剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Hey, Mr. Bull!
嘿 公牛先生
What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
I think it means, um, he forgot his keys.
我觉得是 他忘记带钥匙啦
Blossom, churro me!
花花 给我西班牙油条
Sure thing!
没问题
Touchdown!
达阵得分
Yay!
太棒啦
It's raining roses!
下玫瑰雨啦
But El toro disappeared after the fight.
但战斗结束之后 公牛就消失了
Help us find El toro!
帮我们找回公牛吧
Well, first I'm gonna need you to talk quieter.
首先 我需要你安静一点
El toro isn't lost. He's in our kitchen.
公牛没有消失 他就在我们厨房♥
He wasn't cooking, was he?
他没有在做饭吧
Yeah, I think so.
是吧 应该是吧
I opened a jar of marmalade for him.
我帮他打开了一罐果子酱
Marmalade? He'll be gone for days.
果子酱 他这几天都回不来了
No bullfighting today!
今天没有斗牛赛
Today just isn't our day, kids.
今天我们太倒霉了 孩子们
Oh, come on!
拜托
We're running out of time to be first on Rocktopus.
我们坐摇滚章鱼要迟到啦
I think finding Bubbles is more important than Rocktopus.
我觉得找泡泡比坐摇滚章鱼 更加重要呀
Stop saying that!
别再说啦
I didn't even say "Rocktopus."
我没说"摇滚章鱼"啊
Whatever. Let's just go.
不管啦 我们走吧
All right. Where?
好吧 去哪里呀
Hello. I am still here.
你们好 我还在哟
LA flor de LA lucha did say something about an arcade.
战斗之花似乎提到了 电玩城
Oh, yeah! The arcade!
没错 电玩城
Bubbles was in the ball pit.
泡泡一定在球池里
Bubbles!
泡泡
Where are all the balls? Oh, you're too late.
球都去哪里啦 你们来得太晚啦
Those balls got changed out this morning.
今早我们把球换掉啦
Have you seen our sister?
你看见我们的姐妹了吗
She was in there last night.
她昨天晚上就在这里
Well, whatever was in there got smashed...
那里面的东西都被碾碎...
Rearranged...
重做
Melted down...
融化...
Bedazzled, embroidered,
重新装饰 修饰
squashed again, and turned into novelty hats.
接着再压扁 然后特制成了帽子
No!
不要呀
What are we gonna tell the Professor?
我们该怎么和教授说呢
The truth, Buttercup.
告诉他真♥相♥吧 毛毛
I'll try anything once.
我会竭尽所能
Ha, good one.
这主意不错
Oh, girls! Where have you been?
姑娘们 你们去哪里了啊
You had me worried.
我担心死啦
Professor, we're sorry!
教授 我们很抱歉
You said not to eat too much candy, but we did.
你说了别吃太多糖果 但我们不听话
A... a... and we destroyed a bridge.
而... 而且 我们摧毁了大桥
And Buttercup became a matador.
而且毛毛变成了疯子
And these orphans kept following us around,
而且那些孤儿 还一直跟着我们
and... and... and now Bubbles is...
而且... 泡泡变成了
A hat.
一顶帽子
I'm a hat?
我是帽子
Bubbles! Bubbles!
泡泡 泡泡
We were so worried!
我们担心死啦
Sounds like you all had quite the night.
看来你们昨晚很疯狂呀
We shouldn't have eaten so much candy.
我们不该吃那么多糖果
We feel terrible.
我们感觉糟透了
In more ways than one.
而且是在很多方面
Well, it seems you girls certainly learned your lesson.
看来 姑娘们都得到了教训呀
Now, then, I believe we can still make it in time
现在 我相信 我们还能赶上去
for Splash City.
水上之城
Actually, Professor, we have a better idea.
事实上 教授 我们有更好的主意
Thanks for the tickets to Splash City, powerpuff girls!
谢谢你们的水上之城门票 飞天小女警们
I am really proud of you girls,
我真为你们感到骄傲
giving away your tickets like that.
能把门票送给他们
Eh, Rocktopus ain't going nowhere.
反正摇滚章鱼也跑不了
Rocktopus!
摇滚章鱼
Well, since the day's free, why don't we get some ice cream?
既然今天没事啦 我们去吃冰淇淋吧
Hello? Little help?
有人吗 能帮我一下吗
My cuticles are getting dry!
我的表皮需要水份呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表