剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Sure it is!
当然很酷啦
Ooh! Ooh! BFF Bubbles, pick Buttercup's nose!
对啦 好朋友泡泡 挖毛毛的鼻子
Please don't.
拜托不要
Hmm. BFF Buttercup, speak in a British accent.
好朋友毛毛 用英腔说话
Oi! Quit pickin' on me, ya cheeky...
嘿 别挖我的鼻子 你这个厚颜无♥耻♥...
apples and pears, me voice done changed, it did.
我的楼梯呀 我的声音真的变啦
See? This is still cool.
看到没 这还是很酷哒
And speaking of cool,
而且说到酷
the second half of our adventure is about to begin.
我们后半部分的冒险 就要正式开始啦
We're going to get the bejeweled mouse lemur.
我们要去找 饰以珠宝的鼠狐猴
See, looks just like you, Buttercup!
看呀 它和你一模一样呢 毛毛
I've been duped!
我被你愚弄啦
And to get it, we'll need an expert...
而要想找到 我们需要一个专家...
an expert I think you might know.
一个你们认识的专家
Girls, what did I tell you about caving in to peer pressure?
姑娘们 我教过你们 如何缓释 来自同辈的压力呀
We're so sorry, Professor.
我们很抱歉 教授
It's the necklaces.
是项链在操控我们
Courtesy of our new mate here.
这都得感谢 我们的新伙伴
You guys.
你们真是哒
Why, this is right rubbish, it is.
怎么啦 我说的难道有错吗
Why, I...
为什么 我…
shh! Shh! There it is.
闭嘴 他们来啦
The Smithsonian stealth jet.
史密森尼博物馆的隐形战机
The bejeweled mouse lemur is in that box.
饰以珠宝的鼠狐猴 就在那个箱子里
The bejeweled mouse lemur?
饰以珠宝的鼠狐猴
If it should ever come into contact with the golden otter,
如果把它 和黄金水獭放在一起
it would be incredibly dangerous.
会极其危险的呀
Or incredibly powerful.
或者极其强大
Sorry, Professor!
抱歉 教授
Professor, if you'd kindly read the inscription.
抱歉 麻烦您读一下碑文
You're a fool if you think
你真是个傻瓜
I'll help you in your misguided deeds.
我才不会受你蛊惑 提供帮助呢
Good luck trying to control the Professor.
祝你好运啦 还想控制教授呢
But... My thirst for knowledge!
但是... 我对知识的渴望
Oh, it's too great to resist!
这实在是无法抗拒呀
Sorry, girls.
抱歉啦 姑娘们
Ah, the ancient language of the Hasrajanis.
哇 哈斯拉加尼的古老语言
So beautiful.
太完美啦
"Tiny scooter."
"微型滑板车"
Finally. Oof! Hey!
终于打开啦 嘿
The bejeweled mouse lemur... Is mine!
饰以珠宝的鼠狐猴 是我的啦
Okay, it looks a little bit like me.
好吧 是和我有点像
Whatever you do, don't get that near the...
不管怎样 你千万不要 让它靠近...
Golden otter! No!
黄金水獭 不要呀
Now, that... that was awesome.
这也太酷啦
My treasure!!
我的宝物呀
Girls!
姑娘们
Oh, pie and mash! The Professor!
我要吓尿啦 快救教授呀
BFFs, get the treasure!
好朋友们 去拿回宝物
No!
不要
We have to save the Professor.
我们得去救教授呀
Help me, girls!
快救我呀 姑娘们
I command you as my BFFs to get that treasure.
我命令好朋友们 去拿回宝物
No!
才不要呢
Sorry, Jemmica, but our family is stronger
抱歉 杰米卡 但我们的家庭
than your fake friendship.
比你虚伪的友谊 更加强大
Girls!
姑娘们呀
Family forever!
家人永存啦
No!
不要呀
Professor.
教授
I think you can stop screaming now.
我想你不用再叫啦
And after the necklaces went "Kablam,"
在项链失效了之后呢
we saved you from having to change your name
我们拯救了你 让你不用改名
to Professor "Splatonium."
叫"乱叫"教授啦
I would have flown much better if I had my arms free.
如果我的手没绑着 我会飞得更好哒
But seriously, you must be more careful
但说真的 你们交朋友的时候
when choosing your friends, girls.
必须要更加谨慎呀 姑娘们
You're right.
你说得对
Just 'cause someone's cooly-cool
一个特别酷的人
doesn't make them nicey-nice.
不一定是特别好的人
That's why I made this friendship checklist.
所以我做了友谊核对表
Oh, hon, that's not necessary.
亲爱的 这个就没必要啦
Just be sure to make friends
只是记住 要和
with people who have your best interests in mind,
关心你们利益的人交朋友
unlike that delinquent, Jemmica.
不要像失足少女 杰米卡一样
What did happen to Jemmica?
杰米卡最后怎么了呀
Goedemorgen, kinderen.
早上好 幼儿园小朋友们
We hebben een nieuwe leerling vandaag.
今天我们有个新同学
Kan iedereen even hallo zeggen tegen Jemmica?
大家和新同学 杰米卡 打个招呼吧
Hi, Jemmica!
嘿 杰米卡
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表