剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Man, I hate rainy days.
哎呀 我讨厌死下雨天啦
They're so boring.
真是太无聊啦
I have an idea.
我有个主意哟
Let's go outside and jump on the trampoline
我们出去边转高尔夫球杆
while twirling golf clubs!
边跳蹦床吧
No. No.
不要 不要
Dude, that's the point of a thunderstorm.
姐们 这就是雷阵雨的不好之处
You can't go outside,
我们不能出门呀
especially not with a bunch of metal.
尤其不能拿着 一堆金属出门
Well, there goes plan B.
那我还有另一个计划
Come on, guys.
别这样啦 姐♥妹♥们♥
Rainy days are perfect for playing board games!
下雨天正是玩桌游的好时候啊
Like Oligopoly.
比如玩大负翁
It's all the fun of working in an office
在自己舒适的家里 就能体会到
from the comfort of your own home.
在办公室工作的乐趣哟
Hey, can I see that?
我能看一下吗
It says here that board games are called board games
上面写着 桌游之所以叫桌游
'cause only boring people play 'em.
是因为只有无聊的人才会玩
It does not say that!
才没有这么写呢
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
It also says Blossom
上面还写了
is the most boring person ever.
花花是世界上最无聊的人了
And...
还有...
she also smells like an old shoe?
她臭得像旧鞋子一样
Wow. Those instructions are really specific.
哇 这个说明还真详细呢
Ooh! Board games.
是桌游耶
That looks like fun.
看起来真有趣呢
For nerds.
呆子才觉得有趣吧
You wanna play, Professor? I do!
你想玩吗 教授 想啊
But I think I'll need a nap first.
但我得先小睡一会
This rainy weather's
这种雨天
got me in the mood for a little R and R.
让我想要好好摇滚一番呢
You girls can entertain yourselves for a bit.
你们先自己玩一会吧
But just as always,
但跟往常一样
no playing in the lab.
不准在实验室玩
Oh, dip! I've got the best idea.
对啦 我有个超棒的主意
Let's go play in the lab.
我们去实验室玩吧
Yeah! No!
好耶 不行
Girls, didn't you just hear what the Professor said?
姑娘们 你们没有听到 教授说的话吗
We're not supposed to play in the lab.
我们不能在实验室玩
Blossom, I don't mean to call you out here,
花花 我不是故意要打击你
but that's exactly what someone who is boring would say.
不过你这话 真的只有无聊之人 才说得出来呢
Now hang on, Buttercup.
先等一下 毛毛
Blossom raises a good point.
花花说得有道理
Thank you, Bubbles.
谢谢 泡泡
But on the other hand...
但另一方面呢...
Hey! Come back here!
嘿 你们给我回来
Girls, we shouldn't... be... here.
姑娘们 我们不该... 来... 这里的
Wow! Check it!
哇 快看呀
This is weird stuff heaven!
这里简直是怪东西天堂呀
Hey, wait!
嘿 等等
Stop! That's an unstable isotope.
住手 那是不稳定的同位素啊
Bubbles!
泡泡
Hmm. Don't touch...
不要碰...
That.
那个东西
What does this do?
这是干什么的呀
Whoa. What is...?
哇 这是...
What? What?
什么 什么
Girls, would you just listen for one second?
姑娘们 你们能听我一句话吗
The... Time Dasher?
这是时间... 装置吗
What is it?
这是什么呀
Only one way to find out.
要想知道 只有一个办法
Girls!
姑娘们
I call dibs!
我要先霸占啦
No, me first!
不 让我先啦
No way.
不行
I am not gonna let you get past me this time!
我一花当关 万警莫开
I know you think I'm boring,
我知道你们觉得我无聊
but someday you'll appreciate all I go through
但总有一天 你们会感谢 我所做的一切
to keep you two out of trouble.
这都是为了 防止你们惹事
Dude, stop being such a dud and just move!
姐们 别这么废材啦 给我让开
Blossom! Blossom!
花花 花花
Blossom? Blossom!
花花 花花
Blossom, you're okay.
花花 你还好吗
Blossom smash!
花花 猛击
Oh, geez.
天呀
She turned into a cave-Blossom.
她变成洞穴人花花了
We're gonna be in so much trouble
在教授起床前
if we don't fix this before the professor wakes up.
我们如果没解决好这件事 那就完蛋了
Girls, I'm up!
姑娘们 我起来啦
I'm ready to play board games.
我准备好玩桌游啦
Girls, where are you?
姑娘们 你们在哪里呀
Uh, we're right here, Professor.
我们在这里啊 教授
Oh, there you are. Where's Blossom?
啊 你们在这里呢 花花呢
Uh, she was just... Now that you ask, that's an interesting...
她在... 既然你问到了 这个问题嘛...
Good, you know. I don't... I don't know.
你知道的 我... 我不知道呀
She'll be... she'll be fine.
她... 她会没事哒
Blossom, are you okay?
花花 你还好吗
You look like you need a nap.
你看上去需要睡一会了呢
Blossom no need nap!
花花不需要睡觉
Blossom smash!
花花 猛击
Uh, she just really wants to play Oligopoly.
她只是很想玩大负翁而已
Oligopoly
♪ 大负翁 ♪
My turn! My turn!
到我啦 到我啦
Oh, come on.
拜托
Mama needs a new pair of Mr. Bunny's coding books.
我需要一套新的兔子先生密♥码♥本
Yay! Four!
耶 是四耶
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
Blossom, what's going on?
花花 你到底怎么啦
It's not like you to play unfair.
这种不公正玩法 不是你的风格呀
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. She's playing fair.
没有 不是的 她是在正常玩游戏嘛
Th... that's actually a rule.
这... 其实是规则啦
If you land on that space,
如果你走到了那块区域上
you have to gnaw on your piece
你就要啃自己的棋子
and, uh, draw a card instead.
然后... 抽一张卡
O... oh, yeah. See?
是... 对啊 看
Now I draw my card and...
我现在要抽张卡...
Blossom! I see what's going here.
花花 我知道怎么回事了
Your blood sugar is low
你是血糖低了吧
because you haven't had lunch yet.
因为你还没吃午饭呢
I knew it.
我就知道啦
I'll go make you girls some sandwiches.
我去给你们做点三明治哟
Dude, what do we do?
姐们 我们该怎么办呀
We can't keep this up much longer.
我们快瞒不下去啦
I don't know.
我不知道啦
Regular Blossom always takes care of this stuff.
一般都是花花 搞定这种事情呀
What would she do?
她会怎么做呢
It's the professor's machine.
这是教授的机器
He's the only one who knows how to use it.
只有他知道该怎么用
We have to tell him, so blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.
我们必须告诉他 所以...
I'm a know-it-all, and I smell like an old shoe.
我是个机灵鬼 而且闻起来像旧鞋子
Classic.
经典花花
Okay, I thought it through, and...
好了 我想过了 然后...
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表