剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
you could show us
给我们说一下
where Oksana was born.
奥克萨纳是在哪儿出生的
This is her village. Here.
这是她的村庄 这里
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
It's right next to North Korea.
就在朝鲜旁边
This is the children's home.
这是这孩子的家
We're just curious,
我们有点好奇
uh, what if her parents want her back?
如果她爸妈想把她要回去怎么办
You're her parents.
你们就是她爸妈
This is not like U.S.
这里不像美国
Once you adopt Oksana,
一旦你领养了奥克萨纳
the connection to her birth parents is legally broken,
她和她生身父母的联♥系♥就合法断裂了
forever.
永远
Hm.
嗯
And what if Oksana came back looking for them someday?
那如果奥克萨纳以后回来找他们呢
If I were you, I would tell her nothing.
如果我是你 我什么也不会告诉她
Burn this map when you get home
等你回家就烧了这张地图
and forget you ever came to Vladivostok.
忘了你曾来过符拉迪沃斯托克
There's nothing here for her.
这里没有属于她的东西
What you are doing is wonderful.
你的所作所为很伟大
You will be great parents
你们会成为很棒的父母
and Oksana will have a magical life in America.
而奥莎娜会在美国过得很好
Don't ever look back.
不要回头
I drink to you.
敬你们一杯
Za zdorov'ye.
干杯
I drank too much.
我喝太多了
There's something wrong with that baby.
那孩子有点不对劲
We don't know that.
那可不一定
Yes, we do, Joe. You saw.
很确定 乔 你也看见了
It was listless. It was silent.
她蔫蔫的 一声不吭
You don't know that.
哪有啊
They say these babies, you know, no one holds them.
他们说这些宝宝没人抱
They're not the same as other babies,
他们和其他宝宝不一样
they have to learn to keep quiet
他们必须学会保持安静
because they don't get any attention.
因为他们得不到任何关注
There's something wrong with that baby.
那个孩子不太对劲
There's something wrong with its brain. I'm positive.
她脑子不太正常 我肯定
A six-month-old is supposed to babble,
六个月的宝宝应该闹个不停
roll onto their tummy, play with their hands and feet.
滚来滚去 手脚动个不停
I fucking memorized that list, I read it so many times.
我该记住那个清单的 我看了好几遍
You remember the doctor said not to judge by those milestones
你记得医生说过不要通过这些表现就下判断吧
because we don't know what's true.
因为我们不知道到底是怎么回事
Maybe she was born premature.
可能她是早产儿
She's probably not even the age they say she is.
她甚至可能没他们说的那么大
She's probably developmentally delayed.
她可能发育缓慢
Joe, I know you could tell the minute you touched it.
乔 你摸她的那一刻能感觉得到
Even when we took its clothes off,
我们都把她的衣服脱了
that baby just laid there,
她还是那样
limp, floppy muscles. That little girl said so.
松软无地躺在那里 那个小女孩说了
P'yanitsa.
皮亚妮侧
Doesn't mean parents, it means drunk.
不是父母的意思 是醉酒
That's a fetal alcohol baby.
她有胎儿酒精综合征
What?
什么
Yeah. I asked Vera.
没错 我问过薇拉
Elena lied to us.
埃琳娜骗了我们
Why would she lie about something like that?
为什么她要在这种事上说谎
That little girl just wanted to get adopted.
那小女孩就想被领养走
She'd say anything.
她什么不敢说
There is something wrong with that baby.
那个宝宝不对劲
I know.
我知道的
I mean, is it even the same baby?
真的是同一个宝宝吗
The-the one in the video had, like, a birthmark on her face.
视频里的宝宝脸上有个胎记
Do you remember? By her ear?
记得吗 在耳朵边上
I've seen that tape a hundred times.
那段录像我看了一百遍了
It's the same baby.
是同一个宝宝
I cannot believe we came all this way
我们大老远跑来
and we're going home empty-handed.
居然就这么空手而归了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're not taking that baby.
我们不能领养那个宝宝
And I'll tell you something, if they fucking switched it on us,
我告诉你 如果她们换宝宝来骗我们
I want my 50 grand back.
我要把五万块拿回来
Anka, I know you're upset, but we are not customers here.
安卡 我知道你很生气 但我们不是顾客
We came to adopt a child no matter what.
不论如何 我们是来领养孩子的
We are customers.
我们就是顾客
You see fucking Elena and the way they handle us.
你看到埃琳娜他们对我们的态度了
All these papers and forms?
这么多文件和表单
It's just cash changing hands.
只是金钱交易而已
You can hide behind whatever virtue you want to.
别这么道德婊了
Come on.
别这样
We came here to get a healthy baby,
我们来这里是为了领养一个健康的宝宝
and they gave us that one.
结果他们给了我们那个
And I feel terrible, because it is terrible
我很不舒服 因为那个宝宝
what is gonna happen to that baby,
以后肯定不好过
but it's--that's not what I paid for.
但我花钱买♥♥的不是这个
Anka, I am not hiding behind any virtue, and neither are you.
安卡 我不是道德婊 你也不是
We agreed that we wanted a baby,
我们说好了想要一个宝宝
we agreed that we'd do anything to get one
不管怎样都要领养
and we also agreed that we would take whatever God gave us.
不管上帝给我们什么都要接受
God?
上帝
God got to tell us to take every penny we had
上帝得告诉我们拿上所有的钱
and chase something that didn't exist.
千里迢迢来追逐不存在的东西
God decided that your cousin Kevin should have six kids,
上帝决定你的堂兄凯文应该有六个孩子
and he doesn't even have a fucking job
他连工作都没有
and he's still in a band.
而且还在玩乐队
He's a limo driver, he's on drugs, and he has six kids.
他是豪华轿车司机 还嗑药 都有六个孩子
God decided that.
这是上帝决定的
Limo driver is a job. And Kevin's nice.
豪华轿车司机就是工作 而且凯文人很好
That's not the point!
那不是重点
So you never agreed with me about taking the baby?
我领养那个宝宝你其实一直都不同意吗
You said it, but you didn't mean it.
你嘴上同意 但不是真心的
It's one thing to say it.
说是一回事
I didn't think it was actually gonna happen.
我没想到真的会实现
I wasn't even qualified to weigh in on it.
我连提意见的资格都没有
I mean, do you want to be cremated or buried?
你想要火葬还是土葬
See?
看吧
It's a hypothetical question.
这是个假设性问题
You can't answer that right now,
你现在答不上来
but I'll know what to do when you die.
但等你死了我就知道了
Well, what about what I want?
那我的想法呢
You want to take care of a vegetable
你想余生都照顾
for the rest of your life?
一个植物人吗
And that's if it lives.
前提是她能活下来
Then... why are we even doing this?
那我们为什么这么做
I mean, what did you think it was gonna be?
你以为会是什么样子
It is a responsibility, and it is not easy
这是一份责任 即使是健康的宝宝
even with a healthy baby.
也不会轻松
Because I've sacrificed enough, Joe.
因为我做的牺牲够多了 乔
It's enough.
够多了
I mean, I th-I think back to just fucking and hoping.
回想以前只是做♥爱♥ 想着能怀上
And then the books and the thermometers and then the IVF.
然后查书 量基础体温 接下来是试管宝宝
Every IVF, the insurance companies, the hormones.
每个试管宝宝 保险公♥司♥ 荷尔蒙
All that hope and all that misery.
那些期待和痛苦
Every dollar, every extra job, no house, no vacation.
每一分钱 每一份额外的工作不能买♥♥♥房♥♥ 没有假期
Asking my parents for money, again.
再次跟我父母要钱
We've been filling up a bathtub for 15 years,
15年来我们一直在往这个浴缸里灌水
and then we get here and it's empty.
结果来了 发现它是空的
I know. I was there.
我知道 我也一起经历了
Yeah. You were there, but you didn't inject horse piss
你也经历了 但你没有把马尿
into your veins and ride a wave of hormones
输进静脉 经历一波荷尔蒙折磨
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表