剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Buttercup, that's the third guitar
毛毛 这是你这个月来
you've smashed this month.
砸坏的第三把吉他啦
If you keep smashing your guitars,
如果你老是砸坏吉他
we'll never win the battle of the band-aids tomorrow.
明天我们就不能 参加药队大赛啦
Ugh! For the last time, Bubbles, it's battle of the bands,
我再说最后一次 泡泡 是乐队大赛
not battle of the band-aids.
不是药队大赛
Guys, relax. I'll get it fixed.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 放松 我会拿去修的
I got a guy.
我有熟人啦
Yo, Steve! I need a new guitar.
嘿 史蒂夫 我需要把新吉他
This one's faulty.
这把出问题了
Sorry, kid, no dice.
抱歉 孩子 没门
You made the no exchange wall of shame.
你已经上退换黑名单啦
You can't just keep smashing your guitars.
你不能总是砸坏吉他呀
Come on! Smashing guitars is, like,
拜托 砸吉他可是
the most important part of being a rock star!
成为摇滚明星 最重要的一步啦
What about Thrash?!
"激流女孩"也砸呀
Thrash
♪ 激流女孩 ♪
She's the most metal, wicked rock star
她可是最有金属范 最邪魅
that ever shredded the audiosphere.
演奏最有激♥情♥的摇滚明星啦
She smashed every guitar she's ever played!
她会砸烂自己用过的 每把吉他呢
Even the ones that weren't hers!
就连别人的吉他 她也砸呢
She was a rock God!
她可是摇滚之神啊
I still can't help you, kid.
我还是不能帮你 孩子
But the battle of the bands is tomorrow!
但乐队大赛就在明天了呀
I would give anything... anything...
我愿意 付出一切
For the chance to be a rock God!
赢得一个 成为摇滚明星的机会
Okay, kid. I'll make you a deal.
好啦 孩子 我们做个交易吧
You will?!
你同意了吗
Yeah. Check this out.
你看这个
Totally epic
♪ 绝对传奇 ♪
Yeah, "Whoa" Is right.
"哇"就对了
It's a solid emerald flying-v guitar,
这是一把结实的 绿宝石V型吉他
smelted together from a
是从一块 有上千年历史的
thousand years of pure heavy metal.
纯重金属中提炼出来的
And it's super tiny, so it's pretty much made for you.
而且它很轻巧 就像是为你量身定做呢
That's the most metal thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过 最有金属范的东西啦
You want it?
你想要吗
Heck, yeah!
当然啦
Hold on there, rock star.
别着急 摇滚明星
This guitar comes at a cost.
拿走这把吉他 是要付出代价的
If I give it to you, you will owe something to me.
如果我给了你 你就要欠我东西了
Cool.
好
It may come at a time
可能会在你最害怕的时间
and in a way that you shall most dread.
用你最害怕的方式来偿还
So you may want to think about it.
所以你可能 要好好考虑一下
It could come at any time!
随时都可能要你偿还
Sure.
没问题
Like tomorrow.
比如明天
At the battle of the bands.
在乐队大赛上
Dude, are you still talking?
伙计 你说完了没啊
You're wasting valuable shredding time!
你在浪费我宝贵的时间呀
Just checking.
我就是确认一下嘛
Sweet.
很好
All right.
好了
With the power vested in me by Steve's pawn shop,
借以史蒂夫当铺 赋予我的权利
we must seal the deal with the handshake of Thrashitude.
我们必须弹出和♥弦♥ 达成协议
A g chord!
来个G和♥弦♥
G chord
♪ G和♥弦♥ ♪
乐队大赛
今日
So you're saying that you got that guitar for free?
所以你是说 这个吉他是白送你的吗
Yup! No strings attached?
是的 没有附加条件吗
Nah, just the ones that came with the guitar.
没有 就是白给个吉他
What lame-brain would give you a free guitar?
那个脑残会白给你一把吉他啊
That guy!
就是他
That guy
♪ 就是他 ♪
Okay, this light checks out!
好了 这个灯没问题
Hey, Buttercup!
嘿 毛毛
Yo, Steve!
嘿 史蒂夫
You come to watch the battle of the bands?
你来看乐队大赛的吗
Actually...
其实...
I came here to win the battle of the bands.
我是来赢这场乐队大赛的
My bad!
我的错
Dude, what gives?!
伙计 什么情况
I thought you gave me this guitar so I could win.
我以为你给我这把吉他 是为了让我赢呢
Ha. I didn't give it to you.
我可没白送你哟
In fact, it's time for you to pay up, Buttercup.
实际上 毛毛 你该交钱了
Pay up?! I don't have any money!
交钱 可我没钱啊
Buttercup, what's going on?
毛毛 到底怎么了
Oh, I don't need money.
哦 我不需要钱
All I need is a drummer...
我只需要一位鼓手
And a bassist.
和一位贝斯手
Buttercup!
毛毛
No strings attached, huh?
不是没有附加条件吗
Steve, what's going on here?
史蒂夫 到底什么情况
Hey, man, you made a deal.
嘿 伙计 我们做了交易呀
I gave you the guitar,
我给你吉他
and now your sisters are part of my band.
现在你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 要加入我的乐队啦
Forever!
永远加入哟
Him!
是他
Ugh, dang it, Buttercup!
该死 毛毛
I knew you did something bad to get that guitar!
我就知道 你为了得到那吉他不择手段了
All right, Blossom.
好了 花花
You need to stop and think things through
在你着急发表评论之前
before you rush to judgment.
你应该冷静下来 好好想想
Me think things through?! You were the one who...
你还要我好好想一想啊 你才是那个...
If you're going to be in my band,
如果你要加入我的乐队
you're going to have to sing like me!
那就要像我一样唱歌♥
What are you...
你在...
talking about?
说什么呀
Leave us alone...
别靠近我们...
you big meanie!
你这个大反派
Now, let's go win this, Jampyres.
走吧 我们去赢比赛吧 废柴们
Ta-ta, Buttercup! Enjoy your solo career.
好了 毛毛 好好享受你的独唱生涯吧
No!
不
Help us, Buttercup!
救救我们 毛毛
Aw, Buttercup!
毛毛
This is the third to eighth stupidest thing
这在你做过的 八件蠢事中
you've ever done.
都能排第三了
What was I thinking?
我当时在想什么呢
Not much, apparently.
显然没怎么过脑子
永不放弃
激流女孩
永不放弃
激流女孩
Never surrender
♪ 永不放弃 ♪
Yeah!
是噢
Time to handle this like a real rock star!
是时候像个真正的摇滚明星一样啦
Rock, rock, rock, rock!
摇滚 摇滚 摇滚 摇滚
We are the Jampyres!
我们是废柴乐队
Prepare to have your socks rocked off!
准备好跟我们一起摇摆吧
Yo, claw hands!
哟 大钳子
Thrash would never abandon her bandmates
"激流女孩"从来不会 丢下自己的乐手
and neither will I.
我也不会
I challenge you to a rock-off!
我们来场摇滚对决吧
How delightful!
真好啊
What's the wager?
赌注是什么呢
If I win, I get my sisters back.
如果我赢了 就把姐♥妹♥们♥还给我
But if I win, you have to join my band forever!
那如果我赢了 你就要永远 加入我的乐队哟
Let's do it.
开始吧
Rock off
♪ 摇滚对决 ♪
Ooh, nice try, little fry.
不错嘛 小不点
His metal is strong.
他的金属感太强了
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表