剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
*# We can't go on together #
*同床异梦
*# With suspicious minds #
*怎能携手前行
*# And we can't build our dreams #
*离心离德
*# On suspicious minds #
*怎能共叙佳缘
Cut!
咔
That was perfect!
表演得很好
Oh!
哦
Moving on.
继续
New deal, people.
新安排 大伙们
What would you like?
你想来点什么
I'd like to know why you told me
我想让你告诉我
there was no bar the other night.
你在前几天晚上为什么告诉我这里没有酒吧
My English isn't very good.
我的英语不是很好
Your English is good.
你的英语很好
And not only is this a bar,
而且这不仅有酒吧
but you're the bartender.
你还是酒保
I'm sorry for the confusion.
很抱歉给你造成了误解
Let me get that right away.
我马上给你倒一杯酒
We're all very happy you're here.
我们都很高兴你来到这里
I mean, I didn't order...
我没点
You know what? Thank you.
算了 谢谢你
Hey!
嘿
Hello.
你好
Have a seat.
请坐
You scared away the birds.
你让他们作鸟兽散了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Cheers.
干杯
I know you just lost your mother.
我知道你刚刚失去了你的母亲
It must be a very hard time.
这对你来说一定很难过
But you made the right choice to work.
但是你 选择去工作是对的
And you know, Alexandra is afraid of losing everything.
你知道 亚历山德拉害怕失去一切
Use that.
利用好这种感情
That's very kind of you.
你可真体贴
Everyone's been very nice.
所有人都很友善
A beautiful woman comes along,
只要漂亮的女性已出现
and suddenly everyone is on their best behavior.
突然之间所有人都变得谦谦有礼了
You know that better than anyone.
这一点你比谁都清楚
That's very sweet, darling, but you don't need to bother.
你嘴真甜 亲爱的 但是你没必要费事了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
I did the same thing when I was younger.
我在年轻的时候也做过同样的事
Younger than you.
比你还年轻的时候
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You fucked the director on your last job,
你在上一份工作睡了你的导演
and you're already fucking the male lead on this one.
而且你已经和这部戏的男主角搞上了
This is bullshit.
一派胡言
Everyone knows.
所有人都知道
It's obvious and it's boring.
这是老生常谈
Come.
来
Sit.
坐下吧
I understand.
我明白
You don't want to give yourself over,
你不想受人摆布
so you take the easy way out.
所以你就选择了简单的办法
I've tried.
我努力过了
You either don't react,
你要么毫无反应
or you react like a crazy person.
要么就像发了疯一样
I've been acting since I was 18 years old.
我从18岁就开始演戏了
Mm-hmm. And you keep using the same tricks.
你一直都在用同样的把戏
Did you ever think that maybe
你有没有想过
you're a great actress and a terrible director?
你虽然是伟大的演员但是并不适合导演
Very good.
很好
Where was this person hiding?
你把这一面藏到哪去了
It's nice to have a pretty face,
拥有姣好的面容很不错
but that's not what Alex was known for.
但是这并不是亚历克斯最出名的地方
In fact, you're far too beautiful to play her.
事实上 你与她相比太漂亮了
She was cunning and intelligent and powerful.
她狡诈 聪慧又富有权势
You fuck everyone
你和所有人上♥床♥
to avoid putting your whole self into the role.
就为了避免把自己全心投入到角色中
But surprise!
但是你没想到
You can't fuck me.
你没办法睡我
So you're going to have to do your job.
所以你必须去做好你的工作
I'm sorry you're too old to play this part.
真遗憾你年纪大了演不了这个角色
It must be hard to watch the parade go by.
眼睁睁看着演出与自己擦肩而过一定不好受
Hello.
喂
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Getting ready for bed.
准备睡觉
Do you want to stop by for a visit?
你要不要过来
No. I'm kind of working tonight.
不 我今晚要工作
Well, don't let it jam you up.
别让工作拖累了你
Whatever you're doing is the way you do it.
顺其自然展现自我就好
That's exactly what she said.
这话和她说得一样
Look,
听着
Jacqueline's into reality, and it's extreme.
杰奎琳追求现实 精益求精
She's in touch with something.
她对事物有独特的把握
She sees things that...
她能够看到
fuck, that we're all trying to hide.
我们都试图躲避的事实
She's cruel.
她很毒舌
Ah, that's because you know what she's saying is true,
那是因为你知道她说的话是真的
and there's no safety net.
不加任何掩饰的真♥相♥
Well, I appreciate the call and the thought,
感谢你打来电♥话♥对我关心备至
but I'm staying in.
但是我不打算出门
Sweet dreams, Empress.
祝你做个美梦 皇后
Hello?
喂
Hello?
谁在那
Excuse me.
不好意思
Olivia. What are you doing here?
奥莉维亚 你在这里做什么
Your costume's in your trailer.
你的戏服在你的拖车里
Did someone bring this back this morning?
有人在早上把这件衣服送回来了吗
That's for Part 1.
那是第一部分的
We haven't even used it yet. Why?
我们都还没用到 怎么了
It's that gasoline smell.
闻着一股汽油味
Ah, it's benzene from the dry cleaning.
那是干洗用的苯
Can you believe they still use it?
你能相信他们还在用这种东西吗
It's so toxic.
毒性大得很
Who has keys to this trailer?
这个拖车的钥匙是谁保管的
Just me.
就只有我
Well, I got in here.
那怎么能让人随随便便进来
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Hey.
嘿
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
Quiet on rehearsal.
片场安静
We're actually rehearsing, right?
我们是真的在排练 对吧
Absolutely.
当然
So, Olivia, I see you here kneeling.
奥莉维亚 你跪在那里
Samuel, you can come from the back,
塞缪尔 你从后面过来
hopefully as in the script.
尽量按照剧本来
Action.
开始
You've not been summoned to my palace.
我没有召见你来我的宫殿
This is the Lord's house, not yours.
这是主的房♥子 不是你的
You have come here because I am alone,
你趁我孤身一人来这里
but look at the walls.
看看这四壁
The saints are watching.
圣人们在注视着你
If it is their will, I'll leave, Empress.
如果这是他们的意愿 我会离开 皇后
It is my will.
这是我的意愿
I won't blaspheme He who is above,
我不会亵渎上天的尊严
but I feel possessed by a thousand devils
但是我感觉自己像被千百鬼魅附身
and must worship at your temple.
不受控制地要拜倒在你的裙下
Cut!
咔
Wonderful.
精彩
Quickly, quickly prepare them
快 给他们换上戏服
so we don't lose this magic.
别错过了这状态
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表