剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Well, I know he would have given anything not to have to do that.
我知道他愿意不惜一切代价推掉那件事的
Well, he didn't.
好吧 但他没有推掉
I'm her mother, and I'm not even allowed to go.
我是她妈妈 但是都不让我进去
It just seems a little dangerous.
我就是感觉有点危险
I mean, don't they say the longer the baby's in there,
我是说 大家不是常说孩子在肚子里呆的时间越长
the more likely it is something can go wrong?
就越有可能出事吗
She's an adult. She can make her own decisions.
她是个成年人了 她可以自己做决定了
Babies are born every day.
每天都有新生儿的诞生
I don't know why everyone's making such a big deal out of this one.
我不明白为什么大家都对这件事大惊小怪
We're just excited, that's all.
我们只是很激动而已
Aren't you?
你不激动吗
Of course I'm excited. I'm very fucking excited.
我当然激动了 我太他妈激动了
There's nothing I can do, and there's nothing you can do either
但我却什么也做不了 你们也什么都做不了
because guess what? It's not your baby.
知道为什么吗 因为那不是你们的孩子
Everything in order?
所有事都办好了吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, good.
很好
You know, I'm really sorry.
刚才的事 我很抱歉
Oh, it's fine. I know you're anxious.
没关系 我知道你很焦虑
I've been there before.
我以前也经历过
You're worried about your daughter.
你在担心你的女儿
But you don't even know what's gonna happen to you
但你根本不知道自己看到宝宝的时候
when you see this baby.
会有什么感受
It's different from when you have your own kids
这和你自己的孩子出生时不同
because you know she was born,
因为你知道她会出生
and then how long did it take to start worrying?
过了多长时间你就开始担心她了呢
But with a grandkid,
但是外孙出生以后
it's not your problem. It never even occurs to you.
这不是你的麻烦 你从来都不会觉得他是个麻烦
You're never gonna have to discipline them.
你永远都不需要管教他们
You're never even gonna argue with them.
也不需要和他们吵架
It's just good. It's all good.
只有美好的感觉 全是美好的感受
And you know what else? Ask Ron.
你知道还有什么吗 问问罗恩
They love you so much more than their parents.
比起父母 他们会更喜欢你
Oh, honey, don't say that.
亲爱的 别这么说
I believe you.
我相信你
All I'm saying is,
我的意思是
if you think the day Ella was born was the best day of your life,
如果你觉得艾拉出生那天是你这辈子最美好的一天
wait till you see this baby.
那你就等着这个宝宝出生吧
It's what every parent lives for, and you didn't even know it.
这是每对父母期望的东西 而你甚至都没意识到
You're very sweet.
你真是太贴心了
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
I really shouldn't have let you get the cab.
我真的不该让你们付出租车钱的
Hey, don't insult me.
得了 别侮辱我们了
You mean again?
你是说再次侮辱你们吗
Let's get dinner.
咱们去吃晚饭吧
I bet if we pick a fancy enough restaurant,
我猜如果我们找一个很高级的餐厅的话
we can get Ella to show.
我们可以带艾拉去看节目
You're probably right.
你说得没错
Let me check with Eric.
我去问问埃里克
Oh, there's no way you had plans for tonight.
哦 你们今天晚上肯定没别的安排了
Get a reservation with the concierge, and we'll text you.
和门童预约一下 我们会给你发消息的
You're in our lives. You're in Ella's life.
你干涉了我们的生活 你干涉了艾拉的生活
You'll be in this baby's life.
你也会干涉这个孩子的生活的
Just wait a little.
你稍微等一等嘛
What, until we're all together in the country again
怎么 要等下一次我们都在乡下
and I'm supposed to just endure another vacation
而我又要忍♥受在度假的时候
as the creepy fake uncle?
当一个可怕的假叔叔吗
I've missed out on everything important.
我错过了所有重要的事情
That is not true! Yes, it is!
才不是这样 就是这样
I've been forced onto the sidelines over and over again.
我一次又一次被迫去做一个旁观者
You are on the sidelines!
你就只是个旁观者
Do you have any idea how painful that is?
你能想象到那有多么心痛吗
I literally walked by my own life and saw someone else take it.
我眼睁睁看着我的生活别人抢走
Keep it.
不用找了
How you doing, Grandma?
你怎么样啊 准外婆
Fuck off.
一边玩去
I hope she didn't have the baby today.
我希望她今天没生孩子
We really can get by without you.
你不在我们真的忙的过来
No baby yet.
她没生孩子
Don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这个
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
It's why I'm here.
好得很呢
Want to do intake?
想见一个病号♥吗
Great.
可以
Hello.
你好
You're Gary Beethoven?
你是加里·贝多芬吗
That's not my real name.
那不是我真名
Okay. Well, my real name is Julia Wells.
好吧 我是茱莉娅·威尔斯
I need some information from you so I can fill out these forms,
我需要你的信息 然后我才能把这些表格填上
and then we'll take care of you.
然后我们会悉心照料你的
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
This is totally private, and no one will--
你的信息将绝对保密 没人能
They always say that,
他们总是这么说
but they're listening.
但隔墙有耳
This is a totally safe place.
这个地方绝对安全
I don't know how I can help you
如果你连名字都不告诉我
if you can't at least tell me your name.
我就不知道该怎么帮你
I just don't think that's a good idea.
我不觉得这是个好主意
They're monitoring my thoughts.
他们在监视我的大脑
Yours, too.
还有你的
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我的
Get an ambulance!
去叫救护车
I need an ambulance!
我要你去叫救护车
Thank you. Thank you very much.
感谢你 非常感谢
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么呢
Eric called me.
埃里克给我打的电♥话♥
From London? Yeah.
从伦敦给你打电♥话♥吗 是的
He was really worried. He asked me to come take you home.
他很担心你 他让我过来带你回家
Uh, you should sit down.
你需要赶快坐下
Let me get some plates.
我去准备些吃的
Thank you so much,
非常感谢
but you can go now.
但你现在可以走了
I really just want to go to bed.
我真的想睡一觉了
Eric asked me to stay.
埃里克叫我留下来陪你
He really doesn't want you to be alone.
他真的不希望你独自一人
Really?
是吗
I've never heard him like that. He was crying.
我从来没听过他那样 他哭了
Also, because you have a concussion,
而且 由于你有脑震荡
he had some thing about you not going to sleep.
他嘱咐了你不能睡觉
Doctor said it was fine.
医生说了没事的
Eric seemed pretty sure.
但埃里克看起来很确定
It's his fucking grandmother.
一定是他祖母说的
Romanoffs are a bunch of witches.
罗曼诺夫就像一个女巫之家
Never found anything to the contrary.
这是毫无置疑的
Anyway, just to be safe,
总之 安全起见
I will do whatever it takes to keep you entertained.
我会尽我所能让你开心的
I'm really not hungry.
我真的不是很饿
That's okay. We can just look at it.
没关系 我们光看着也行
So? Are you ready to tell me what happened?
那么 你准备告诉我发生什么了吗
I'm not your husband. I can't keep you from working in that place,
我不是你丈夫 任何人 包括我 都不能阻止你
like anyone could.
在那个地方工作
It was dumb.
当时太愚蠢了
We're not supposed to close the door ever.
我们永远不能关门
It's rule number 1.
这是首条规定
But she was scared, and she was young, and...
但她很害怕 还很年轻 还
whenever a woman comes in like that,
一旦有像她一样的姑娘走进来
I think about... Ella, and...
我就会想到 艾拉 然后
I just want to take care of her.
我只是想照顾她而已
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表