剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
second place at your pathetic Veggie Fest!
在你们这个可悲的蔬菜节上 拿了第二名
And I may have cried myself to sleep that night,
那晚我好像是哭着入睡的
but this year, my Onion Monster and I are giving you
但今年 我和洋葱怪兽 要让你们
something to cry about... for onions make you cry!
好好哭一哭... 因为洋葱会让人流泪嘛
But not Mojo, because I have these sweet goggles!
但魔人啾啾可不会哭 因为我有炫酷的护目镜
Destroy it al...
毁灭一切...
Curses!
诅咒你们
Go, Onion Monster... destroy!
去吧 洋葱怪兽... 毁灭吧
Stick it to the man!
是男人就要坚强
All right, girls, let's get this stinker under control!
好啦 姑娘们 我们来修理这个臭东西吧
Now, my onion, release your nefarious stinky breath!
我的洋葱 释放你的邪恶臭气吧
Ahh, I can't see!
我什么都看不见啦
Time for a little fresh air!
是时候来点新鲜空气啦
Oh, no, it's oscillating!
噢 不好 开始摇头啦
Try ospillating this!
试试来摇这个啊
Ah, foolish Powerpuff!
愚蠢的小女警
My onion, like my personality, has many layers!
我的洋葱 就如我的人格 可是有很多层的
For each layer you peel,
你每剥下一层
another more evil layer takes its place!
都会有更邪恶的一层来替代
Ha, that's what you think, Mojo.
那只是你认为的 魔人啾啾
Don't worry, guys, I'm on it!
别担心 伙计们 我来搞定
I am King of the Veggies!
我就是蔬菜之王
Uh, onions are an herb!
洋葱是草本植物啊
They are?!
是吗
Eh, no matter.
无所谓了
I will re-label them as vegetables
等我征服了小镇村
when I enslave Townsville!
我再把它重新划分为蔬菜
Which, since you puny Powerpuffs are cornered
正好你们这群 弱小的飞天小女警
and helpless, should be right about...
走投无路了 那就可以...
Eddie!
艾迪
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
So, I was thinking about what you said,
我刚在想你们说的话
and I think you're right.
我觉得你们说得对
I can be a little unaware of my surroundings,
我是对周围的事物 不太注意呢
and I'll work on that.
但我会尽力改正哒
Oh, no!
噢 不会吧
I wasn't supposed to eat that, was I?
我不该吃那个洋葱的 对吧
Ugh! Typical me.
本性真难改呀
No, Eddie, you saved us!
不 艾迪 你救了我们呀
I did?
是吗
Yeah, your powers of eating everything
你看见什么吃什么的能力
came in handy for once!
终于实用了一回呢
They did?
是吗
Aw, yeah! I guess they did!
是耶 我想是的呢
Aw, and it's all thanks to you guys!
这都多亏了你们呢
See, you made me think... think about the choices
是你们让我开始思考... 思考我人生中
I've made in my life, and the tomato worm I...
做过的选择 我这只番茄虫...
What happened?!
发生什么事了
She turned into a scary statue!
她变成了一尊可怕的雕像
Oh, no! Eddie?
噢 不 艾迪
Eddie?! Is she?
艾迪 她是不是...
She turned into a butterfly!
她变成了一只蝴蝶耶
She's beautiful!
她真好看呀
Hey, guys!
嗨 伙计们
Yeah, and still Eddie.
好吧 她还是艾迪
Wow! This is pretty rad!
哇 这个酷毙了耶
Check me out, guys! Hey, guys... up here!
快看我 伙计们 嗨 大伙... 看上面
Hey, check me!
快看我呀
C... can you see me?!
你们... 你们能看见我吗
Yes, Eddie, we see you.
能 艾迪 我们能看见
Oops, sorry!
哎呀 对不起
No, we're sorry for freaking out on you earlier.
不 是我们该为之前的行为道歉
Yeah, that was the wrong way to handle being upset.
是呀 心情不好 也不能那样说话呀
And if we hadn't totally wiffed it on taking care of our garden,
如果不是我们对花♥园♥一顿乱来
you wouldn't have gotten in trouble in the first place.
你也不会变成这样了
Aw, it's cool, dudes.
没事啦 伙计们
Thanks for making me a better Eddie!
谢谢你们让我 成为了更好的自己
Want to go get a snack? Nah.
一起去吃点零食吗 不了
Now that I can fly, I'm gonna go see the world!
现在我能飞了 我要去看看世界啦
Look out, everyone, Eddie's coming to... oof!
小心噢 各位 艾迪要... 哎呀
Whoopsie me.
我真是个麻烦精呀
My bad. Gah! Wuh-oh! Whoops!
我的错 哎呀
That's coming out of your allowance, Bubbles.
这些从你的零花钱里扣 泡泡
What?!
你说什么
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表