剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
然后我们觉得 可以顺路过来
and bring you some lunch and stuff.
给你带点午餐什么的
We brought leftover lasagna.
我们带了隔夜的烤宽面哟
Everything chill over here, Buttlyn?
这里没事吧 毛毛玲
Uh, Buttlyn?
毛毛玲
That's my new nickname.
这是我的新外号♥
Everyone in the gang has names that rhyme with "Lyn."
队伍里所有人的名字 都会加上押韵词"玲"
This is Maylyn. ‘Sup?
这位是 梅玲 你们好
Jaylyn. Yo.
杰玲 哟
And bobbysuzerae... Lyn.
还有 超级博比玲
Hi, guys.
你们好呀
Come on, Buttlyn, let's bolt.
快来 毛毛玲 咱们走吧
See you cats on the flip side.
我们一会见啦
Buttercup, wait!
毛毛 等等
I should have called it death-lasagna.
我应该说是 死亡烤宽面
We've lost our sister, haven't we?
我们失去了姐妹 是吗
Don't be silly, Bubbles!
别犯傻啦 泡泡
Buttercup is just being, well, Buttercup.
毛毛只是 我行我素罢了
I guess.
我想是吧
Hey, super gal pals!
嘿 飞天小姐♥妹♥们♥
Looks like there's an opening
既然你们被姐妹抛弃了
now that your sister ditched you.
看来我还有机会呀
She didn't ditch us.
她没有抛弃我们
Yes, she did.
她就是抛弃你们了
And I want to be a powerpuff girl.
而我 想成为一名飞天小女警
There is an opening, after all.
反正你们也有空缺
She does have a point.
她说得有道理呀
No, she doesn't.
不 才不是呢
Bubbles, she can't even fly.
泡泡 她甚至都不会飞呀
Powerboots!
飞天靴
Big deal.
这有什么
You don't have any superpowers.
你又没有超能力
Powergloves!
超能手套
Well, you don't even have a costume.
好吧 你连服装都没有
Power-threads!
超级丝线装
So am I in or what?
所以我能加入了吗
Just... no.
反正 不行
Look, Buttercup is our sister.
听着 毛毛是我们的姐妹
And we're a team.
而且我们是个团队
She'll always be there for us, no matter what.
不管发生任何事情 她都会和我们在一起
Oh, really? Well, then, let's find out.
是吗 那我们就见证一下吧
Initiate monster attack.
发起怪兽侵袭
Monster needed 2.3 Miles.
2.3英里处 需要怪兽
Showtime.
表演时间到
Fear me for I am an evil monster!
恐惧吧 我是邪恶的怪兽
Feel my wrath, oh, citizens of Townsville!
感受我的愤怒吧 小镇村的市民们
Trouble! Let's go, Bubbles!
有麻烦了 我们走 泡泡
But what about Buttercup?
那毛毛怎么办呀
She'll be there!
她会来的
We'll just see about that.
咱们等着瞧吧
Man, this is the most fun I think I've ever had.
伙计 这是我做过 最有意思的事情了
I know, right?
我懂的 对吧
No thanks to you losers.
我才不会感谢你呢 孬种
Awesome!
太酷啦
Oh! Scoundrels.
我就是坏蛋
Whoa, no! My sisters need me!
不好 姐♥妹♥们♥需要我
What's your hurry, Buttlyn?
你急什么呀 毛毛玲
We're about to order some pizzas and huck 'em on the rooves!
我们正准备 点披萨外卖♥♥呢 然后扔到房♥顶上
I'll hang later. Duty calls.
我一会回来 有正事要办
But the pizzas will get cold.
但披萨会冷掉呀
We'll order more. I got to go.
我们可以再点 我得走啦
Sorry, Buttlyn. Can't let you do that.
抱歉 毛毛玲 我不能放你走
Maylyn, what do you mean?
梅玲 你什么意思呀
Princess Moneyface or whatever
那个什么多金脸公主
is paying us to keep you away from your sisters.
付钱给我们 让你远离姐♥妹♥们♥
Moneyface?
谁是多金脸啊
Moneyface.
多金脸
Morbucks?!
是多金公主吗
Yeah. Yeah. Moneybutt.
是的 多金屁♥股♥
She paid us to hang out with you.
她付钱让我们陪你玩
So you're not really my friends.
所以 你们不是真想和我做朋友
No, we are. You're cool and all,
不 我们想 你很酷哒
but we need monies for skates and junk.
我们需要钱 买♥♥冰鞋和旧货呀
You understand, right?
你会理解的 对吧
The only thing I understand is that my sisters need me.
我唯一明白的事情 就是姐♥妹♥们♥需要我
Now get out of my way.
现在 你们给我滚开
Where's Buttercup?
毛毛去哪里了
She'll be here any sec.
她马上就会来的
Need someone to lend a hand?
你们需要帮忙吗
My offer's still on the very expensive table!
我金贵的承诺 仍然算数哟
Fine.
好吧
Whatever...
随便
You... Want!
你想 怎么样吧
I want to be a Powerpuff girl!
我想当飞天小女警
Okay!
好吧
You're a power...
你是一个飞天
Puff... Girl!
小女警
Yes!
太棒啦
And soon I'll be the only Powerpuff girl.
很快 我就会成为唯一的 飞天小女警了
Excuse me. I think we're done here.
不好意思 这里没你的事啦
Monstering complete.
怪兽任务完成
That was a four-star performance if I ever saw one.
这可算是四星级的表演呀
You better give me a good rating.
你最好给我评分高一点
Oh, the folly of my ways!
我都干了些什么蠢事呀
This is for Blossom!
这拳是为了花花
This is for Bubbles!
这拳是为了泡泡
This is for me! This is also for me!
这拳是为了我 这拳也是为了我
Skates.
旱冰
Buttercup.
毛毛
That kid's all right.
那孩子真棒
Buttercup didn't come.
毛毛没有来
Maybe she...
也许她...
Thanks for making me part of the team, girls.
谢谢你们让我加入 姑娘们
I got you a little something as a token of my appreciation.
为了表示感谢 我给你们带了个小礼物
Ooh. Pretty.
真漂亮呀
Hey!
嘿
It's an necronium diamond... indestructible.
这是一个魔法钻石 而且无法被破坏哟
Ah, because a true superstar... me...
因为作为真正的超级明星 我
knows when it's time to go solo.
知道什么时候 该独自行动
After all, I'm pretty much the most beautiful,
总之 我几乎是最漂亮
most talented, most powerful, most...
最机智 最强大 最...
Most annoying.
你也最话唠
Buttercup!
毛毛
Buttercup!
毛毛
Stand back!
后退
Hey, girls.
嘿 姑娘们
Look what I got for my half un-birthday.
快看我形成五个月时的生日礼物
This is going to be too easy.
这真是小菜一碟
Aw, man.
不会吧
Wait. Check this out. It came with the suit.
等等 瞧这个 这是一套的哟
You'll never save your sisters now.
现在你永远无法拯救 自己的姐♥妹♥们♥了
You like that? 'Cause it's true.
你喜欢吗 因为这是事实哟
Yeah, not really true, like, at all.
这不全算是事实吧
You see, the Derbytantes, we protect our sisters,
你瞧 作为旱冰女孩 我们会保护自己的姐妹
and that includes sisters of sisters.
并且包括了姐♥妹♥们♥的姐妹
I thought you were working for Moneypants.
我以为你们在为多金裤做事
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Yeah, you're supposed to be working for me.
是啊 你们应该为我做事呀
Buttercup earned our respect. You just paid for it.
毛毛赢得了我们的尊重 你是付钱得来的
Come on. If there's one thing we're good at,
拜托 我们最在行的事情
it's thrashing stuff.
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表