
Hold on a sec.
等一下
Excuse me!
不好意思
Did it occur to you that I might need that chair?
你就没有想到我可能会需要那把椅子吗
You didn't even ask.
你问都没问一下
I could be waiting for somebody.
我可能在等别人啊
Fucking Millennials.
烦人的80后和90后们
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Julia, you should have told me. I had to find out by accident--
茱莉娅 你应该告诉我的 我居然是偶然才发现
when I looked at her little face
当我看向她的小脸时
and I saw my mother staring back at me.
就像我妈妈在盯着我一样
Yeah, you told me. Why are you acting like it's not true?
是的 你以前说过了 你为什么表现的像这不是真的一样
Because it doesn't matter. Why would I tell you?
因为是不是真的都无所谓了 我为什么要告诉你啊
What good could have come from that?
告诉你有什么好处吗
Because I would have liked the chance.
因为我会想抓住这个机会
We could have had a life together.
我们本来可以一起生活的
I made my decision.
我已经下定决心了
Without me.
而你都不问我一下
Eric really wanted a family.
埃里克想要一个家庭
You just wanted me.
而你却只想要我
I didn't know that was an option.
我都不知道有这个选择好吗
Right. You never thought of it.
没错 你从来没想到过这一点
So you're blaming me?
所以现在是怪我咯
This is a fascinating piece of self-preservation.
你这典型是一种自私行为
You want me to say it?
你想让我直说吗
You're not Eric.
你不是埃里克
And maybe that's why we were together,
也许那是我们在一起的原因
but it's also why we're not together.
但那也是我们分手的原因
So why did you call me? You called me.
所以你干嘛给我打电♥话♥呢 是你给我打的
Well, why did you see me?
那你为什么来见我呢
Fuck!
他妈的
JFK.
去肯尼迪机场
What airline?
哪班飞机
I'll tell you when we get there.
到了以后我再告诉你
I got to pick up my daughter's in-laws.
我得去接一下我的亲家们
I was going to take the train back to Brooklyn and drive out there,
我本来打算坐火车回布鲁克林 然后开车去那里的
but I got distracted.
但我现在很心烦意乱
Finish or throw it out.
要么喝完要么扔掉
Really?
讲真吗
Yes.
是的
Okay?
行了么
Pay.
给钱
Wait here. Keep the meter running.
在这儿等着 开着计价器
I'm not paying for any of that JFK shit.
我才不会用机场的出租车
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Leave your purse.
把钱包留下
No.
不
Hello!
你们好啊
Hello, Grandma.
你好啊 姥姥
Hello, Grandma, to you.
你好啊 奶奶
No news, right?
还没消息 是吗
No.
是的
So how was the plane ride?
飞机坐得怎么样啊
The flight? Uh, quick.
这次航♥班♥吗 非常快
I always forget it's really close.
我总是忘了我们离得很近
So is our car. This way.
我们的车也很近 这边来
No, I got it.
不用 我来拿吧
I'll ride up front.
我去坐前面
There's room back here. That's okay.
后面还有位置 没关系
Well, I'm excited it hasn't happened yet.
很高兴她还没有生
Now that we've made it to the city,
既然现在我们赶到这里了
maybe we'll get to be there.
也许我们可以到那儿去
Where? At the hospital.
去哪儿 去医院啊
No. She's gonna deliver alone.
不 她得独自生下来
Really?
真的吗
Somebody should be there with her.
应该找个人陪她啊
Yeah, her husband.
是的 那就是她丈夫
But guess what. He's in Singapore.
但你猜怎么着 他现在在新加坡
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表