剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Shall we go with you?
要我们陪你一起去吗
We should get Jacqueline to a hospital.
我们应该把杰奎琳也送去医院
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
I'm going to go make sure she's okay.
我去看看她是不是没事
You're working yourself too hard.
你把自己逼得太紧了
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
It must feel very real to you.
这一切对你来说一定很真实
I know it's your family's story.
我知道这是你家族的故事
That's a lie.
那是假的
What?
什么
I just said it to get the job.
我这么说是为了接下这片子
And you learned Russian, too?
你还学了俄语
I don't speak Russian.
我不会说俄语
Well, you did tonight.
你今天晚上就说了
I spoke Russian? Really?
我说俄语了 真的吗
Maybe you should go to a doctor.
也许你应该去看医生
It sounds like you blacked out.
听起来你好像断片了
I can't. I'll lose my job.
不行 我会丢掉工作的
I'm a woman.
我是个女人
Why do we even do it?
我们为什么要这么做
I was born in Paris,
我在巴黎出生
the youngest of five...
是五个孩子中最小的一个
at a bad time for my mother.
因为出生的时机不受我母亲待见
It was always a bad time for my father.
我父亲从来就不喜欢孩子
How they fought to ignore me.
他们用尽办法忽视我
So I talked to myself in the mirror.
所以我就和镜中的自己说话
Took off my clothes until they noticed me.
脱掉我的衣服知道他们注意到我
To become someone else,
变成另外一个人
deserving of the eyes of strangers.
令陌生人侧目
Then I found myself in the closet,
把自己关在柜子里
waving at some blinding sparkle of cameras
(想象)向着一片无边无际
so wide I couldn't see beyond them.
令人目眩的闪光灯挥手
I was 12
我在十二岁的时候
when some guy in a mall asked me to model.
在商场里被一个人邀请去做模特
I couldn't believe I got money
我不敢相信我只要站在那
just to stand there.
就能挣钱
And then I toured the world,
然后我周游世界
And then I toured the world,
然后我周游世界
drinking champagne.
喝着香槟
The world is my hotel room, and I never pay.
世界就是我的宾馆 我从来不用付钱
And finally I got a shoot in New York.
终于我得到了在纽约拍照的机会
Famous photographer.
一个著名的摄影师
And we were shooting in this warehouse
我们当时在一个仓库里拍摄
that had reminded me of a book I read.
那让我想起了我看过的一本书
And I started to tell him,
于是我就开始给他讲
and he told me to shut up.
但是他让我闭嘴
And then I started acting.
然后我就开始演戏
Dumb girl parts.
演的都是没有台词的角色
But at least I could talk.
但至少我可以说话了
And then I succeeded.
后来我成功了
And everyone wanted to know what I had to say.
所有人都想听我说话
Maybe I don't have anything to say.
也许我并没有什么话要说
I do.
我有
I'm defiant.
我目中无人
I will be seen.
将会有人看到我
I live for them, the audience.
我为那些观众而生
How sad they are, how scared they are.
他们有多悲伤 有多害怕
But maybe it's no better as the... the director.
也许这还不如 当导演
You play with these chess pieces,
你导演这些片段
and you cannot make them look at you.
你不能让他们看着你
You cannot be less alone.
没有人比我更孤独了
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
I'll do what you want me to do.
我会做你想让我做的事情
Good night.
晚安
Sweet dreams.
好梦哟
I would like to thank the Academy
我要感谢学院
for this prestigious award,
授予我这个荣誉
and to my asshole father for ignoring me,
感谢我的混♥蛋♥父亲对我置之不理
and to my icy-cold witch of a mother.
感谢我那冷血的妈妈
Samuel!
塞缪尔
You talking to me?
你在对我说话吗
Hey, I'm walking here.
喂 我在这里散步呢
Morning.
早上好
Sorry to wake you.
很抱歉吵醒你
Is Samuel coming?
塞缪尔要来吗
No. They shot him.
不 他们开除他了
What?
什么
They shot him out. He's wrapped.
他们开除了他 他打包走了
When?
什么时候
We had to get him to the airport
我们把他送到了机场
while they brought the helicopter
他们给投资者的妻子
for the investor's wife.
派来了一架飞机
Really? Is she okay?
真的吗 她还好吗
No.
不好
Her heart stopped. She turned blue.
她的心脏都停止了 她后来变得郁郁寡欢
She almost died.
她差点死了
I thought she just fainted.
我还以为她只是昏过去了
She was frightened.
她被吓到了
Almost to death.
差点被吓死
I don't think that's possible.
我觉得那是不可能的
Are we waiting for someone?
我们还要等别人么
Is Jacqueline coming?
杰奎琳要来吗
Because if we can't get a fan in here
如果不在这里放一个电扇
and turn off these lights, I'm gonna step out.
并把这些灯关掉话 我就要走了
I got dragged out of makeup
我正化着妆就被拽过来了
because I heard everyone was waiting.
因为我听说大家都在等我
Where's Jacqueline? Uh...
杰奎琳在哪儿呢 喂
Always in my fucking chair.
总是坐我的椅子
Hmm. I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know Samuel wrapped last night?
你知道塞缪尔昨天晚上打包走了吗
Oh, he did?
真的吗
Yeah. He didn't even say goodbye.
是的 他都没有道别
Wow. He ghosted us.
哇 他抛弃了我们
I would text him,
我本来想给他发个短♥信♥
but my phone doesn't fucking work.
但是我的手♥机♥用不了了
Oh, God.
我的天哪
Why does she have to make it so hot in here?
她为什么要把这里弄得这么热
I know. I'm an actor. I know how to pretend.
我知道 我是个演员 我知道怎么假装
Hmm. Well, clearly she's lost it,
显然她思路断了
between Hurricane Katrina last night
在卡特里娜飓风
and the new pages.
和新篇章那里
New pages?
新篇章
Oh, you didn't get these?
哦 你没有收到这个吗
The Dagmar whatever,
那个叫达格玛的
Empress Marie, the grandmother,
玛丽皇后 这位祖母
sends a boat from England to rescue us.
从英格兰派了一艘船来救我们
What the fuck? We don't die?
什么鬼啊 我们不死了
Yeah. Late last night she fired the writer,
是的 昨天晚上她开除了编剧
and changed the ending.
然后把结尾改了
So she wants to do a Romanovs story
所以她想拍一个不带谋杀的
with no murder.
罗曼诺夫的故事
Ha. It's a joke.
哈 真是可笑
That's the only thing anyone knows about them.
这是人们唯一知道的事情
Yeah. I mean, maybe people will like it.
是啊 也许人们会喜欢的
It's a happy ending.
这是一个幸福的结局
No, Brian, we will be laughed at.
不 布莱恩 人们会嘲笑我们的
Good morning, everyone!
早上好啊 各位
Look at this beautiful family portrait.
看这幅美丽的全家福
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表