剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I don't know.
我觉得不是
I think zombie love is pretty romantic.
我觉得爱上一个僵尸还挺浪漫的
Let us commence with the experiment.
我们开始实验吧
Jared? Jared, can you hear me?
贾里德 贾里德 你能听见我说话吗
Blossom.
花花
Jared, you're alive.
贾里德 你活过来啦
Oh, my sweet, speak of the love between us.
哦 我的爱人 快诉说我们的爱情吧
Blossom good.
花花 好东西
Well, he's got the basic concept down.
好吧 起码他的基本概念是正确的
Oh, sweet! Pizza's here.
哦 太好了 送披萨的来了
Hello?
你好
Yeah, I've hear you've been working on building a monster,
你好 我听说你在研究 如何制♥造♥一个怪物
and as a spokesperson of
作为小镇村的
the Townsylvania Home Owners Association,
业主委员会发言人
I'm here to tell you that's strictly against code.
我正式通知你 你严重违反了法规
Hey, he's not a monster.
嘿 他可不是怪物
He's a highly intelligent, sensitive, charming human being.
他是一个拥有高等智力 敏感 迷人的活人
Nachos good.
玉米片 好东西
Look, it's the monster, and he's got nachos.
看 是那个怪物 他还拿着玉米片
Fire bad.
火 坏东西
Get him.
抓住他
No, no, stop, stop.
不 不 停下 快住手
You're tracking in mud!
你们的鞋底都是泥呀
Aah, you're staining the carpet.
啊 你们把我的地毯弄脏啦
Nooooo!
不要呀
Everything is a mess!
所有一切 全都乱啦
Sorry if it got too dark there.
抱歉 我可能讲得太阴暗了点
A messy house?
一栋脏乱的房♥子
Do you girls even know what scary is?
你们到底知不知道 什么是吓人呀
I do. Get ready to get spooky.
我知道 准备好起鸡皮疙瘩吧
I call this one "A Gourd to Remember."
这个故事 叫做"青瓜年代"
Tony was a spaghetti squash who had it all...
托尼本是一颗走上了 瓜生巅峰的西葫芦
a great job in the big city,
他在大城市里 有一份高薪的工作
a bicycle with ten speeds,
还有一辆十挡的自行车
and an adorable puppy dog.
他还有一只可爱的小狗哟
But sometimes, life doesn't go as you planned.
但有时 瓜生总伴随着 突如其来的意外
You're fired, Tony.
你被炒了 托尼
Everybody knows pumpkins are what's in for Halloween now.
大家都知道 现在南瓜在万圣节才最吃香
It seemed that Tony had lost it all,
看来 托尼失去了一切
but luckily his best friends came to the rescue.
但好在 他还有最好的朋友陪在身边
Tony, you have to stop letting other people
托尼 你不能再让别瓜
define happiness for you.
来定义你的幸福了
Come on, girl, you got to get your groove back.
来吧 姑娘 你得重新振作起来
Does someone need to get their groove back?
有瓜需要重新振作起来吗
Because a giant pumpkin monster is attacking.
有个超大的南瓜怪 正在攻击城市哟
If someone has a vendetta against pumpkins,
如果有别的瓜 和南瓜有世仇
now is their time to get revenge.
现在就是他们 报复的时候啦
That's right, girls.
说的没错 姑娘们
It's time for this gourd to get back in the game.
是时候请这个瓜重回战场了
But when Tony faced his biggest fear,
但当托尼终于面对 他最大的恐惧时
he found love in the most unexpected place.
他出乎意料地 找到了爱情
And so Tony was finally able to open up his heart
于是 托尼终于敞开他的心扉
and spill out his true feelings.
说出了自己真实的情感
Bubbles, that was the opposite of scary.
泡泡 这明明和吓人完全相反好吗
That was actually...
那个故事还挺...
Romantic?
浪漫的
It's true. I love pumpkins. That's why I drive them away.
没错 我爱南瓜 所以我赶走了他们
The one thing that I'm really scared of is... my feelings.
我唯一惧怕的东西 就是自己的感情
Bubbles, was this your plan all along?
泡泡 你从一开始就知道吗
Yeah, I mean, who could hate pumpkins?
当然 我是说 谁不喜欢南瓜呢
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说的对
Here. You should take all the candy.
来吧 你们把糖都拿走吧
I got to go see about a jack-o-lantern.
我得去找一颗南瓜灯了
You go, Tony. Get that Gourd.
去吧 托尼 去拿下那个瓜
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Surrender all your puny candy to Mojo Jojo.
把好吃的糖果 都上交给魔人啾啾
Great. Another Ada Lovelace?
真棒 又一个阿达·洛芙莱斯吗
Finally, someone gets it.
终于有人懂我啦
之夜
活死面包
之夜
活死面包
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表