剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Are you sure that's Mojo?
你确定那是魔人啾啾吗
Looks like a cactus or something.
看起来像个仙人掌呢
Yes, it is Mojo!
对 我就是魔人啾啾
The hat, the evil laugh...
帽子 和邪恶的笑
The winning smile.
还有胜利的微笑
Oh, hi, Mojo.
你好呀 魔人啾啾
You're so old and wrinkly,
你们好老呀 还满脸皱纹
you will never again interfere with my genius master plans!
你们再也无法阻止 我的天才计划啦
We might be old,
我们或许是老了
but we still got pep in our step!
但我们步伐依旧稳健
Come on, girls!
上吧 姑娘们
Let's get him!
一起打败他吧
Mojo grows tired of this.
魔人啾啾真是受够啦
He would love to stay,
他很想留下
but he has important crimes to commit...
但他还有更重要的罪要犯
And personal errands to run.
而且还有个人差事要做呢
You stay here, buddy, and watch those grannies...
你待在这里 伙计 看着那些老太婆
Until I return... with money and stuff.
直到我拿着 钱和赃物回来
Miss Suzy had a steamboat
# 苏西小姐有艘汽船 #
The steamboat had a bell, ding, ding
# 汽船上面有个铃 叮叮 #
Mom, you like rubies, right?
妈妈 您喜欢红宝石 对吧
They match your eyes...
跟您的眼睛很配哟
Your red, red eyes.
您那红红的眼睛呀
We have to stop Mojo!
我们得阻止魔人啾啾
What?
你说什么
Let's just fly.
我们快飞吧
Being old stinks!
当个老人真烦
Ok, mom, I have to go.
好啦 妈妈 我得挂了
But, mom!
但是 妈妈
I am in the middle of a crime spree
您的生日犯罪准备
for your birthday!
我才进行到一半呢
Okay.
好吧
I love you, too. Mwah!
我也爱你 づ ̄3 ̄)づ
Now it's time to get a little present for myself...
是时候给我自己 准备点小礼物啦
The annihilation of the powerpuff girls!
我要去毁灭 飞天小女警们啦
Mojo!
魔人啾啾
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呀
We're just old bags of wrinkles and bones.
我们都是一把老骨头啦
Listen, ladies, did we give up
听着 女士们 毛茸怪兽
when fuzzy lumpkins kidnapped the mayor
绑♥架♥了市长 并把他变成芝士的时候
and turned him into cheese?
我们放弃了吗
No!
没有呀
Did we give up when princess Morbucks attacked us
多金公主用机器山羊军队
with an army of robot goats?
攻击我们的时候 放弃了吗
No! Did we give up
没有呀 在泡泡一只手
On the Teddy bear in the claw machine,
卡进了泰迪熊娃娃机里时
even after Bubbles' hand got stuck in it?
我们放弃了吗
No!
没有呀
Are you with me?!
我们要一起战斗吗
Yeah!
要呀
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 那我们上吧
Get ready for the sweet taste of justice.
准备好品尝 正义的甜味吧
Things are about to get sticky!
事情要变得很"胶着"啦
Time to wrap this up.
是时候包装一下啦
You can't stop me with your silly old-lady tricks!
这些愚蠢的老女人把戏 是无法阻止我的
I am Mojo Jo...
我可是魔人啾...
Hey, are you picking on our grannies?
嘿 你在找我们奶奶的茬吗
Now, that's what I call
这就是我说的
an old-fashioned whupping.
老式胜利啦
Hey, girls, I've got the antidote.
嘿 姑娘们 我找到解药啦
Wow, those kids really respected us.
那些孩子真的 很尊敬我们呀
I think I'm gonna miss being old.
我应该会想念 年老的时光
Me, too.
我也是
And I think I speak for all of us when I say...
我应该可以 代表大家说一句...
'Scuse me, ladies.
抱歉 女士们
Cheers.
干杯
We're really sorry, Professor.
我们真的很抱歉 教授
We shouldn't have been in such a rush to grow up.
我们不应该 那么着急长大
Oh, girls, I never want you to grow up.
姑娘们 我希望你们 永远长不大
Mm. This is nice.
这感觉真好
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表