剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
It's terrible!
是太糟糕了啦
Terrible?
糟糕
It is terrible.
的确很糟糕呢
There's only one thing
只有一个东西
that could cause Buttercup to be terrible...
会让毛毛变得糟糕...
Blossom!
都怪花花
Hang on, Bubbles. Terrible!
等等 泡泡 糟糕透啦
Thanks for directing the choir for me, Blossom.
谢谢你替我指挥合唱团 花花
My conductor's elbow is acting up.
我用来指挥的关节出问题了
No problem, maestro.
不用谢 大♥师♥
Okay, what's next?
好了 接下来是什么
Deliver 20 pies to the clown college.
给小丑学院送二十个派
It's hard to take these guys seriously.
面对他们真是 很难严肃起来呢
You!
你啊
Buttercup? What are you doing here?
毛毛 你在这里干什么呢
No. What are you doing here?
该问问你在这里干什么吧
I don't have time to ask that question back to you.
我可没有时间 再问你一遍了
I'm running important errands that I promised I'd do.
我还有一堆答应过的 重要事情要做呢
Promised?
答应过的事情
Like promising to help the one person
就像你之前 答应得好好的
whose happiness really matters,
要帮别人
and who's crying their eyes out at home right now?!
结果人家现在 在家大哭吗
The Professor?
是教授吗
No! Bubbles!
不 是泡泡
Oh, no! Bubbles' biome project!
噢 不 泡泡的生物群落课题
I forgot!
我忘记啦
Yeah, ya did.
是啊 可不是吗
So I had to help her.
所以我得去帮她做
You?
你吗
Get over yourself.
别自以为是了
It's not like it turned into a raging monster.
那东西又不会变成 愤怒的怪兽
Oh. I guess it did.
好像还真会变
What did you do?
你干了什么呀
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Threw some trees in there, a little marshmallow goo.
丢了点树上去 再加了点棉花糖霜
Marshmallow goo?!
棉花糖霜
You added marshmallow goo
你往一个自己组建
to a build-your-own-biome playset?!
生物群落的模型上 加了棉花糖霜吗
Just a little.
就一点点啦
Don't you know what that does
你不知道这样
to the chemical composition?
会产生什么化学反应吗
Pfft! Yes.
当然知道啦
N-n-no.
不知道啦
Bio-o-o-ome!
生物群落
Come back!
你快回来啦
Bubbs, are you okay?
泡泡 你还好吗
No. I am not okay...
不 我才不好呢
Because of you!
这都怪你
My project doesn't look anything like the box.
我的课题作业 和盒子上的一点都不像
Don't worry, Bubbs.
别担心 泡泡
I'll take care of it.
我来搞定
Egg drop!
飞蛋攻击
The strength of impact will depend upon
冲击强度 不仅仅取决于
not just the speed with which the egg is thrown
蛋被投出的速度
but also the material upon which the egg falls.
还取决于降落的材料
What did you say?
你刚说什么
I said this is all your fault!
我说这都是你的错
I'm gonna flunk this project!
这个课题我不及格啦
No, you're not!
不 不会的
Blossom, stop!
花花 住手
Now it really doesn't look like the box!
现在看起来跟盒子上的更不像了
Bubbles, I'm sorry.
泡泡 对不起
I broke my promise to you.
答应你的事 我没有做到
I wasn't there when you needed me.
你需要我的时候 我却不在
But I am here now.
但现在我来啦
Let's do this project together.
我们一起完成课题吧
Really?
真的吗
Pop quiz. What is in a taiga?
突击测试 针叶树林地带里有什么
Trees?
树吗
Right.
对了
What else is in a taiga?
还有呢
Rivers!
河流
And soil!
还有土壤
Finally, we just need...
最后 我们只需要...
Lots of snow!
下一场大雪
In conclusion,
总之
the taiga is the world's largest biome.
针叶林是世界上最大的生物群落
It stores a huge amount of carbon,
群落中碳元素非常充足
known for its native call.
该物种以其叫声闻名
Bubbles, I have never seen
泡泡 我从没见过
such an interactive biome project.
互动性这么强的 生物群落课题呢
"A" plus.
给你A+
I couldn't have finished my project
没有我的姐妹 花花
without my sister Blossom.
我是无法完成这个课题的
No problem!
小事一桩
Sheesh! How 'bout a little credit?
拜托 我也有功劳的好吗
I was the one who turned that biome set into a monster
最开始是我 把这个生物群落
in the first place.
变成一只怪兽的
Blossom, um, Ms. Keane says
花花 基妮女士说
the biome can't stay in the school's parking lot.
生物群落不能待在 学校停车场里
I'm on it!
这就办
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表