剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I'm not getting out of this car. No matter what.
不管发生任何事情 我都不会下车的
Bubbles, get out of the car. What?!
泡泡 下车啦 干嘛啦
We're here... Zeitgeist's gallery.
我们到啦... "时空幽灵"艺术展
Lights. Wrench.
灯光 扳手
Wire cutters?
钢丝钳
Licorice.
甘草糖
Clear! Wait, no!
清空 等等 不
Ooh. Look at all this fancy art.
快看这些精美的画作呀
Ah! I am ze art!
我乃艺术
Oh, how exciting.
真令人激动啊
I'm on to you.
我已经看透你了
I am Zeitgeist.
我就是"时空幽灵"
Here. Behold...
来吧 屏息以待...
my newest sculpture!
看我的新雕像
Fazzer und daughter day!
"付"与女之日
Ze marble used is harvested
这尊雕像使用的大理石
from ze radioactive core of ze Earth.
是从地球的放射性核开采来的
Each vone glows vith ze everlasting love
全都是靠父女之间
between fazzer und daughter...
永恒的爱来发光的
and actual radiation.
当然还要靠真正的辐射
I'm so glad I have a good relationship with my father.
真高兴我和自己父亲 关系很好
That is it! What?
够了 怎么了
You've been ignoring me this whole trip!
整个旅途中 你一直在忽视我
And I know why. What?
而且我知道原因 你说什么呀
You're trying to get rid of me.
你就是想丢掉我
You and your whole scientist ruse.
这是你的科学家诡计
What?!
什么
But I'm on to you, Professor.
但我已经看透你了 教授
Nothing surprises ol' Bubbles.
没有什么事 能瞒过泡泡
Oh, no!
噢 不
Zey warned me about ze dangers of using ze radioactive marble.
他们警告过我 使用放射性大理石的危险
Because of the radiation? No.
因为有辐射吗 不
Because it might be full of... mole men.
因为里面可能会有很多... 鼹鼠人
Ze folly of my dreams!
我的心血啊
Mole men?! This trip has been the worst.
鼹鼠人 这趟旅行真是糟透了
Bubbles, are you okay? Professor, where are you?
泡泡 你还好吗 教授 你在哪里呀
I'm hiding behind Zeitgeist's 2007 sculpture...
我躲在了"时空幽灵" 2007年的雕塑作品
"Hat On Can."
"戴帽子的罐头"后面
Ha. I knew you'd ditch me.
我就知道你会丢下我
Wait, how did you know the name of this sculpture?
等等 你怎么知道 这个雕塑的名字
Oh, sweetie, I've been researching Zeitgeist
甜心 整个旅途中 我一直都在
this entire trip.
研究"时空幽灵"呀
I know she's your most favoritest artist ever,
我知道她是你最喜欢的艺术家
so I wanted to study up. You did?
所以我想补补课 是吗
I'm going to tuck you in.
我要帮你们盖被子
I thought you didn't care about me anymore.
我以为你已经 不关心我了呢
Of course I do, sweetie.
我当然关心你呀 甜心
I even got you this.
我还给你买♥♥了这个呢
I know how much you like goldfish.
我知道你很喜欢金鱼哟
I bought us a matching set.
我还给咱俩买♥♥了一套呢
Huh. That rarely happens.
这种情况还真少见呢
Bubbles, that's it.
泡泡 就是这样啊
Due to their subterranean lifestyles,
由于他们在地下生活的习性
the mole people's biological structure
鼹鼠人的生理结构
must render them hypersensitive to light.
注定了他们对光线十分敏感
The mole people never see light,
鼹鼠人从没见过光
so it makes them go boom.
所以他们会见光死呀
Okay, Professor.
好吧 教授
Let's make some mole men go boom.
我们让鼹鼠人都去死吧
Ooh. Ze glory of se fazzer und ze daughter.
父与女之光辉
Professor, we did it!
教授 我们成功啦
I couldn't have done it without you!
没有你 我成功不了哒
And I couldn't have done it without you,
没有你 我也成功不了哒
my little lightbeam.
我的小光束
My own nickname.
我有专属昵称啦
Hey, what'd you do with Schedule Bot?
计划机器人怎么样啦
Don't worry about it.
你就别担心了
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表