剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I came to the only person
我就来找唯一知道
who knows what it's like to be rejected for being hideous.
因丑恶被抛弃 是什么感觉的人
Mojo is not hideous!
魔人啾啾才不丑恶呢
He is at least a solid...
他至少也是个可靠的...
Eight.
八岁孩子
Okay, the point is, we can team up.
好吧 重点是 我们可以组队
I could be your evil acolyte.
我可以当你的邪恶助手
Nope. Sorry, Mojo operates solo.
不了 抱歉 魔人啾啾都是单独行动
He has no room for sidekicks.
他身边可没有伙伴的位置
You have bunk beds.
你有双层床耶
Curse that aggressive salesman!
都怪那个能干的推销员
So what do you say?
所以 你觉得怎么样呀
Hmm. Very well.
那好吧
We shall wreak havoc on this forsaken Townsville.
我们要在这 被遗弃的小镇村上肆虐
And maybe even destroy those accursed powerpuff girls.
说不定 还可以消灭 可恨的飞天小女警们呢
What did you say?
你说什么呀
Oh, uh... nothing.
没什么
With your ability to talk to animals,
你有和动物交流的能力
and my evil genius, we will...
我还是个邪恶天才 我们会...
Uh, we will...
我们会...
We will do many bad things!
我们会做很多坏事
Come, my cutesy critters.
来吧 我可爱的小动物们
Go forth and destroy!
去吧 毁灭一切吧
Destroy!
毁灭一切吧
Bubbles, what are you doing?
泡泡 你在做什么呀
There is no more Bubbles.
世上已经没有泡泡啦
I have shed that name.
我已经抛弃了 那个名字啦
From hence forth, there is only dark Bubbles.
从今往后 世上只有黑暗泡泡
Oh, dark Bubbles.
黑暗泡泡
Wow, you really changed it up there.
你改动的可真大呢
Silence!
闭嘴
You cannot stop me and my hideous henchman.
你们无法阻止我 和我丑恶的侍从
Aw, come on!
不是吧
All right, Bubbles, let's get you home!
好啦 泡泡 我们回家吧
Let go of me!
放开我
Good job, dark Bubbles!
干得好 黑暗泡泡
Now, destroy your sisters!
现在 消灭你的姐♥妹♥们♥吧
Bubbles, what are you doing?!
泡泡 你在做什么呀
This isn't you!
这不是你呀
This is me!
这就是我
You've made me this... A monster!
这都是你们促成的... 我是个怪物
Dude, no.
姐们 才不是呢
You're the best sister in the world.
你是世界上 最棒的姐妹啦
Remember when I wiped out on my skateboard
还记得我从滑板上摔下来
and you took care of me?
你照顾我的时候吗
Or when I had spinach in my teeth,
还有我牙缝里塞了菠菜
and everyone made fun of me
每个人都在嘲笑我
so you put spinach in your teeth, too?
所以你也把菠菜 塞在牙缝里了呢
No, no... don't listen to them.
不 不... 不要听她们的话
Drop the hippo... now!
快丢河马 砸死她们
Bubbles, you're a good person!
泡泡 你是个好人呀
You're, like, the most caring person in the world, Bubbs.
你是世界上 最贴心的人啦 泡泡
Hey, hey, dark Bubbles, don't listen to them.
嘿 黑暗泡泡 别听她们的话
This is your destiny!
这是你的宿命
No, it's not!
不 才不是呢
Yes, it is!
这就是宿命
You are evil now.
你现在是邪恶之人啦
No, you're not!
不 你不是呀
Yes, you are! Don't!
你就是 不要呀
No! Yes!
才不是呢 就是
Do it, do it!
动手 快动手吧
Silence!
闭嘴
I have made my choice.
我已经决定好了
You see?
看到了吧
She's come to her sense...
她终于清醒过来...
Curses.
该死
My beasties, you are released.
小动物们 你们可以走了
And, you...
而你...
You're going to pay for this.
你要为此 付出代价
Me?!
我
It was your idea!
这都是你的主意呀
Oh... yeah.
是噢
And that's why I'm gonna let you go this one time.
所以我这次 会放你走啦
'Cause I got a good team here.
因为我有一个 很棒的团队啦
And when we get mad, we aren't very cute.
如果我们生气了 才不会很可爱哟
Oh, okay.
好吧
Mojo is on his way.
魔人啾啾要走啦
Come on, girl.
走吧 姑娘
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起 伙计们
I had no idea I'd let my identity
我都没料到 居然把自己的个性
become so defined by being cute.
限制在了可爱里
Yeah. Talk about limiting yourself.
是啊 说到限制自己
Under the surface, you're, like, terrifying!
在可爱的表面下 你真可怕
So much better than being cute.
这比可爱好多啦
Yep, I think we all learned a lot today!
是呀 今天我们都 上了一课呢
Not you again!
怎么又是你呀
You know it!
你们懂的呀
I'm back in the photo game
发廊给我下了禁令之后
after that salon got a restraining order against me.
我又干回 拍照的老本行啦
Hey, can I get a shot for the Townsville daily?
我能为小镇村日报 拍一张照吗
Yes! Yes, you can.
可以 你拍吧
Okay. Everyone say, "Break me off a slice of that funk pie!"
那好 大家一起说 "给我来块馅饼吧"
You really want to hang that one up?
你真的要把 这个挂起来吗
Yeah. I look so happy.
是呀 我看起来 超开心呢
Plus, I'm with my favorite people in the whole wide world!
而且 我和全世界 最喜欢的人在一起呀
Wow, you really learned a lot from all this, Bubbles.
哇 你这次真的 成长了不少呀 泡泡
Yep, most importantly,
对呀 最重要的是
that I'll never be as ugly as Mojo.
我永远都不会 和魔人啾啾一样丑呢
Un-be-lievable.
真是太讨厌啦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表