剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Smoojhis are trending big time.
柔柔巾最近大卖♥♥呀
Everything is going just as planned.
一切尽在掌控之中嘛
Now's the time to use the Selfie Scepter
现在是时候 用自♥拍♥神杆
第一名
热门话题
to enact our plan and build our fan base!
来制定计划 并且建立粉丝基地了
So, anyway, like I was saying, I told her...
总之 就像我之前所说 我跟她说...
Fashionistas.
时尚达人
You're gonna pay for those, right?
你们会付钱的 对吧
Fashionistas.
时尚达人
Fashionistas.
时尚达人
See you next week
新一集的"太空拖车"
for another episode of "Space Towtruck."
下周和您不见不散
Hey, did you ever notice how Space Cat and Cat Kent
你有没有发现 太空猫和肯特猫
are never in the same place at the same time?
从来没有在 同时同地出现过呀
Oh, man. You got to check out this fanfic I wrote about that.
你得去读一下 我写的同人文啦 姐们
Breaking news!
特大新闻
The Fashionistas are turning Townsville
时尚达人要改造小镇村
into a glamorous metropolis of glamour!
成为迷人的魅力都市啦
And this reporter loves it.
本记者表示很支持
Now here's Bob with the five-day forecast.
接下来由鲍勃带来 未来五天的天气预报
The Fashionistas are hot, hot, hot!
时尚达人现在炙手可热哟
Back to you, Nick.
转回给你啦 尼克
They sure are, Bob.
她们的确是啦 鲍勃
Let's hear what the Fashionistas have to say.
我们来听听时尚达人 有什么要说的吧
Finally, we're the celebrities
终于 我们走上了
we were always meant to be, Barbie.
命中注定的星途 芭比
And with that Selfie Scepter,
有了那根自♥拍♥神杆
they can get anything they want.
她们就能得到 一切想要的东西
Attention, followers.
注意了 追随者们
Your marvelous idols have some requests.
你们伟大的偶像 有几个要求
Bring us a non-fat almond milk skinny double chai latte.
给我们来一杯脱脂杏仁牛奶拿铁咖啡
Why, thank you.
谢谢你
Totally hot, Nick.
真是太劲爆啦 尼克
We desire all of Townsville's diamonds, even the tiny ones!
我们还想要 小镇村上所有的钻石 多小的都要
Well, diamonds are a girl's best friend.
钻石果然是女人最好的朋友
And with their new Powerpuff Girl bodyguard,
再加上她们新雇的保镖 飞天小女警
they're unstoppable.
她们真是势不可挡啦
Blossom!
花花
What?! That reversible turncoat!
什么情况 那个可恶的叛徒
I can't believe she went back and put on her Smoojhi!
我真不敢相信 她又把柔柔巾戴上了
What?!
什么情况
Blossom put on a Smoojhi after I specifically told her not to?!
我都特别强调过了 花花居然还戴柔柔巾吗
Girls, get in the car.
姑娘们 上车
We're going to get your sister.
我们去找你们的姐妹
Uh, are you sure you don't want us to fly?
你确定不要 我们带你飞吗
No. There are some things a dad just has to do.
不 有些事 必须要父亲 亲自来做
Stay in the car, girls.
待在车里 姑娘们
Don't worry, Professor. We're right behind...
别担心 教授 我们就在...
Car.
车里
Excuse me. Make way.
抱歉 让一让
I have to speak with my daughter.
我要跟自己女儿说话
Blossom!
花花
Who's that tacky milkman?
那个没教养的挤奶工是谁啊
Look here. Don't give me that blank stare, young lady.
听着 别一脸茫然地看着我 小姑娘
I have specifically asked you
这是我第二次 跟你特别强调
to take that Smoojhi off two times now.
不准再戴柔柔巾了
Oh, I'm very disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
Uh-oh. He's giving her
他都用上摇手指
the finger-wag/ disappointed-stare combo.
和失望眼神的连击了
She's doomed!
她完蛋啦
As long as you live under my roof,
只要你还住在我家里
you have to follow my rules.
就得遵守我的规定
Ugh. This is getting old fast.
真是无聊死了
Blossom, shoo this milkman away, will you?
花花 把这个挤奶工扔走吧 好吗
And furthermore...
还有...
B... B... Blossom!
花... 花花
Professor!
教授
Are you sure you don't want us to...
你确定不要我们...
Stay in the car.
待在车里
We can take her on.
我们可以搞定她哟
Stay in the car.
待在车里
Professor! Car.
教授 好好待着
All right. I've had just about enough of...
好了 我受够了...
Ugh, give it a rest.
算了吧
You! You're the bad influence on my daughters!
你 就是你带坏了我的女儿
Oh, man! He's going full dad!
天呀 他要使用父亲之力啦
Stop manipulating my daughter!
不准再控制我女儿了
Stay back, you outdated poseur!
走开 你个装腔作势的老古董
He's got our Selfie Scepter!
他抢走了我们的自♥拍♥神杆
Are you sure you don't need any...
你确定不需要我们...
No. Stay in the car!
不需要 在车里待着
You still got to pay for those.
你们还是要付钱的哟
Fashion police.
我们是时尚警♥察♥哟
Looks like you're out of glamour...
看来你们魅力用尽了...
And into the slammer.
然后被关进监狱了呀
Okay. Finished.
好啦 做完啦
I pulled out all the weeds, cleaned the gutters,
杂草都拔完啦 水沟也疏通过啦
and washed the car.
而且把车也洗啦
Can we get out of the car now?
我们能下车了吗
No.
不行
Because we're going out for ice cream!
因为 我们要出去吃冰淇淋啦
And so, once again, the day is saved
飞天小女警再一次拯救了大家
thanks to Professor Utonium and the power of good parenting!
感谢尤教授 和家庭教育的力量
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表