剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Because she let him.
因为她让他去的
And she says she's fine with it.
她还说她觉得这挺好
She probably is. You know her.
有可能 你了解她的
Doesn't that bother you?
你不觉得这不好吗
Are you feeling any better?
你觉得好点了吗
I'm upset. We had breakfast,
我很难过 我们吃了早饭
and...we had a fight.
还吵了一架
It was my fault.
都是我的错
You need to calm down, go home, or go to the gym.
你得冷静 回家去 要么健身去
I don't know. Just relax.
随便吧 放松就好
Do something to get your mind off of it.
做点别的分分心
You can't do anything about it.
别再想这事了
Right, I'm just crazy and emotional and neurotic.
对啊 我很抓狂又情绪化又神经质
Sweetheart, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 抱歉
I don't want to cut you off, but I have a client in here.
我不想挂你电♥话♥ 但我这有患者
You know I want you to call me when it's happening,
别忘了 生了就打电♥话♥告诉我
but I really have to go.
我真的要挂了
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Of course you called.
你当然会打来了
Any news?
有什么发现吗
No, nothing.
没有 什么都没有
I had a dream last night that it happened.
我昨晚梦到事情发生了
I can't hear you. Where are you?
我听不清楚 你在哪儿
Hold on.
等下
I had a dream that she had the baby.
我梦到她生下了宝宝
It was a boy, by the way.
是个男孩
We know that already.
我们已经知道了
Really?
真的吗
So how is she?
她情况如何
Serene, like a...
很安稳 就像
boa constrictor digesting an elephant.
一只在消化大象的蟒蛇
So they've no idea when?
所以他们不知道什么时候会生
No.
是的
She's a week overdue already.
她已经比预产期晚一周了
Oh, thanks.
谢了
I'm just trying to get an idea of the timeline.
我只是想搞清楚时间安排
Who's that?
是谁啊
Publisher.
出版商
I'm gonna step outside for a second.
我出去一下
I just have a couple of questions I wanted to ask you.
我有几个问题想问你
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Well, I got a lousy reception.
我这边信♥号♥♥不太好
Can you hear me?
你能听清吗
Yeah.
能啊
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Uh, walking by Carnegie Hall.
刚走过卡内基音乐厅
You're right around the corner. Wait there. I'll come meet you.
你就在那个拐角 在那儿等着 我来找你
I have a ton of shit to do.
我有一大堆事要做
No, you don't. I want to see you.
不要 我要见你
Okay.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
Want to get some coffee?
想去喝杯咖啡吗
No, I'm antsy. Let's just walk.
不了 我有点烦躁 我们就这么走走吧
So what's going on?
情况如何
Well, she won't get induced, so we have no idea.
她不愿意催产 所以我们也不知道该怎么做
Everything's on hold, and I'm just trying not to lose my mind.
一切都在搁置着 我只能尽力保持理智
Well, you do like to be in control.
你是很喜欢掌控局面
Everybody does.
人人都是啊
You know, I'm glad to see you.
我很高兴能见到你
What's new?
有什么新鲜事吗
You mean besides selling the rights to my book?
你是指除了卖♥♥掉我书的改编权吗
You did? Which one?
你卖♥♥了吗 哪一本
The Romanov one.
罗曼诺夫那本
They're making it into a miniseries in Europe.
他们正在欧洲把它改编成一个迷你剧集
Wow, that's amazing.
哇 太棒了
Trying to figure out how to keep them from pushing me off of it.
我正在努力想办法参与到制♥作♥中去
What do you mean? I want to write it.
什么意思 我想写这个
You know how to do that? If I can write a book,
你知道怎么写吗 如果我能写书
don't you think I can write a TV show?
你觉得我写不了电视剧吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
I'd really like to thank Julia Wells
我真的要感谢朱莉娅·威尔斯
for always believing in me.
一直对我抱有信心
Oh, stop. You know I do.
别闹 你知道我是相信你的
I called Eric about it. I'm surprised he didn't tell you.
我给埃里克打电♥话♥说了这事 我很惊讶他没告诉你
Does he get a cut? No.
他拿到角色了吗 没有
That's why he didn't tell me.
所以他没告诉我
Well, we can celebrate in the Berkshires.
我们可以在伯克郡庆祝
You're coming? Yeah.
你要过来吗 是啊
Yeah, I thought it might be weird,
是啊 我觉得这会很尴尬
so I told Eric we were staying in town,
所以我跟埃里克说我们要呆在市里
but he insisted, so...
但他很坚持 所以
Oh. Look where we are.
哦 看我们走到哪儿了
Let's go get a vodka and some blinis.
我们去买♥♥瓶伏特加和俄式薄饼
It'll be perfect.
就完美了
I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 来吧
We can pretend we're a couple of strangers like we were back then.
我们可以装作两个陌生人 就像当初那样
Julia.
茱莉娅
What?
什么
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm just not hungry.
没事啊 我只是不太饿
You know what? I know what we're gonna do.
你知道吗 我知道我们要去干嘛了
Hey.
嘿
Look at this.
看看这个
$1.00.
一块钱
Why don't you sign it? Be worth at least double.
不如你在上面签名吧 这样至少值两块
Come on, let's go inside.
来吧 我们进去
All these thoughts.
所有这些思想
They've got "The Odyssey" in here,
这里有奥德赛
and they've got "How to Make the Perfect Martitni."
还有如何制♥作♥一百分马蒂尼
Pretty much covers Western civilization, doesn't it?
几乎涵盖了西方文明 对吗
Every once in a while, I think about the fact
每隔一段时间 我都会想到这个事实
that 80% of the people who've had 90% of the thoughts in here are dead.
这里90%思想的主人 其中80%已经死了
Oh, Daniel.
哦 丹尼尔
Does that still scare you?
这还是让你感到害怕吗
Tolstoy's books are here, but he's not.
托尔斯泰的书在这里 但他却不在
None of us will be here.
任何人都不会永远留下的
But some of us get to leave more behind.
但我们中的一些人会留下更多东西
That's not why people do that.
这不是人们这么做的原因
Meanwhile, you'd trade it all to be Tolstoy.
然而 你会愿意交换一切去成为托尔斯泰
That's probably true.
这倒是真的
You think I should get one of these screenwriting books?
你觉得我该买♥♥本这种电影剧本创作的书吗
I thought you said you knew how to do it.
你不是说过你知道怎么写吗
Apparently you're supposed to save a cat or something.
很明显你该养只猫什么的了
Listen, I know you don't know when it's gonna be,
听着 我知道你不知道她什么时候会生
but you have to promise to call me.
但你要保证会给我打电♥话♥
Of course. I'm gonna call everybody.
当然 我会给每个人都打电♥话♥的
No, it's me. I should be there.
不 只有我 我得在现场
What? No.
什么 不
No, that's not gonna happen.
不 这不可能
Why not? Really?
为什么 真的吗
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么那样看着我
Like what?
怎样
You're looking at me like you actually feel something,
你看我的方式好像你真的对我有感觉
but you're acting like you don't know me.
但你表现得像根本不认识我一样
We're not having a discussion about this, Daniel.
我们不讨论这个 丹尼尔
Well, who else am I supposed to talk to?
那我该跟谁讨论呢
I'm in the same boat. The fuck you are.
我们的处境是相同的 相同个屁
Oh, you know what? No.
好吧 你知道吗 不行
Julia.
茱莉娅
Julia.
茱莉娅
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表