剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Is it hard to talk?
说话困难吗
It's nothing.
没事
Still living in Brixton?
还住在布里克斯顿吗
Not for years.
很多年之前就搬走了
Notting Hill.
诺丁山
Right.
对啊
So, how have you been keeping yourself?
那你怎么吃饭啊
You know, bit of this,
就是
bit of that.
打零工
Considering options.
想想自己能做什么
That's a bumpy road.
这一路不好走啊
You can spend your whole life doing that
你要是不注意的话
if you're not careful.
一辈子打零工
So, what do the doctors say?
医生怎么说
Aw, you know how they are.
他们就那样
According to them, I should be long gone.
他们说 我早就该死了
But that's because they don't know Ondine.
那是因为他们不认识翁蒂娜
Of course, even she can't fight nature.
当然 连她也无法违背大自然的规律
She's managed to keep me away.
她不就把我赶走了吗
Still blaming your problems on everyone but yourself, I see.
总是埋怨别人
You never knew her.
你从不了解她
You never gave her a chance.
从没给她机会
Because she'd rather pretend I didn't exist.
因为她宁愿装作我不存在
And you'd do anything to make her happy.
你愿意付出一切让她开心
I suppose it's my fault.
我想是我的错
Is that what you came here to tell me?
你就是来告诉我这个的吗
What do you really want?
你到底想怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
I heard you were dying.
你不是快死了
And here you are.
结果你还在床上
You're my father.
你是我的父亲
I thought that we should say good-bye.
我觉得我应该过来和你道个别
Don't get sentimental.
别弄得这么伤感
I had an image of how this would be.
我之前还想像过这个场景
It was a bit different.
和我想的有点不一样
You want me to say how proud I am of you.
你想让我说 我对你感到非常骄傲
You want me to tell you
我猜 你想让对你说
how much joy you've brought me, I expect.
你给我带来了无限喜悦
That you're not a disappointment.
你并没有让我失望
That you haven't thrown your life away.
你并没有放弃你的生活
Well, I can't.
但我不会这么说的
Because now is not the time to start lying, is it?
因为这种时候我们也不能撒谎了 对吧
Very good, then.
好吧
You couldn't even give us a moment alone, could you?
你就不能让我俩单独呆一会儿 是不是
Now you know why he didn't want you here.
现在你知道他为什么不想让你来这儿了
You didn't want me here.
是你不想让我来这儿
You've never wanted me anywhere.
你哪儿都不想让我去
And now you're just waiting for him to die
你现在就是在等着他死去
so you can finally have everything.
你就可以得到所有的东西了
I hope you feel satisfied,
你现在满足了吧
darkening his last hours with your bitterness!
在他生命的最后几个小时里还在挖苦
Ah. Well, now I know why this visit was so urgent.
啊 我现在知道你为什么这么急切地来看他了
You're clearly on drugs.
你现在显然在吸毒
A bit late to act like you care.
现在装作关心我有点晚了
Please leave.
请你离开
I don't want your brother to see you like this.
我不想让你弟弟看见你这个样子
Oh, bugger off!
去你妹的吧
Those are your father's. He needs them.
那是你♥爸♥爸的 他需要那些药
Oh, you're worried he won't die fast enough?
你是担心他死得不够快吗
Why don't you set the house on fire?!
要不你直接放火把房♥子烧了吧
Get out.
滚出去
Right winger's picked it up, centers it in.
右锋拿到球了 他正在向中心冲去
And he's chipping it...
他正在进攻
Finds the head of the defender.
把球传给了后卫
Would you like to give it a go?
你可以开始了吗
Um... okay.
呃 好的
Hello.
大家好
I'm Simon.
我叫西蒙
As you know, I tried to kill myself.
大家都知道 我曾尝试过自杀
Failed miserably.
但却惨遭失败
Of course.
这是当然了
And...
然后
I'm sorry, maybe today isn't my day.
不好意思 也许我今天没准备好
Well, you mentioned once that you never fit in.
你之前说你一直很不合群
I wish someone here could understand that.
我希望这里的人可以理解这一点
Just say what's on your mind.
把你心里的想法说出来就行
I really tried.
我真的努力了
Not just to do what was expected of me,
不仅要满足他们的期望
but to exceed it.
还超出了他们的期望
I went to Cambridge.
我考上了剑桥大学
I was at the top of my class.
我是我们班的第一名
Won all the awards.
我获得了所有的荣誉
I thought that I could work from the outside in.
我以为我可以全方位地变优秀
I hoped that success in any form would impress them.
我以为我任何形式的成功都能让他们开心
Make them accept me.
让他们接受我
Who's ready for some cake?
谁想吃蛋糕呀
Me!
我
Mmm. Do you have the camera?
你有没有拿着照相机
No. Where is it?
没有 在哪儿呢
Oh. George,
乔治
look who's here.
看看谁来了
Oh.
哦
It's quite the party.
这派对还挺隆重的
Really pulled out all the stops.
你们真的使出了浑身解数
Well... he is everything to us.
毕竟他是我们的全部
George.
乔治
It's good to see you, son.
很高兴能见到你 儿子
Oh. Aren't you thoughtful.
你真是太贴心了
You look lovely.
你看起来很漂亮
Let's get you some bubbles.
我去给你拿杯喝的
You're looking well.
你看起来气色不错
Sorry we didn't make it to the graduation.
很抱歉我们没去参加你的毕业典礼
Oh, I know, it's Ondine's mother.
我知道 翁蒂娜妈妈病了嘛
Yes, she's better, thank goodness.
是的 她现在好多了 谢天谢地
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's really quite something, isn't she?
她真的很厉害啊 是不是啊
Wave to your big brother!
和你大哥打个招呼
Why is Ondine wearing Mum's earrings?
翁蒂娜怎么戴着妈妈的耳饰
Well...
这个嘛
if we'd had a daughter, they would have been hers.
如果我们有个女儿的话 肯定就给她戴了
Let's get a family photo.
咱们来照张全家福吧
Brilliant!
太好了
Uh...
呃
...would you mind? Do you know how to use it?
你可以拍一下吗 你知道怎么拍吗
I'll work it out.
我来试试
It was a family,
那的确是一个家庭
and I was in no way part of it,
但那里面不包括我
so I decided to get as far away as I could.
所以我觉得走得越远越好
I went halfway around the world.
我周游了大半个地球
* Lover, I'm off the street *
亲爱的 我在大街上游荡
* Gonna go where the bright lights *
我要追随着亮光
* And the big city meet *
我们在大城市里见吧
* With a red guitar *
背着一把红色的吉他
* On fire *
欲♥火♥燃烧
* Desire *
欲望蔓延
* She's the candle... *
她就像蜡烛一样
Finance was the Wild West then,
当时的金融中心还在西部
and Cambridge graduates were prime candidates.
剑桥大学的毕业生都很好找工作
As a bond trader in Hong Kong,
作为一个在香港工作的债券交易员
it was easy to hide.
我轻而易举的隐匿其中
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表