剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
All right, ready?
好啦 准备好了吗
Ready.
准备好了
Not ready.
还没呢
Okay.
好啦
Now!
就是现在
Bubbles, you have got to stop keeping cats in the closet.
泡泡 你不要在衣橱里养猫啦
But you said I had to stop keeping them in the attic.
但是你说的 不让我在阁楼里养呀
Hmm. Still warm.
还有温度
It's here.
它就在这里
But where?
但具体在哪里呢
Hmm. If I was a pillow, where would I hide?
如果我是一个枕头 我会藏在哪里呢
It's in there. Nobody move.
它就在那里 都不要动
I'll get her.
我去找她
All right, pillow, get ready to tango.
好了 枕头 尝尝我的厉害吧
I got it, dude!
搞定啦 伙计们
What a relief.
真是松了一口气
Now we can watch... Buttercup, behind you!
现在我们可以看... 毛毛 小心后面
Hey! Get back here!
你给我回来
Buttercup?
毛毛
B... Buttercup?
毛... 毛... 毛毛
Why don't we just go to bed?
我们还是去睡觉吧
I don't need to see the end of Space Towtruck.
我不看"星际拖车"的结局了
Do you want Spoiler Cheryl to win?
难道你想让剧透狂谢丽尔得逞吗
If we're going to bed, we're doing it on our terms.
我们就算要睡觉 也要按自己的意愿来
This pillow's been a step ahead of up this whole time.
那个枕头一直领先我们一步
You see, to beat the pillow, we must think like the pillow.
你要知道 想要打败枕头 就得像枕头一样思考
I get it.
我懂了
I don't get it.
我没懂
Don't worry, Bubbles.
别担心 泡泡
You lure the pillow in, and I'll drop the cage.
等枕头过来了 我会放下笼子的
Now, act tired.
好了 演出很困的样子
I'm already pretty sleepy, but, okay.
我已经很困了 不过 好吧
Sleepy.
好困啊
Good acting,
演技不错呀
and another perfect plan, Blossom.
这个计划真完美呀 花花
Clever pillow.
枕头还挺聪明嘛
No!
不
Blossom, what's going on?
花花 发生什么事了呀
Blossom!
花花
First the Professor, then Buttercup,
先是教授 再是毛毛
and now Blossom.
现在又是花花
That's it! It's on.
够啦 我要认真啦
Pillow, it's just you and me,
枕头 就你和我啦
and it's bedtime!
而且睡觉时间到啦
And that's why we need to follow bedtimes.
这就是我们得按时睡觉的原因呀
Isn't that right, Mr. Fluff-n-Stuff?
你说对吧 蓬松绒绒毛先生
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表