剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I'm sick of the snow!
我受够下雪了
It's been a month, and I'm just gonna say it!
这都一个月了 而且我一定得说
I kind of miss school.
我有点想上学了
Me, too. My brain is getting all mushy
我也是 我现在满脑子 都浆糊了呢
and, uh, uh... not usey.
脑筋也没那么灵光了呢
I do miss the smell of used textbooks in the morning.
我的确也很想念早间 翻开旧课本的味道
Oh, yeah, Blossom.
是吧 花花
You must really be bummed about all this snow.
这场雪下得你也很恼火吧
You haven't seen your boyfriend since he asked you out!
自从男朋友约你出去之后 你就再没见过他了呢
Yeah!
是呀
He is not my boyfriend!
他不是我的男朋友啦
And... I love the snow!
而且... 我爱下雪
Don't you love the snow?
你们不喜欢雪吗
Let's go sledding! I love sledding!
我们滑雪橇去吧 我可喜欢滑雪橇了呢
Sledding in the snow's the best!
在冰天雪地里滑雪橇最棒了
I think the snow is going to her head.
我觉得她脑袋里进雪了
Hey! What happened to Fitzmaurice Hill?
菲茨莫里斯山什么了呀
雪人滑雪度假村
雪人小屋
A yeti ski resort?
雪人滑雪度假村
Poor people.
可怜的人类啊
So our hill's been overrun by yetis?
我们的山现在被雪人占领了吗
I'm sure it's fine, Buttercup.
没事的 毛毛
There's plenty of room for all of us.
我们都会有地方玩哒
Sorry, there isn't plenty of room for you.
抱歉 已经没有地方啦
You're gonna have to get off the Mountain.
你们必须得离开这座山
It's a yeti resort now.
这里现在是雪人度假村了
Oh, yeah?! Well, I'm gonna resort
是吗 那我就来好好
to kicking your butt, furball!
教训你一顿 毛球
No, Buttercup, it's not worth it.
不要 毛毛 这样不值得
We'll find someplace else to sled.
我们去别的地方滑雪吧
Tiny people.
小不点
Man, I hate these snobby yetis!
我真的恨死这些势力雪人了
I wish they'd all just go back
我真希望他们赶紧
to whatever snowball they came from.
滚回来的地方去
Yeah, I wish we could get rid of this snow.
是呀 我真希望能别下雪啦
Then maybe they'd leave, and we can bring spring back.
说不定他们就会走了 而且春天也会回来呢
I wish I could bring spring back, too.
我也希望春天能回来呀
That was supposed to be a personal moment.
刚才应该是私人小剧场呀
Blossom! It was you the whole time?!
花花 这整件事都是你害的吗
We thought it was the effects of climate change!
我们还以为是 气候变化引起的呢
I... I didn't want to.
我... 我不是故意的啦
I was just so nervous about answering Jared Shapiro's's note,
因为要回复贾里德·夏皮罗的纸条 我感到很焦虑
and I needed extra time to think about it, so...
我需要多点时间考虑 所以...
I made the snow day last a little longer.
我就让雪天 多持续了一会
A month?!
持续一个月吗
But you guys like the snow.
但是你们喜欢下雪呀
It's a win-win for everyone.
这是双赢啊
And the yetis?!
还有雪人呢
I'm sorry!
对不起嘛
But, honestly, the yetis may be annoying,
但是说实话 虽然雪人很烦人
but they are not monsters.
但他们也不算是怪物嘛
Ugh. I guess it was only a matter of time
看来扎克出不出现
before Zack showed up.
只是时间问题而已
Tell me about it. That guy ruined the Matterhorn.
可不是嘛 就是那家伙毁了马特洪峰
Oh, no!
噢 不
Hey! Quit destroying our town!
嘿 不要毁坏我们的小镇啦
This ain't your town anymore! This is our town!
这已经不是你们的小镇了 这是我们的小镇
You made all this happen
你搞出这些的事情
because you were scared of your boyfriend?!
就因为不敢见男朋友吗
Yo, that's cold!
嘿 那很冻哟
Hold that thought.
先等等
Freezing Townsville is no way to solve the problem.
把整个小镇村冻起来 可不是解决问题的办法
Ice eventually melts.
冰总会融化的
You need to face your problems head-on!
你要直面自己的困难
It's time to take care of business, Bloss!
是时候解决问题了 花花
I know. But, guys!
我知道 但是 伙计们
No more ice breath!
不准再用冷冻呼吸了
Yeah!
是啊
But...
但是...
No more ice breath!
不准再用冷冻呼吸了
Except that time. That time was good.
除了这次 时机刚好
Okay, girls, you're right.
好了 姑娘们 你们说得对
Time to take care of business.
是时候解决问题了
This place just became another Matterhorn.
这地方又变成 第二个马特洪峰了
Hey, Jared.
嘿 贾里德
H... hey, Blossom.
嘿 花花
Can I... talk to you?
我能... 跟你聊聊吗
Uh... uh, sure.
当然可以
Did you get a chance to think about my note?
你想过我纸条上 写的问题了吗
I thought the note you gave me was very sweet.
你给我写的纸条 真的太甜啦
And while I think that you're really great,
我也觉得你人很好
and some may even say I have a crush on you,
甚至有人说过我暗恋你
I've given it much thought.
我想了很多
And after consulting those closest to me,
还问了我的闺蜜
I've concluded that I'm just not ready for a relationship.
我得出的结论是 我还没准备好谈恋爱
Is that okay?
这个回复可以吗
I'm not ready for a relationship, either.
我也没准备好谈恋爱呢
I just think you're neat.
我只是觉得你很不错
Oh! Uh... ditto!
噢 这样... 同上
Hey, you want to grab a snow cone?
我们一起去吃甜筒吧
Oh, man, I think I've had enough snow for a while.
天呀 我觉得这段时间 已经受够冰啦
Ooh! How romantic!
噢 真浪漫呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表