剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Doing the things that a good person should
♪ 做一个好人 该做的事情 ♪
Helping a friend
♪ 帮助朋友 ♪
Willing to share
♪ 乐于分享 ♪
Lending a hand and showing you care
♪ 伸出援手 表达关爱 ♪
'cause when you are nice, it makes you feel good
♪ 因为你是好人 这感觉超赞 ♪
'cause you're doing the things that a good person should
♪ 因为你在做一个 好人该做的事 ♪
Wow. I never realized how nice it is to be good.
哇 我从来没想过 做好事会这么棒耶
And it's good to be nice.
做好人也很棒的哟
And thanks to your help, business is booming!
还要谢谢你的帮忙 我们的柠檬水大卖♥♥啦
Your secret ingredient is what keeps them coming back.
是你的秘制原料 让他们欲罢不能哟
Thanks.
谢谢啦
I spent all last summer developing it.
我去年整个暑假 都在研究它呢
Hopefully, one day, I can patent it
希望有一天 我能申请专利
and make a really successful company.
成立一家真正成功的公♥司♥
And I could use a co-ceo.
而且我很愿意 找一个合伙人哟
This is weird, right? It's weird.
很太奇怪 对吧 这太奇怪了
It's like Blossom found the last shred of decency
就像花花从多金 冰冷毫无生气的心里
in Morbucks' cold, dead heart and brought it out of her.
找到了最后一丝生命 还把它无限放大了
Now she's got a warm, dead heart.
现在她有一颗温暖 没有生气的心了
This birthday just keeps getting better and better!
这个生日过得 真是惊喜不断呢
Hey, guys, be sure to stay hydrated.
嘿 姐♥妹♥们♥ 快来多喝点水吧
Smile! Cheese.
笑一个 茄子
I'm a rich boy
♪ 我是个富小伙 ♪
Don't you wish you had my toys?
♪ 你不渴望我的玩具吗 ♪
My cash money krew!
我的烧钱小队
But you're riding with... Benny Benjamins?!
你们为什么和本尼·本杰明在一起
Rich boy
♪ 富小伙 ♪
Whoa! Are you seeing that grill?
哇 你们看见那个烤架了么
I'm burning through cash!
我在烧钱哟
Dang, Morbucks!
嘿 多金
None of what you just said were words.
你刚刚说的都不是人话呀
Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chiggity check it, yo.
看看看看看过来 哟
Benny's a real friend.
本尼是个好哥们
He pays us to hang out with him.
他花钱让我们和他玩哟
Enjoy the simple life, Nobucks!
享受你的平凡生活吧 没钱公主
Nobucks!
没钱公主
Wow. He has an echo machine.
哇 他还有个回声机耶
Ha! "Nobucks"... that's good.
哈哈 "没钱公主" 这梗真好
Wish I thought of that.
我怎么没想到呢
Uh, forget them, p-shooter.
别理他们 破产小妹
You're better than that.
你比他们强多了
Come on. Let's go inside.
走吧 我们进屋吧
Oh. Can you grab my lockbox?
你能帮忙拿一下钱箱吗
Uh, sure.
呃 当然啦
Temptation!
诱惑来啦
What's all that noise?
这噪音是怎么回事呀
Is that p-shooter?
那不是破产小妹吗
I prefer "Princess Morbucks."
你应该叫我"多金公主"啦
News flash... I'm rich again!
最新消息 我又有钱啦
But how?
怎么会呢
"Morbucks back on top with new lemonade recipe"?
"多金的柠檬水配方 重新走向人生巅峰"
It's in the secret ingredient.
都是因为这个秘制原料哟
I spent all last summer developing it.
我去年花了 整个暑假来研究呢
That's... that's my secret ingredient!
这是... 我的秘制原料呀
Not anymore!
现在不再是啦
But... I don't get it.
但是... 我不明白呀
I... I thought we were... were friends!
我... 我还以为 我们是朋友呢
I thought you were a nice person!
我还以为你是个好人呢
Well, it's nice to be nice, but it's great to be rich!
这个嘛 做好人是好 但是最棒的 还是做有钱人
Cash money krew, show these girls
烧钱小队 给她们看看
the true meaning of friendship...
真正的友谊是什么样的
With violence!
施展暴♥力♥吧
How dare you say that on my birthday!
你怎么敢在 我生日说这种话
What the...
搞什...
And now...
现在...
Let's get this party started.
我们开始狂欢吧
Hey, honey, look at my money
♪ 嘿 宝贝 快看我的钱 ♪
Look at my money, look at my money
♪ 看我多有钱 快看我多有钱 ♪
Hey, honey, look at my money
♪ 嘿 宝贝 快看我的钱 ♪
Look at my money, look at my money
♪ 看我多有钱 快看我多有钱 ♪
Hey, honey, look at my money
♪ 嘿 宝贝 快看我的钱 ♪
Look at my money...
♪ 快看我多有 ♪
Are you gonna move or not, B?
你不要挡道行吗 小花
I... I... I mean... loserpuff! Sure. I'll move.
我... 我是说 肥田小女警 好 我不挡你
I just wanted to give you this.
我就是想把这个给你
I made it for you last night.
这是我昨晚给你做的
Making me go down there...
为了这破玩意 我还得下去
Okay, what is it?!
好了 这是什么嘛
It's... it's... cheap.
这真的... 太廉价了
And it's... tacky. And I hate it.
还很... 俗气 我讨厌它
I hate it so much
我特别讨厌
that I'm going to take it home with me
在我拆了你们家以后
and laugh at it in my giant room
我要把它带回家
after I destroy your house!
在我的大卧室里 好好嘲笑它
You know what? Forget it.
这样吧 还是算了
I don't want to build a water slide here anymore.
我不想在这里修滑水道了
I get it... because we're friends!
我知道啦 因为我们是朋友呀
No, it's because water slides are... passé.
不 因为滑水道已经... 过时了
Let's go, cash money krew!
我们走吧 烧钱小队
Thanks, Morbucks.
谢谢你 多金
Don't thank me, you nerd.
不要谢我 你个书呆子
There's good in you!
你有善良的一面哟
No, there isn't!
不 我没有
We're friends!
我们是好朋友哟
No, we're not!
不 我们不是
Yes, we are!
不 我们是啦
No! Be quiet!
我们不是 闭嘴吧你
Bye-bye!
再见啦
Sorry, Bloss. Told you you can't change a bad egg.
抱歉 花花 我跟你说了 本性难移嘛
Mm... I'm not so sure about that, Buttercup.
我还是不同意你的看法 毛毛
This was the best birthday ever!
这个生日最棒啦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表