剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
It looks worse than it feels.
没有看上去那么严重
Okay...
好吧
I can do that. Come on.
我自己可以来 来吧
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Good as new.
焕然一新
Thank you.
谢谢你
Am I allowed to kiss you?
我被允许亲你吗
No.
不行
I have to go.
我得走了
People will be wondering where I am,
家人会担心我去哪了
and you too, I suppose.
我想你也一样
Yeah.
是啊
Let me take you home.
我送你回家
I should leave alone.
我最好一个人回去
I know we weren't expecting this to happen, but...
我知道我们都没想到这会发生 但是
We both knew what we were doing.
我们都很清楚自己在做什么
Yeah, I know, I just...
我知道 只是
And we both know it can't happen again.
我们都明白这不能再发生了
Wait.
等等
Please forget all that apartment stuff.
忘掉公♥寓♥的那些不快
I had a really nice time with you.
和你在一起的时光很开心
Don't worry. I will take care of it.
别担心 我会打理好的
You just get in?
你才上♥床♥吗
Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I'm sorry.
对不起
I think everything's gonna work out.
我想一切都会迎刃而解的
Of course it will.
当然了
Morning, Lena.
早上好 丽娜
How was the doctor?
检查的结果怎么样
She's in perfect health,
她很健康
but she needs to get her medicines.
但是她得自己去买♥♥药
Did you hear that computer causes cancer? A new Russian study.
你听说了电脑会致癌吗 新的俄♥罗♥斯♥研究发现的
Anushka?
安努舒卡
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
So why couldn't Lena pick up your prescription?
为什么丽娜不能去帮你买♥♥药
Because she's illiterate, in French and in Russian.
因为她不识字 法文俄文都不认识
Is it too much trouble for you?
这对你来说太麻烦了
Not at all.
一点也没有
She's an excellent cook, though.
不过她做饭很好吃
I'll have her pick up a rack of lamb,
我让她买♥♥了扇羊排
and you can stay for dinner.
你可以留下来吃晚饭
That's a lot of food for two people. Let me call Sophie.
那两个人可吃不下 我把苏菲也叫上
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
It's been two months. You've made your point.
已经两个月了 你已经证明你的观点了
She's dead to me.
她对我来说已经死了
Almost as dead as she wishes I was.
就像她希望我死了一样
If she comes anywhere near me or my apartment,
如果她在靠近我或我的公♥寓♥
I'm leaving everything to the Russian Embassy.
我就把所有财产留给俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
You have to stop making me choose between the two of you.
你不能再让我在她和你之间做抉择了
No, Grisha, I really don't.
不 格力沙 我没让你做抉择
Lena!
丽娜
I'm sure she got it.
她会去开门的
Monsieur Greg.
格雷格先生
Out!
出去
I'm not alone. Come in.
我不是一个人来的 请进
What's going on?
出什么事了
What's wrong? Well, there seems to be a problem,
怎么回事 这里出了点问题
and apparently an abortion is out of the question.
而且显然堕胎是刻不容缓了
What?
什么
You heard me.
你听到我说的了
I don't understand.
我不明白
I told you to fix it, not get her pregnant.
我让你解决问题 没让你搞大她的肚子
Really?
真的吗
I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to ruin your life.
我想要告诉你 但是我不想要毁了你的生活
Well, it's too late for that.
现在太迟了
I just wanted you to know.
我只想让你知道
No. So what was it?
不 所以是怎么回事
He clearly just wanted the apartment back.
他显然就只想要要回公♥寓♥
He's so irresistible, or you just do this all the time?
你们是一时失控 还是一直都在这么做
Sophie, don't talk to her like that.
苏菲 不要和她那样说话
Like what? She's the maid.
哪样 她是个女仆
Because...
因为
I love him. What?
我爱上了他 什么
Jesus Christ.
天呐
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你是说真的吗
Hajar?
哈佳尔
What? I don't know, I...
怎么了 我不知道 我
I don't know, I... I should be upset, but I'm not.
我说不清 我本来应该不安 但是我并没有
I feel...
我感觉
I feel really happy right now.
我感觉现在很幸福
Do you?
你有这样的感觉吗
This is all I wanted. For the line to continue.
这就是我期望的 让血脉延续下去
Sophie, wait! Let her go.
苏菲 等等 让她走
我们拿下了耶路撒冷把它还给了犹太人
是这样吗
你也看到了我的状态从来没有这么好
蟑螂是文明的摇篮
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表