剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Nemesis, thy name is Buttercup!
报应呀 汝之名叫毛毛
No girly girl bests Manboy!
你是不娘炮的 最佳大男孩
This city will know its true glory
在我打败 错误的捍卫者 毛毛之后
after I defeat its false champion... Buttercup!
小镇就会明白 真正的荣耀
Aw, man. That was gonna be so cool.
天啊 那本应该很帅气哒
Buttercup's been like this all week.
毛毛这样已经一周啦
It's kind of weirding me out.
让我感觉好奇怪呀
Thanks for grooving with us, beautiful people.
感谢你们的节拍 可爱的人们
We'd like to thank Tom's Tofu Hut for providing lunch.
感谢汤姆的豆腐小屋 给我们提供了午餐
So... Buttercup...
所以 毛毛
I'm no longer Buttercup.
我已经不是毛毛了
I'm moonbeam sunshine.
我是月光与阳光
That's an oxymoron.
这也太矛盾啦
Attention, citizens of Wussville!
懦弱村的居民们 注意了
Great. Not him again.
太好了 又是他
I, Manboy, born of brawn and musk,
我 大男孩 生来就有肌肉与麝香味
declare this the city... of... mansville!
我宣布 这里就是 男人村
Oh, yeah? You and what army?!
是吗 你有军队吗
I'm glad you asked. This army!
很高兴你提到了 这就是我的军队
A steak army?
牛排军队吗
Ugh. Men...
这就是男人呀...
Fear not, dear sister.
不要害怕 亲爱的姐妹
I shall solve this with the power of love.
我将用爱之力量 解决这个麻烦
What is even going on right now?
现在到底是什么情况呀
What darkens your cloud, he-child?
你内心有什么阴霾 小男孩
You!
就是你
You're not going to wreck my plans again.
我不会再让你 扰乱计划了
And this time... it's personal.
而且这次 是私人恩怨
But not too personal, like in an emotional way!
但也不是太私人 我就想发泄一下
I will not fight you. It's not my way anymore.
我不会和你打 我已经改变了
Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
男人得做 他们必须要做的事情
Where am I?
我在哪里呀
What truth do you seek?
你找到了 什么真♥相♥
I tried being angry... fail.
我想要发火 失败了
I tried being nice... double fail.
我想要友善 又失败了
Hit me. That's not my thing anymore.
打我 我已经改变了
Fire.
火
What are you...
你在做...
Fire.
火
Hey!
喂
Fire!
火
All right, you asked for it, Captain Wiggles.
好吧 是你自找的 摇摆队长
Water...
水...
And fire.
和火
Water...
水...
And fire!
和火
You see...
你看到了吧
Fire and water... you must be both.
火与水 你必须二者兼顾
Buttercup, stop playing around!
毛毛 不要再发呆啦
Time for a well-balanced beatdown.
是时候来一场 完美均衡对决啦
Here's some water...
这是水...
And some fire!
然后再来些火
Tenderizing these steaks is too easy.
打败这些牛排 也太容易了吧
Okay, one more time.
好了 再来一次
Fire plus water...
火加上水...
Yeah, you already said...
是的 你已经说过...
Fire plus water...
火加上水...
Yeah, I know, but... fire and water!
是的 我知道 但是... 火与水
Okay, but... look, that's all I got!
我知道 但是... 听着 我就会这些啦
I'm just a tubeman!
我只是个波浪人呀
Okay, hair beast, let's tangle.
好了 毛发怪 我们来打架吧
Water and fire.
水和火
Water and fire.
水和火
Water and fire.
水和火
Aw, man, I...
天啊 我...
Hey, there, groovy sisters.
嘿 你们好呀 可爱的姐♥妹♥们♥
Buttercup!
毛毛
I guess we'll have to get used to a more peaceful Buttercup.
看来我们得习惯 爱好和平的毛毛呀
I'm a changed powerpuff.
我是个改变的小女警
No more bad attitudes.
我不再乱发脾气啦
Except for the Zen-Aissance Fair.
除了对禅宗复兴文化节
And what's up with all those lame hippies?
而且这些愚蠢的嬉皮士都怎么啦
And I don't even like tofu!
而且我根本不爱吃豆腐嘛
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表