剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
This is fucked up.
这简直太糟糕了
I can't work that way.
我不能这样子工作
You are stronger than you think you are.
你比你想象的要强大
Well, can you at least run lines with me?
那你至少能够和我对台词
Meet me outside the castle at 7:00.
在晚上七点在城♥堡♥外和我见面
You mean the hotel?
你是说宾馆
Okay.
好的
Thank you, Rasputin.
谢谢你 拉斯普♥京♥
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天呐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello, there. Hey.
你好 嘿
So I assume we're going to dinner.
我们既然是去吃晚餐
I left my script upstairs.
我就把我的剧本放在楼上了
Are you working?
你在工作吗
We're rolling.
摄像准备完毕
Lock it up!
锁起来
Action on car! Action! Action!
发动车辆 开拍 开拍
I still can't believe they had cars.
我还是不敢相信他们有车
That's me.
那就是我
Lovely.
真可爱
They lure me that night to Felix's palace.
他们在那一晚把我引入菲利克斯的宫殿
I was supposed to meet his most beguiling wife.
我本来是要去见他迷人的妻子
We listened to jazz
我们一起听爵士乐
as they fed me cakes and wine laced with cyanide,
他们给我吃了混有氰化物的糕点
and then they tried to make me sing.
他们试图让我唱歌♥
Two hours passed, but I was nothing more than drunk.
两个小时过去 我除了酩酊大醉并无大碍
So they shot me in the chest.
所以他们就朝我胸前开了一枪
I ran, gasping, to the courtyard.
我气喘吁吁地逃到庭院里
They chased me.
他们追赶我
Shot me in the back,
向我背后开枪
and then hit me in the head with a brass ornament.
之后他们用一个黄铜装饰品砸我的脑袋
I dropped to my knees,
我跪倒在地
and then they shot me in the head point blank.
之后他们近距离向我的脑袋开了一枪
The Neva River was frozen,
涅瓦河已经封冻
and when they pulled my body out,
在他们把我的尸体拉上来的时候
there was water in my lungs.
我的肺里全是积水
I drowned.
我是淹死的
Cut! Going again!
咔 再来一次
Oh.
哦
Dead body gets another take.
尸体都有再拍一次的机会
We should go and get our scripts.
我们该去拿剧本了
Thank you for sharing this.
谢谢你给我分享这些
I can't get enough of this shit.
我对这种故事怎么都听不够
Beer?
要啤酒吗
Absolutely.
当然
"It rubs the lotion on its skin."
在皮肤上涂上油膏
This is elaborate.
这还真是精巧
Well, flea market.
跳蚤市场淘来的
I've only got one chair.
我就只淘到一把椅子
Cheers.
干杯
На здоровье.
干杯【俄】
I really don't like running lines.
我不喜欢对台词
Me, neither, but it's the job, right?
我也是 但是这毕竟是工作 对吗
I love this kind of script.
我喜欢这种台本
It's flat.
平实
It's all about the physical.
全部讲述的是客观事实
I didn't come here to be directed.
我来这可不是为了寻求指导的
Stand up.
站起来
You first.
你先
You're afraid.
你害怕了
I'm really not.
并没有
I'm under your spell.
我着了你的魔
Script.
剧本
See you at work.
片场见
So we both agree
我们都同意这只是
that this is location dependent, right?
触景生情 对吧
Oh, shit. Really?
该死 真的吗
I was gonna call my mum.
我还打算给我妈打电♥话♥呢
Two sugars, Nicky?
两块糖 尼基
No maid.
没有女佣
How domestic you are when you know I'm vexed.
你在知道我生气的时候还真是乖巧顺从
I know you bear the weight of all the world.
我知道你承受着这个世界的重担
What be it for a wife if not to lessen your load?
如果不能为你分担还要我这个妻子何用
And frankly, I'll not have the ears of the house
说实话 我也不希望家中的仆从
share our intimacies, darling.
偷听我们的私事 亲爱的
And why not?
有何不可
They know all there is to know.
他们都知道得差不多了
This letter...
这封信
claims that you are under Rasputin's spell,
声称你被拉斯普♥京♥蛊惑
that he's turning the armies and ministers against me,
他还挑动军队和大臣反对我
against God's own emissary on Earth.
反对上帝在人间的使者
Who wrote it?
谁写的
Nicholasha?
尼古拉沙
The one who called me a German bitch
那个管我叫德国荡♥妇♥
and Alexei a weakling?
管阿列克谢叫弱雏的人
You take his word over your queen.
你相信她的话却不相信你的皇后
What am I to say, Alex,
在你问我要喝什么样的茶的时候
when you ask me how I take my tea?
你把我当成什么
You are done with Rasputin.
你和拉斯普♥京♥一刀两断
You will see him no more.
你不许再见他
And that is final.
没得商量
Cut!
咔
Fucking sword.
该死的剑
Brian, you have such a beautiful voice.
布莱恩 你的声线很美
But?
但是
But I need to feel your strength.
我需要感受到你的力量
Okay. But how strong is he? Hell, look what happened.
好吧 但是他能有多强势 你看看都出了什么事
Oh, he is strong.
他很强势
Do you think the tides of history are just?
你觉得历史的潮流是公正的吗
This is a man raised in a solid gold bassinet.
这是个在黄金摇篮里被养大的男人
Every whim met or exceeded.
每一次的心血来潮都都必须被满足或者超出他的要求
He had never heard the word "no,"
他从来没有被拒绝过
or even been addressed by name outside his family.
甚至在自己的家庭之外都不能被直呼其名
Okay, so he's spoiled.
他被宠坏了
But, I mean, it's Rasputin. Look at him.
但是 毕竟对手是拉斯普♥京♥ 看看他
Look at her.
看看她
Your wife.
你的妻子
Oh, I get it. So he's afraid of her.
我明白了 他是怕老婆
You are God's own emissary on Earth,
你是上帝派到人间的使节
and someone is fucking your wife,
有人在搞你的老婆
and he's dirty and filthy,
他肮脏又下流
and his cock is bigger than yours!
他的阳♥具♥还比你大
So what are you going to do about it?
你打算怎么办
Use the jewels of Russia, or I will take them!
用好俄♥罗♥斯♥的珠宝 不然我就把它夺走
Be a fucking man!
男人一点
I cannot play all the parts.
不能什么都让我负责
Back to 1!
回归原位
Okay, roll sound.
准备录音
20/1, take 2. A-mark.
20/1 第二次拍摄 摄像机A
B-mark.
摄像机B
And action.
开拍
Two sugars, Nicky?
加两块糖吗
We're caught in a trap.
我们进退维谷
I can't walk out.
无法逃脱
*# Because I love ya #
*因为我爱你
*# Too much, baby #
*难以自抑
*# Why can't you see #
*你为什么看不出来
*# What you're doing to me #
*你对我的百般摧残
*# When you don't believe #
*对我所说的话
*# A word I say? #
*充耳不闻
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表