剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Take them down.
扳倒他们啊
Make some good come out of this.
好歹得做点好事吧
You can stop at the next corner.
下个路口停车
I need to speak with Dr. Siqueiros.
我要找西奎埃罗斯医生
He's very busy today, Mr. Erikson.
他今天非常忙 埃里克森先生
He'll want to talk to me.
他会想见我的
Tell him that I'm giving him an opportunity
告诉他我给他一个
to respond to my story,
回应我故事的机会
which is about the sources of the fetal stem cells
此事有关他在诊所里用的
he uses in his treatment.
胎儿干细胞的来源
Please have a seat.
请坐稍等
Mr. Erikson?
埃里克森先生
Yes?
是的
Dr. Siqueiros is fine with you proceeding without his comments.
西奎埃罗斯医生同意你在没有他的回应下继续
He asked that you leave the premises immediately.
他让你立刻离开这里
You can feel free to go,
你可以自己走
or we can have you escorted.
或者我们赶你走
** We got somethin', we both know it *
* 我们有发现 我们心里都很清楚
** We don't talk too much about it *
* 我们并不总是谈起
** Ain't no real big secret *
* 也算不上什么大秘密
** All the same, somehow we get around it *
* 都是一样 不知怎的我们却避之不及
** Listen *
* 听着
** It don't really matter to me, baby *
* 这对我真的不重要 宝贝
** You believe what you want to believe, you see *
* 你会相信你愿意去相信的东西
** You don't have to live like a refugee *
* 你没必要活得像是个逃难的人
** Don't have to live like a refugee. *
* 没必要活得像是个逃难的人
Where is the one with the face I can't live without?
我难以忘怀的脸庞在哪
Let me choose the picture
挑挑这些照片
and see her as she is.
看看她最真实的样子
Let me pick the angle to catch her unaware.
捕捉她自然的美
Do you ever look at yourself?
你看过你自己吗
Do you know how beautiful you are?
你知道你有多美吗
Or are you more beautiful because you can't look?
或因你不自知而更美
Why can't I see the way you brush your hair?
我为何看不到你梳妆
Where is a picture of you walking up the stairs?
你轻摇云阶的图景又在何方
Reading a magazine?
你在读杂♥志♥吗
I don't want to tell you what to do.
我不想对你指手画脚
I want you to just do something.
我只想你自己
On your own.
做你自己的事
I want to see you like the stranger that I am...
我想要像陌生人一样看你 我本来也就是陌生人
and then feel it in my chest,
让感受流动于胸中
then my stomach,
下达致胃
then everywhere else,
弥漫至全身
when you finally look at me like you know me.
直到你像老相识一样的看着我
** Are you the brutal heart *
* 你是那狠心的人吗
** Are you the brutal heart *
* 你是那狠心的人吗
** That I've been looking for? *
* 你是我要找的那狠心的人吗
** Cause if you're looking for love *
* 要是你要找真爱
** You can look for that door *
* 请另寻别门
** Hearts *
* 那颗心啊
** Hearts that break the night in two *
* 那颗在夜晚破碎的心啊
** And arms that can't hold you that true *
* 无法拥抱你的双臂
** So use... *
* 来拥抱
** Me *
* 来拥抱我吧
** Use... *
* 拥抱
** Me *
* 我
** I don't mind at all *
* 我不会介意
** I don't mind that you only call me when you want *
* 我不介意你只在需要时呼唤我
** And I'm just glad you want me at all *
* 我只会庆幸你需要我
** Hearts *
* 那颗心
** And hearts that break the night in two *
* 那颗在夜晚破碎的心
** So *
* 来
** Use... *
* 拥抱
** Me *
* 我吧
** Use... *
* 拥抱
** Me *
* 我吧
** So are we brutal hearts *
* 原来我们都是那狠心的人
** Are we brutal hearts that break the night in two? *
* 我们都是在夜晚惆怅的狠心的人
** 'Cause I just want this night with you *
* 因为我只想和你共度良宵
** Well, I don't like the man *
* 我不喜欢那个人
** I don't like the man that I am *
* 我不喜欢我这个人
** I just want this night with you *
* 我只想和你共度良宵
** Well, then let's take this night from black to blue *
* 让我们今夜在一起直到天亮
** Well, then let's take this night *
* 让我们在一起
** From black to blue *
* 直到天亮
** And use... *
* 拥抱
** Me. *
* 我吧
Want a nightcap?
睡前小酌吗
It'll help your English.
这会让你英语更好
We should have tequila to help your Spanish.
那喝点龙舌兰你西班牙语就好啦
This thing is killing me.
这玩意烦死了
Which thing?
什么玩意
The demonstration piece.
到目前为止的发现
So, they text each other on burner phones.
他们互相用一次性电♥话♥发短♥信♥
Now, I found this one guy way out in la casa de la chingada,
我在金佳达的房♥子找到了这人
and everybody's giving me his name.
所有人都在给我他的名字
I mean everybody.
真的是是所有人
Of course, it's not a guy.
当然 这不是个人名
It's a store.
是个店名
But the guy who owns it supposedly wants to talk.
但这店的主人理应是想说点什么的
But, next thing we know,
但接下来
he's in a single-car accident.
他就卷入了单一车辆车祸事件
Ran into a giant propane tank.
撞上了一个巨型丙烷罐
Kaboom.
砰
Dental records.
通过牙科记录辨别出是他
I just want to do my job. You know, I d--
我就想好好干个工作 懂吗
I don't want to get people killed.
我不想害人
Or get killed yourself.
或者害死自己
They're texting each other,
他们互相通过短♥信♥联♥系♥
and they can get 6,500 people to show up in Chapultepec
他们能让6500人在25分钟之内
in 25 minutes notice.
出现在查普尔特佩克
So I figure it's someone at the phone company.
所以嫌犯应该是电♥话♥公♥司♥的人
To the phone company.
致电♥话♥公♥司♥
So, how's your health?
你身体怎么样
I made it through the blood test.
血化验过了
Did you meet the doctor?
医生见了吗
No. I have an appointment for tomorrow
预约的明天
to address their primary concern,
去解决他们的主要问题
which is can I pay for it.
也就是 我结得起账吗
So, you need the bank account number.
所以你需要银行账户号♥
Yeah. You know, they can verify
对 其实他们可以审查你的
the funds, but they can't transfer them.
资金 但是他们无权转账
It's gonna look like the wire's pending,
就像是一直很清楚你付不付得起
but it won't really go through.
但不会真的强行划款
So you won't have much time.
所以你时间不多了
I don't need that much time.
我不用那么多时间
So why bother?
那还担心什么
Because this charlatan is taking advantage of incurables.
因为这庸医在挣绝症患者的钱
"Charlatan."
庸医
That's good.
挺好的
Money makes the world go round.
钱让世界运转
Why is that a story?
这又怎么成了故事了
He's making them think they have a chance, and they don't.
这庸医让患者觉得他们可能会好 但他们根本不会
They're dying.
他们都快死了
It's a $250,000 sugar pill.
庸医卖♥♥的不过是250000美金的糖豆假药
I don't know.
我觉得
That seems like injustice to me.
这对我来说就是不公平
No, it's good.
这挺好的
It's symbolic.
很典型
I used to think that way.
我之前也那么想过
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表