剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Thank you for awarding me all of the Nobel Prizes at once!
谢谢你们 把本届所有诺贝尔奖项 都颁给我啦
Not so fast!
先别急
I'm taking all those Nobel Prizes...
我要拿走所有的诺贝尔奖杯
by force!
而且是用抢的
Blossom! Blossom! Blossom!
花花 花花 花花
Well, if it makes the world a safer place,
好吧 如果这能让世界更加和平
I'm sure the Professor will understand.
我相信教授是不会介意的
What's the code to the safe?
保险箱的密♥码♥是什么
Ugh! No answer again!
它还是不说呀
We've told it all of the Professor's secrets
我们已经跟它说了 所有教授的秘密
and it's still not working!
可还是不管用呀
We'll never get that code!
我们永远也得不到密♥码♥啦
We'll never get those earrings!
我们永远也得不到那些耳环啦
I knew this thing was too good to be true.
我就知道这个东南西北不可能是真的
Secret secrets are no fun.
秘密 秘密 本无趣
Unless you share with everyone!
公之于众才愉快
Wha... what happened?
发... 发生什么事了呀
Oh... My... Gammi.
我 的 老天呀
Who knew that a little gossiping amongst friends
谁能想到 朋友间的一点小八卦
would turn into a giant monster?
会变成一个巨大的怪物呢
Huh? Girls!
姑娘们
Ugh, I'll have to brush my teeth twice today.
讨厌 我今天得刷两次牙了
That's normal.
本来就该刷两次呀
Girls! Are you all right?
姑娘们 你们没事吧
Professor, before you help them, think it through.
教授 在你帮她们之前 可想清楚了
Listen to the things I've heard about you!
先听听她们告诉我的 有关你的事哟
We better shut this guy's trap.
我们最好让这个大家伙闭嘴
I heard you still check to see
我听说你经常检查的衣柜
if there's monsters in your closet!
看里面是不是藏着怪物
You got me. But how did you know that?
被你说中了 但是 你怎么知道的呀
How could anyone know that?
怎么可能会有其他人知道呢
It's impossible, right?
这不可能 对吧
I'll take care of it.
我来处理它
I heard you sing show tunes in the shower!
听说你在洗澡的时候 喜欢唱百老汇音乐哟
Whoa, hey! That's pretty private.
嘿 这可是很私人的事情呀
I heard the Professor's in love
我听说教授爱上了
with his pillow Dr. Fluff-N-Stuff!
他的枕头 蓬蓬软软博士
Wait. What's going on?
等等 发生了什么事情呀
Girls! How does it know so many of my secrets?
姑娘们 它怎么会知道 这么多我的秘密呀
I don't know some of your secrets...
我不是知道一些你的秘密
I know all your secrets!
我是知道你全部的秘密
Girls, what have you done?
姑娘们 你们做了什么呀
You read my journal? I trusted you!
你们读了我的日志吗 我那么信任你们呀
Professor, I... We...
教授 我... 我们...
Well, that was fun.
哈 还挺有意思嘛
Now to tell the world your secrets and destroy you too!
现在 该把你们的秘密 都公之于众 然后毁掉你们啦
Oh, no! I knew we shouldn't have told
哦 不 我就知道不应该
that thing all of our secrets.
告诉那个家伙 我们所有的秘密
Now everyone will know that I've been
现在所有人都要知道
pranking Buttercup. Hey! That was you?
是我在整毛毛啦 嘿 原来是你呀
Uh... Hey! Stop that!
嘿 别说了
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗
If you say your secret before he can,
如果你比它 先说出秘密
the Swapper loses his power!
东南西北龙就会变弱耶
Girls, I have an idea! Follow my lead.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有主意啦 跟我来
My name is Blossom, and here's one of my secrets!
我叫花花 我有一个秘密 要告诉你们
I have a crush on Jared Shapiro!
我喜欢贾里德·夏皮罗
Go, Jared!
可以呀 贾里德
Oh, I got it!
我明白了
I have a rubber ducky named Monsieur Ducky!
我有个橡皮鸭 我叫它嘎先生
He's my number-one duck!
他是我最喜欢的鸭子
Yeah! Rubber ducks!
耶 橡皮鸭万岁
Aww, come on.
别这样嘛
I'm the one who never flushes!
上厕所不冲的那个人 就是我
I'm afraid of trampolines!
我害怕蹦床
Uh-oh. Time to go.
不好 我得赶紧走了
I cry during pet food commercials!
播宠物粮食广♥告♥的时候我会哭
Uh, you keep that to yourself.
不要跟我说啦
I wear day-of-the-week underwear on the wrong day!
我在星期四穿上了星期五的内♥裤♥
Okay, now, that's just plain gross.
你这就是纯恶心我了
I like to smell my own stinky feet!
我喜欢闻自己的臭脚
Too much information!
你说得太多了
Too much information!
你说得太多了
Secret's out.
秘密出局啦
Girls, I'm very disappointed in you.
姑娘们 我对你们非常失望
You broke my trust.
你们辜负了我的信任
We're sorry, Professor.
我们很抱歉 教授
It's okay.
没关系
But I think it's time we had another
但我觉得是时候再来一次
"One of Prof. U's patented trust talks"
"U教授信任说教了"
Trust, trust, it's all about trust
♪ 信任 信任 全身心地信任 ♪
If you don't got trust, you might as well rust
♪ 若无信任 便会腐蚀 ♪
Like the compound
♪ 就像化合物 ♪
Trust, trust...
信任 信任
It's all about trust.
全身心地信任
书书
那人正在灯火阑珊处
众里寻他千百度
魔人啾啾: 猴子与传奇
票已售罄
时候高歌♥
教授在洗澡的
他剪下来的脚趾甲
教授喜欢保存
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表