剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
# 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 #
To save the world before bedtime
# 睡觉之前 拯救世界 #
Here's the time to shine when you're fighting crime
# 勇斗罪犯 展现自我 #
Power it up - who's got the power?
# 超能力准备 # # 谁有超能力呀 #
We got the power
# 我们有超能力呀 #
They can do the walk, gonna do it all
# 她们会赶到 她们无所不能 #
We don't play who's got the power?
# 我们不开玩笑哟 # # 谁有超能力呀 #
We got the power
我们就是超能力者
Ah, yes, the annual school field trip to the zoo.
今天是学校年度 动物园郊游活动
And so you see, children,
看到了吧 孩子们
that is why you should not try to kiss a giant python.
所以大家不要尝试 亲大蟒蛇哟
Oh, boy.
我的天啊
Call for help.
快找人来救我
Are there any questions?
大家有什么问题吗
I have a question.
我有个问题
When do we get to see a unicorn?
我们什么时候 去看独角兽呢
Aw, geez, Bubbles.
天啊 泡泡
Not this again.
你又来了
There's no such thing as unicorns.
世界上没有独角兽
There is so!
当然有的
I can prove it.
我可以证明
Behold... A real life unicorn horn.
看着 这是真正的 独角兽号♥角
Stand back, everyone, I shall summon one.
退后 大家 我要召唤独角兽啦
Come on, Bubbles.
拜托 泡泡
Everyone knows the only mythical creature
大家都知道 唯一真实存在的
that actually exists is this. It's bigfoot.
神秘动物是这个 大脚怪
All righty, um...
好了
Who wants to go to the gift shop?
谁想去礼品店吗
Yay. Gift shop! Gift shop! Gift shop!
好棒 礼品店 礼品店 礼品店
Maybe everyone was right.
或许大家是对的
Maybe unicorns aren't real.
或许独角兽不是真的
A unicorn!
独角兽
We're going to be best friends forever,
我们将永远成为 最好的朋友啦
and I'll name you "Pointy".
我要给你取名 "小尖"
Bubbles, the bus is about to leave.
泡泡 校车要开了
Whoa. How'd that horse get loose?
那匹马怎么被放出来了
Buttercup, this isn't a horse,
毛毛 这不是马
it's my magical, mystical, best friend unicorn.
这是我神秘,迷人的最好朋友 独角兽
Uh, hate to break it to you, Bubbles, but that's no unicorn.
我不想打击你 泡泡 但那不是独角兽
That's a plain ol' pony.
那是只平原小矮马
No way. Ponies have shorter legs. It's a colt.
才不是呢 小马的腿更短些 这是小雄马
A colt? What's a colt?
小雄马 什么是小雄马
A baby horse. Then what's a filly?
就是马宝宝呀 那小雌马是什么
Uh... A horse with... attitude?
有心态的... 马吗
Either way, it's definitely not a unicorn.
不管怎么样 这肯定不是独角兽
It's just...
这只是...
Sad.
太可悲了
Well excuse me!
恕我直言
I may not have a horn, but I do have a heart!
我可能没有角 但我有颗心
And in that heart, I know I'm a beautiful unicorn!
在内心深处 我知道自己 是一只漂亮的独角兽
You can talk?
你会说话
Yes, I can talk. But who cares?
对啊 我会说话 但谁在乎呢
I'll never be anything more than just Donny, the wannabe-corn.
我永远只是唐尼 想成为独角兽的马
Whoa, drama bomb.
戏剧大爆♥炸♥啦
We'll get the Professor to turn you into a real unicorn.
我们去找教授 把你变成一只 真正的独角兽
What?
什么
Bubbles, I don't think that's a good idea.
泡泡 我不觉得 这是个好主意
Of course it is.
当然是个好主意啦
You'll be a real, live unicorn!
你会变成一只 真正的独角兽
And I'll be friends with a real, live unicorn.
而我就会成为 真正独角兽的朋友啦
And everyone will see how wrong they were!
然后大家都会意识到 自己的错误啦
Bubbles!
泡泡
You're an incredible person!
你真是个不可思议的人
It'll be the most awesomest thing that ever awesomed.
这将是有史以来 最了不起的事啦
Speaking of awesome,
说到了不起
the townsville pickle museum is having its grand opening.
小镇村的酸黄瓜博物馆 举办了盛大开幕式
Here we have the world's oldest pickle.
这是世界上 最古老的酸黄瓜
And this a pickle made entirely of used toothpicks...
而这个酸黄瓜 是用过的牙签搭建而成
My toothpicks.
也就是我用过的牙签
And here we have our hall of pickledents,
然后我们来到了 酸黄瓜名人馆
which are pickles in the shape of presidents.
这里的酸黄瓜 都做成了总统的模样
This one resembles Dolly Parton.
这是多莉·帕顿
Hey! Dolly Parton was never president!
多莉·帕顿根本没当过总统
Well, not yet, anyway.
是还没当上而已
Gee, Bubbles, I don't know.
天啊 泡泡 我不知道
Professor, please!
教授 拜托嘛
Well, I suppose I could try and turn him into a unicorn
我想应该可以 用变形射线机
using the transmorgrifying ray
把他变成一只独角兽
I just happened to finish this afternoon.
我今天下午刚好做完
But it hasn't been properly tested.
但还没有经过正式测试
Professor, he needs this.
教授 他需要你的帮助
I need this!
我也需要 你这样做
Well, it's up to you, Donny.
看你吧 唐尼
Is this something you want to try?
你想尝试变形吗
As long as my B.F.F. Bubbles
只要我最好的朋友 泡泡认为
says it's a good idea, I am down.
这是个好主意 那我愿意一试
Completely trust you, brah.
我完全相信你 伙计
I've detailed out a comprehensive list
我列了一个 详细综合表
of possible risks and side effects from this procedure.
有关此实验 可能存在的风险和副作用
Okay.
好的
I need you to be aware
我需要你充分了解到
of all the consequences. Yep!
一切后果 没问题
This is your body,
这是你的身体
and it's a serious choice. Got it!
也是个很严肃的抉择 懂了
Thoroughly weigh your options...
你把这份文件 完整读过之后
As you read through this document in it's entirety.
请认真思考自己的抉择
Eh, I skimmed it.
我浏览过了
This is gonna be the best day of my life!
这将会是我生命中 最棒的一天啦
Thank you, Bubbles!
谢谢你 泡泡
You're welcome, Donny!
不用谢 唐尼
All right, girls, vision-safety time.
好了 姑娘们 戴上护目镜啦
So... how beautiful am I?
所以... 我有多美呀
Hmm... well...
这个嘛...
You look very... majestical.
你看起来非常... 高贵
Honestly, that's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
说实话 这比我想象中要好
Oh, man. I feel different already.
太棒啦 我已经感觉到不同啦
Um, Professor?
教授
Bubbles, what have you done to me?!
泡泡 你对我做了什么
Best two out of three?
三局两胜行吗
No!
不要
I hate science!
我恨科学
Wait!
等等
Donny, come back!
唐尼 回来
O...Kay.
好吧
Now it's as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
现在跟我想象中 一样糟糕了
How could you hate science?
你怎么能恨科学呢
That's what you got out of that?
这就是你想说的话吗
Hey, what is that?
嘿 那是什么
Don't look at me!
别看我
Oh, no.
不要
No, no, no!
不要 不要
Not again!
别再来呀
No, no, no!
不要 不要
Huh. Bigfoot.
大脚怪
I knew it.
我就知道
This is the crystal pickle of despair.
这是绝望的水晶酸黄瓜
Legend has it that if it breaks,
传说如果它被打碎了
bad luck would rain down upon us forever.
厄运就会永远向我们袭来
A freak!
怪物
I am not a freak!
我不是怪物
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表