剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Only one thing left to do!
我只能这样做了
This is for you, Thrash!
敬你 "激流女孩"
That's incredible!
太不可思议啦
Very good!
很好
Buttercup!
毛毛
Well! I guess I win!
看来是我赢了呢
Okay, Jampyres, back to the...
好了 废柴们 继续...
Whoa, pretty fireball of doom!
哇 好漂亮的末日火球呀
Time to finish this.
该做个了结啦
Thank you, Townsville!
谢谢你 小镇村
That's the most metal thing I've ever seen!
这是我见过最有金属感的东西了
Buttercup! Buttercup! Buttercup!
毛毛 毛毛 毛毛
Buttercup, you did it!
毛毛 你成功啦
Yeah, but I'm sorry I sold your souls for rock and roll.
是啊 但是很抱歉 为了摇滚 我出♥卖♥♥♥了你们的灵魂
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
Um, Bubbles, you don't have to do that voice anymore.
泡泡 你不用再那样说话了
Oh! Can we band battle now?
噢 我们能开始比赛了吗
Guys, I smashed my guitar... again!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我又把吉他... 摔烂了
Now we can't play at all!
我们现在没法演奏了
Valhalla, yeah, you can!
你们当然可以啦
'Sup?
嗨
Whoa, Thrash!
哇 "激流女孩"
You truly are a God of rock.
你真是摇滚之神耶
I prefer goddess of rock.
我更喜欢 摇滚女神这个称号♥
That's the most metal thing I have ever seen.
这是我见过最金属的东西了
My bodacious Buttercup, by putting your butt on the line
胆大包天的毛毛啊 你不顾危险
and sacrificing the sickest of guitars
牺牲了自己最棒的吉他
to save your rad sisters,
来救最好姐妹的行为
you have earned some serious rock star cred.
为你赢得了不少 摇滚明星的信誉呢
And since you learned to be righteously responsible,
既然你已经学会了负责任
the guild of rock gods would like to present you with this!
摇滚之神协会 决定送给你这个
Here ya go, bud.
给你 伙计
It's a necronium diamond guitar.
这是金属钻石做的吉他
Hardcore unbreakable.
绝对摔不坏哟
Unbreakable?!
真的摔不坏吗
Ha ha, yeah! Believe me, I've tried.
是啊 相信我 我试过啦
Thanks, Thrash.
谢谢 激流女孩
Play it most excellently.
好好弹噢
Now it's time for this goddess of rock... to roll.
现在本摇滚女神要走啦
Bye! Thank you!
再见 谢谢你
Bye!
再见
All right, you're good to go, bro.
好了 已经搞定了 兄弟
See, Bloss?
看到了吗 花花
It always pays to think things through.
做事动脑 会得来回报
What,what?! You were the one who...
什么 你才是那个...
One, two, three, puppies!
一 二 三 狗狗们
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表