剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know. Do I have to tell you?
我不知道 我必须得告诉你吗
Yes, actually, you do.
是的 没错
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Blow jobs and stuff.
口♥交♥什么的吧
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
It was just jokes.
就是玩笑而已
Did he make you uncomfortable?
他让你不舒服了吗
Yeah, because he's not as funny as he thinks he is.
是啊 因为他没有他自己想的那么有趣
Was there anything else?
还有别的吗
Did he ever...
他有没有
touch you or anything?
摸过你什么的
Why are you asking me this?
你为什么要问这些
Believe me, I wouldn't if I didn't have to, okay?
相信我 要不是迫不得已我也不会问
Just answer the question.
就回答问题就行了
Did he do something?
他犯事儿了吗
That's why I'm calling.
我就是想打电♥话♥问清楚
Wow. Okay.
好的
Uh, no, he didn't.
他没有过
You're positive? Yes.
你确定 是
Can we talk about something else?
我们说点别的吗
Yeah.
好的
No, sure.
说吧
How's Benji?
班吉最近怎样
You should call him. He misses you.
你应该打给他 他想你了
How's school?
学校怎么样
Uh, it's good, it's good.
挺好的 挺好的
Uh, I actually, uh, have a lot of work,
还有很多事儿得做
and I'm a little behind, so...
我得赶进度了
Oh, okay.
好
Yeah.
嗯
Well, I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye.
拜拜
What was that about?
什么事
Something about my piano teacher.
问我钢琴老师的事
You play piano?
你还会弹钢琴啊
Yeah?
怎么
That's what you do with the typewriter?
打字机给你是这样用的吗
It weighs 15 pounds.
好歹有十四斤呢
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
What's wrong?
怎么了
Sit down.
坐下吧
I-I was gonna take it down.
我本来打算收起来的
Oh, it's fine.
没事
Listen.
听着
I have to ask you something, and you have to be...
我问你点事 你要说实话
Well, you know you can tell me anything, right?
你什么事都可以告诉我的
Yeah.
好
I have to ask you about David,
我需要问问你关于大卫的事
and you have to be honest.
你要说实话
Okay.
行
Has he ever...
他有没有
done anything
做过任何
that made you feel uncomfortable?
让你不舒服的事
David?
大卫啊
Yeah.
嗯
You know,
就是
anything inappropriate.
有没有什么不得体是行为
What? No.
啥 没有啊
I want you to think.
我需要你仔细想想
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以告诉我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I just have to ask because some questions have been raised.
我就是得问问 因为有人举报
By who?
谁啊
Henry, I don't know. Don't act like I'm...
亨利 我不知道 别弄得像是我
Like what?
你怎么
Whoever said anything like that about him is lying.
不管是谁 那都是在诋毁他
It's total bullshit.
都是放屁
He's, like, the best person I know.
他是我认识的最好的人了
Look, I know this is hard for you
听着 我知道这对你来说很不容易
because you're really close with him...
因为你和他关系很好
You're gonna fire him, aren't you?
你是不是要开除他
No one said that.
我没这样说过
You have no idea how hard it is for the people who work for you.
你都不知道给你打工有多困难
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You fired Monica just because she broke a dish.
你因为莫妮卡打碎了一个盘子就开除了她
First of all, that wasn't just a dish.
首先 那不仅仅是个盘子
It was from my Romanov grandmother's--
那是我罗曼诺夫祖母的
your great-grandmother's-- royal tea service.
也就是你的曾祖母的皇室茶具
And Monica got fired because she blamed it on your brother.
莫妮卡被开除是因为她把责任推到了你哥哥头上
Great, so you ruined her life over a teapot
真好 你因为一个茶壶毁了她的一生
because we're from a long line of rich assholes.
就因为我们是什么狗屁富人家的后裔
She lost her job because she lied.
她丢工作是因为她撒谎
That's how it works.
规矩就是这样
Whatever. Everyone's a servant to you.
随便吧 大家都是你的仆人
Hey!
嘿
I don't want to fight with you. You think I wanted to ask you?
我不想和你吵 你觉得我想问吗
If your answer is no, that's great.
如果你说没有 那最好
He's always saying people are prejudiced against him
他说人们总是因为他是同性恋而
for being gay.
对他有偏见
Well, you know that's not the case here.
你知道不是这个原因的
Really? Come on.
真的吗 得了吧
You can't blame me for being concerned.
你不能怪我太关心你啊
He has a boyfriend. So?
他有男朋友 所以呢
So... he-he has his own life.
他有他自己的生活
He wouldn't do that.
他不会这样的
I'm sorry, okay?
抱歉 好吗
I had to ask.
我必须得问
You're gonna get bugs in here.
你这儿都要长虫子了
I mean, your old place was nice, but this is really special.
你的老房♥子很棒 但是这里很特别
I just... I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你不知道 什么意思
It's... it's too big. It's too formal.
只是 这地方太大了 感觉太端庄
It just doesn't feel like us.
感觉不像我们
Well, first of all, the piano's in the wrong place.
首先 钢琴没有摆在正确的地方
It should be over there in that corner.
应该放在那个角落
Alex wanted it here.
艾历克斯想放这里
Oh, of course.
当然
Look, I know what this is really about.
听着 我知道是怎么回事了
You think you don't deserve this.
你认为这不是你应得的
Nobody does.
任何人都不应该
Shh. I get it.
嘘 我懂
But you really do.
但你真的值得
You're such good people.
你是多么优秀的人啊
And everyone knows how hard you've worked.
所有人都知道你工作有多努力
We've been really lucky.
我们一直以来运气真的太好了
Baloney. I know about luck.
胡扯 我知道什么是运气
You are meant to be here.
你命中注定要住在这里
Look at the wood.
看看这木头
The light.
灯光
This place has history and character,
这个地方和你一样
just like you.
是有故事和性格的
Imagine everyone coming together.
想象一下所有人汇聚一堂
The parties, the recitals.
派对 独奏会
Henry.
亨利
You know he's gifted.
你知道他很有天赋
You're all so special.
你们都是很特别
This room.
这个房♥间
This house has been waiting for people like you to fill it.
这栋房♥子一直在等待着你这样的主人
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表