剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
It is I, Hope, who...
我 就是希望 能...
Whoa! What's that?
那是什么呀
Hey! This is fun!
这个好好玩诶
Are you another monster?
你也是怪物吗
No!
不是啦
Do you know how to get rid of these monster?
你知道怎样 摆脱这些怪兽吗
Whoa. This is fun!
这个也很好玩诶
Well? Oh! Yes!
行不行啊 当然啦
I know how to get rid of the evil spirits
我知道怎样 赶在邪恶之灵
before they wreak havoc on the world
肆虐世界 从而造成永久伤害之前
for all of eternity.
除掉它们
Eternity!?
永久伤害吗
Eternityyyyy.
永久伤害哟
Oh, hey, is this car
对啦 这辆车的轮子
missing its wheels on accident or on purpose?
是不小心弄掉的 还是故意弄掉的呀
So, anyway.
不管怎么说
Hey! You're supposed to help me! Trampoline!
嘿 你应该帮我的呀 蹦床
I'm jumping into the sky and stuff!
# 我要跃向天空啦 #
"Got caught up, but on my way home now."
"有点事耽误啦 但我在回家的路上啦"
On his way home!? What am I gonna do?
他在回家的路上啦 我该怎么办呀
You're gonna party!
你该来一起嗨呀
Evil! Evil! Evil! Evil!
邪恶 邪恶
Everyone really loved to dance in the '70s.
七十年代的人 都很喜欢跳舞呀
Help.
救命
Well, look who came crawling back!
看是谁爬着回来了呀
Nice party, evil girl!
派对真不错 邪恶女孩
"Evil girl?"
"邪恶女孩"
So, what part of your 19-point plan
这是你的十九点计划中
does this fall under?
哪一部分呢
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
好啦 我知道啦 对不起嘛
I was wrong.
我错了嘛
Hold up. Say that again.
等等 再说一遍
I was wrong. I should've...
我错了嘛 我本应该...
Wait, wait, wait, hold up.
等等 等等 等一下
Okay... now into the phone.
好了 对着手♥机♥说
I was wrong.
我错了嘛
I was wrong.
我错了嘛
New ringtone!
有新铃♥声♥啦
All right, all right, all right!
好啦 好啦
Guys, we have to get those monsters back in that box!
伙计们 我们得把怪物 关回箱子里
And that girl is the only one who knows how.
而那个女孩是唯一 知道办法的人
Blossom, we can help you out, but you need to trust us.
花花 我们可以帮忙 但你得相信我们
Okay, okay, okay. Whatever.
好啦 好啦 随便吧
On it!
这就去
There is no way she'll get her to talk.
根本没办法让她开口嘛
I'm back!
我回来啦
One... Hope likes animals as much as I do.
第一 希望和我一样 喜欢小动物
Two... she won't get off the trampoline.
第二 她不会离开 那个蹦床
Three... she said all we have to do to send the monsters back,
第三 她说如果想要 怪物回箱子里
It means "See ya later" in Greek.
在希腊语里是 "一会见"的意思
See? Bubbs rocks.
看到了吧 泡泡真厉害
Okay. Let's do plan...
好吧 我们来计划一下...
You said you'd listen to us.
你说了要听我们的
Yeah, but plan...
对呀 但计划...
Listen to us.
听我们的
Fine.
好吧
All right, bubbs. You know what to do.
好了 泡泡 你知道该怎么做
All right.
好啦
Who wants to turn this party up?
谁想让派对气氛 更热烈一些呀
Now, it's an honor to introduce to you...
现在 很荣幸地请出...
The one and only M.C. Evil girl!
独一无二的喊麦歌♥手 邪恶女孩
Bring the hype.
气氛吵起来呀
How?
怎么吵呀
Hey, Bubbles!
嘿 泡泡
When I say "Keep", you say "Toss!"
我说"留下" 你说"丢掉"
Keep! Toss!
留下 丢掉
Keep! Toss!
留下 丢掉
Right!
懂了
All right, everyone.
好了 大家
When I say "Evil", you say "Girl!"
我说"邪恶" 你说"姑娘"
Evil! Girl!
邪恶 姑娘
Evil! Girl!
邪恶 姑娘
When I say "Party", you say "Monster!"
我说"派对" 你说"怪物"
Party! Monster!
派对 怪物
Party! Monster!
派对 怪物
When I say "Pop," You say "Quiz!"
我说"突击" 你说"测试"
Pop! Quiz!
突击 测试
Pop! Quiz!
突击 测试
Wrap it up.
准备收场啦
Oh, yeah!
对哦
Wait a sec.
等等
We did it!
我们成功啦
Well... almost.
这个嘛... 还差一点
The Professor will be back any minute.
教授马上就要回来啦
We got this!
我们能搞定哒
Two piles?
两堆吗
Two piles. Two piles.
就两堆 就两堆
Girls! I'm back!
姑娘们 我回来啦
Professor!
教授
Say, you did a great job organizing everything.
看来你们整理得不错嘛
Did you guys work together?
你们是一起做的吗
We sure did!
当然啦
Good job, girls.
干得好 姑娘们
Whoa! Bicycle!
哇 自行车耶
Bicycle. Bicycle.
自行车 自行车
Well, it's always good to have a little hope in the world.
世界上有点希望 也是好的嘛
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
# 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 #
Saving the world before bedtime
# 睡觉之前 拯救世界 #
Battling evil toe-to-toe
# 与邪恶争锋相对 #
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
# 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 #
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表