剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Meet the Zoomsbie 927!
看我的复生飞盘927号♥
The ultimate in flying-disc technology.
它拥有顶级的飞盘技术
Air Teflon coating.
空气乙烯涂层
Air speed boosters.
空气助推器
And... an air pump!
还有... 空气汞哟
Yes, we know.
我们知道啦
Can we start playing now?
我们能开始玩了吗
Not until you know the rules.
我得先把规则讲清楚啦
I thought the rules were.
我以为规则就是
"Throw the thingy, catch the thingy."
"扔出这个东东 接住这个东东"
Sure. If you're a baby. Are you a baby?
当然 如果你还是小宝宝 你是吗
I... I... I... I don't think so.
我... 我... 我觉得不是吧
'Sides, we're playing Buttercup rules.
而且 我们得按照 毛毛的规则来玩
No blocking. No swatting.
不许挡人 不许撞人
No duckbilling, unless you do floozy doozy first.
不许咬人 除非你学两声小狗叫
Now, if it's a leap year, Greenwich Mean Time, then you...
如果今年是闰年 根据格林威治子午线 你...
I'm the moderator of multiple online message boards
我是很多个 在线讨论小组的主持人
about outdoor games and activities,
其中包括户外游戏 和体育活动
and none of what you just said are real things.
你刚说的话 没一句是真的嘛
Fine. Then go long!
好吧 那就开始吧
I got it!
我去捡
Be careful!
小心点哟
That Zoomsbie cost me my life savings!
那飞盘花了我毕生的积蓄呢
I will!
我会哒
O-m...
我的...
Guys! Guys! Guys!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 姐♥妹♥们♥
Look what I found in the bushes!
看我在灌木里 找到了什么呀
That's not my Zoomsbie.
这不是我的复生飞盘呀
Yeah, but what is it?
的确不是 但这是什么呢
You mean besides the cutest little buddy ever?
它是世界上 最可爱的小家伙呀
You know I just bought that, right?
你知道那个飞盘 是我新买♥♥的吧
His name is Cheepy!
他叫小吱吱哟
He's my new pet.
他是我的新宠物啦
No way. Put him back.
不行 把他放回去
But Blossom!
但是 花花
He's just a defenseless little bay-bay.
他只是一个 无害的小可爱嘛
I need to take care of him!
我得照顾他嘛
Hey!
你干什么呀
He may be small, but he's still a wild animal... of some kind.
他虽然小 但他还是某种... 未知的野生动物
You can't just take him out of his habitat.
你不能就这样 带他离开栖息地
And you still need to find my Zoomsbie.
而且你还得去 找回我的飞盘呀
But our destinies are intertwined.
但我们的命运 已经交织在一起啦
Probably.
也许吧
No arguing. Put him back, Bubbles.
没得商量 把它放回去 泡泡
Uh, so...
所以...
Geez, the interface for this image search is terrible.
天呀 这个图片搜索的界面真难用
Uh, good game.
真是愉快的游戏呀
Glad we did this.
一起玩可真开心呀
Bubbles!
泡泡
If you thought those bushes were nice,
如果你喜欢那些灌木
you're gonna love this!
那你肯定会喜欢这里哒
Oh, Cheepy, you are the living end!
哦 小吱吱 你真是个小奇迹
Bubbles? You in here?
泡泡 你在这里吗
I'm doing innocent things!
我什么坏事都没干哟
Uh, it's time to eat.
好吧 该吃饭啦
Oh! Heh. Haha, yeah!
哦 好的 哈哈
I was just on my way downstairs.
我刚正要下楼呢
Did you just cheep at me?
你刚冲我吱吱叫了吗
Uh... yes?
好像... 是吧
Cheep!
吱吱
Cheep, cheep!
吱吱 吱吱
This.
就是这个
This is what I'm talking about.
所以我就说嘛
It freaks me out when you do stuff like this.
你这种莫名奇妙的行为 让我感觉很害怕啊
Uh I'll be down in a minute.
我马上就下去啦
Whatever.
随你便吧
Okay, Cheepy.
好啦 小吱吱
Just keep quiet, and I'll be right back, 'kay?
你别出声 我马上就回来 好吗
Oh. That smell?
哦 你说那个臭味呀
It's Buttercup's shoes.
那是毛毛的鞋啦
She doesn't wash her feet!
她从来不洗脚哟
So I made waffles instead.
所以我做了华夫饼
Totally. Sorry I'm late.
挺不错哒 抱歉我来晚啦
Looks like the animal you found
你在公园 找到的那个小动物
at the park is a chinchillasaurus.
是一只栗鼠龙呢
I left Cheepy in the park!
我把小吱吱留在公园啦
Uh... yeah. I know.
我知道呀
It's a good thing, too,
你做得很对
'cause it says even though they are born small,
因为网上说 虽然它们刚出生的时候很小
they can have growth spurts when they eat yams.
但它们吃了山药之后 会飞速成长
No kidding?
你没开玩笑吧
It says that they can grow bigger than a person!
网上还说 它们会长得比人还大
How do you even know this?
你是怎么知道的呀
I posted the picture I took to an online forum
我把他的照片 发到了我创立的一个
I run about local floral and fauna.
关于当地动植物的论♥坛♥上
I thought your forum was about typography
我以为你的论♥坛♥ 是关于工业革命时期的
in the Industrial Revolution?
印刷术呢
Yeah, I have that one too.
是呀 那个论♥坛♥也是我的
Someone should put your picture on a forum.
应该让他们研究一下 你是什么物种
Am I right, Bubbs?
我说得对吧 泡泡
Heh... yeah.
是呀
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No!
不要呀
Dude! What are you doing?
姐们 你在干嘛呀
What are you hiding behind your back?
你背后藏着什么呢
Uh, you mean this spoon?
你是说这个勺子吗
Your other hand?
你的另一只手呢
Uh... this ham hock?
是这个火腿吗
No.
不是
This organic kale?
是这个有机甘蓝吗
No.
不是
Clam juice? No.
是蛤蜊汁吗 不是
Mayonnaise? No.
蛋黄酱吗 不是
This Zoomsbie?
那是复生飞盘吗
Yes!
是哒
No, no, no!
不是 才不是呢
No!
不要呀
Stop pulling stuff out of the fridge.
别再从冰箱里拿东西啦
I know you have the chinchillasaurus.
我知道你把 栗鼠龙带回来啦
Uh... what are you even talking about...
你在胡说什么呀
girlfriend?
好闺蜜
I'm talking about the chinchillasaurus
我说的是栗鼠龙啦
you obviously have behind your back.
你肯定把他 藏在背后了
Chinchillasaurus?
栗鼠龙吗
Oh, Blossom. You and your crazy stories.
花花 你不要乱说啦
This is where we found him, Bubbles.
我们在这里发现他的 泡泡
So we're just supposed to leave him here?
那我们就要 把他丢在这里了吗
In this dark, scary, terrible, horrible place?
丢在这个 又黑 又吓人 又糟糕 又恐怖的地方吗
Without me, he'll be left alone
没有了我 他只能一个人
on the mean streets of Townsville!
在小镇村的穷街陋巷中流浪呀
He'll be found by a roving gang of dance fighters.
他会被一帮游荡的斗舞者们发现
They'll give Cheepy an offer he can't refuse.
然后开出小吱吱 无法拒绝的条件
"Join us on a rough, tough robbery,
"跟我们走上 凶恶的抢劫道路
or else we'll pet your belly for too long!"
不然我们就不停地挠你的肚子"
Which is Cheepy's worst nightmare.
这可是小吱吱最怕的事啦
Cheepy agrees to steal the "Duck A'Lorange,"
所以小吱吱只好同意去偷
the most famous painting in all of Townsville.
小镇村最著名的画作 "橙汁鸭"
But it was a setup...
但这是个陷阱...
And Cheepy gets sent to jail!
小吱吱被抓进了监狱
But he's too big for jail, so he escapes.
但监狱对他来说 实在太小啦 所以他就逃走了
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表