剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I was just another shiny bee
我就像一只蜜蜂一样
in a hive dripping with money.
在装满钱的蜂巢里闪闪发光
I woke up with my heart pounding sometimes,
有时 我会心跳加速的醒来
smiling at everything that was new.
对着所有新事物微笑
For the first time, not afraid of it,
那是我第一次 不再害怕它们
and maybe a little smug,
也许有点沾沾自喜
because we all knew we were getting away with something.
因为我们知道我们都在躲避什么东西
What is wrong with you?
你干嘛啊
You're perfect.
你是最完美的
You're mad.
你疯了吧
I'm saving your life.
我是在救你
I'll tell you what's gonna save my life.
我来告诉你什么会拯救我的生活
Lewis is moving back to London.
路易斯要搬回伦敦了
Did he get sacked?
他被解雇了吗
No.
没有
He's gonna make 300 a year.
他以后年薪就是30万
That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
这听起来很棒啊 是不是
He's not any better than you.
他一点都比不上你
Well, I'm happy here.
我在这里很幸福啊
So, you haven't got any plans for the future?
所以 你对未来就没有什么打算吗
What do you mean?
你指得是什么呢
Well, have you thought about what you're going to do?
你有想过未来做什么吗
You know, after all of this?
你知道的 在这一切结束之后
Well, after what?
在什么结束之后
Come on, you know what I mean.
得了吧 你知道我说的是什么
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
You don't want a real life?
你就不想要一个真正的生活吗
Well, isn't this real?
这难道不是真的吗
I, uh...
我
I proposed to Kiera yesterday.
我昨天向基拉求婚了
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
I-I want you to be my best man.
我想让你来当我的伴郎
Master of ceremonies, you know, stag party.
婚礼的司仪 还有我的单身派对
Give me a proper send-off.
向我送上你的送别
No.
不要
Oh, don't be like that.
不要这样
How should I be?
那我应该哪样
I don't know. Happy.
我也不知道 高兴点
Be happy for me.
为我感到高兴
I love how you pretend you're thinking about my future
我很喜欢你假装在为我考虑未来
when you're really thinking about yours.
但你其实在考虑你自己的未来
I'm sorry. That was stupid.
我很抱歉 刚才我太蠢了
But it's not like this is a surprise.
但这没啥好惊讶的
You-you knew it was coming.
你知道这是早晚的事
I really didn't.
我真的不知道
Jesus Christ,
老天呐
you can be so impossible sometimes.
你有时候也太不切实际了
Don't do this.
不要这样
You don't have to pretend to be something
你不用为了满足别人的期望
just 'cause that's what people expect.
而去假装当别人
Doesn't mean I don't care about you,
不是说我并不在乎你
but this is the way it's got to be.
但我们只能这样了
Look... you knew this couldn't go on forever.
听着 你知道我们的关系是没法持久的
And why not?
为什么不能呢
Simon... really.
西蒙 你是认真的吗
* It's early morning, the sun comes out *
那是一个清晨 天刚蒙蒙亮
* Last night was shaking and really loud *
昨晚我们疯狂摇摆
* My cat is purring, it scratches my skin *
我的小野猫在发♥情♥ 疯狂的抓着我的皮肤
* So what is wrong with another sin? *
所以什么才算不道德的呢
* The night is calling, I have to go *
午夜在向我招手 我要过去了
* The wolf is hungry, he runs the show *
那匹饿狼主宰这场表演
* He's licking his lips, he's ready to win *
他舔着嘴唇 准备迎接胜利的到来
* On the hunt tonight for love at first sting *
今夜他要狩猎爱情的初次痛苦
* Here I am *
我来也
* Rock you like a hurricane *
将你带入摇滚风暴
Are you ready, baby?
大家一起来
* Here I am *
我来也
* Rock you like a hurricane *
带你进入摇滚风暴
* Here I am *
我来也
* Rock you like a hurricane *
引你进入摇滚风暴
* Come on, come on, come on, come on *
来啊 快啊 上啊 冲啊
* Here I am *
我来也
* Rock you like a hurricane *
一起进入摇滚风暴
* Here I am. *
我来也
* Close your eyes *
闭上你的双眼
* Give me your hand, darling *
给我你的手 亲爱的
* Do you feel my heart beating? *
你能否听到我的心跳
* Do you un...? *
你明白吗
* Is this burning *
我们的爱火是否
* An eternal flame? *
是永恒的火焰
* Ooh... * * I believe *
哦 我相信
* It's meant to be, darling *
这是命中注定 亲爱的
* Ooh, ooh * * I watch you when you are sleeping *
哦 我看着你入眠
* You belong with me *
你属于我
* Ooh, ooh, ooh * * Do you feel the same? *
哦 你是否也有同样感觉
* Or am I only dreaming? *
还是我在做白日梦而已
* Or is this burning *
我们的爱火
* Burning * * An eternal flame? *
爱火 是否是永恒的火焰
* Say my name *
唤我的名字
* Sun shines through the rain *
阳光透过雨幕
* A whole life so lonely *
人生苦短
* Come and ease the pain *
及时行乐
* I don't want to lose this feeling *
我不想失去这种感觉
* Oh *
* Oh, oh, oh... *
* Ah, ah, ah, ah *
* Ah, ah *
* Ah, ah, ah *
* Dreaming *
做梦
* Ah, ah *
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
* Close your eyes *
闭上你的双眼
* Give me your hand, darling *
给我你的手 亲爱的
* Do you feel my heart beating? *
你能否听到我的心跳
* Do you understand? *
你明白吗
* Do you feel the same? *
你是否也有同样感受
* Am I only dreaming? *
还是我在做白日梦而已
* Is this...? *
这是
* Ah, ah *
* Close your eyes *
闭上你的双眼
* Give me your hand, darling *
给我你的手 亲爱的
* My heart beating. *
我的心跳
Hello?
有人吗
What are you doing here? Wha...?
你来这里干嘛 你
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥是不是有病啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
等下等下 你在干嘛啊
Let go! You are disgusting.
放手 你真让我恶心
You've ruined everything!
你把一切都毁了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Simon told me everything!
西蒙什么都告诉我了
Wait. Hold on. I don't know what you're talking about.
等下 别急 我不知道你在说什么
How long have you been lying to me?
你到底骗了我多久
Kiera, what did he say to you?
基拉 他跟你说什么了
The wedding's off.
婚礼取消
There's no fucking way I am marrying a degenerate like you!
我他妈绝对不会嫁给你这种变♥态♥
Look, could you just calm down?
你能先冷静点吗
Just calm down, okay?
冷静点 好吗
Don't you fucking touch me.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Please. Baby,
别这样 亲爱的
I need to know what you think has happened.
我要知道你以为发生了什么
He said you went to a hostess club last night,
他说你昨晚去了夜♥总♥会♥
and you got a blow job from one of those whores!
然后你让一个妓♥女♥给你口了
Look, he's lying.
听着 他在骗你
He said you'd say that.
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表