剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Hey, guys!
嘿 伙计们
Which animal do I look like?
我长得像什么动物呀
"A"... A velociraptor...
选项A 迅猛龙
"B"... A tiger...
选项B 老虎
Or "C"... a...
还是选项C...
mouse lemur. Mouse lemur.
是鼠狐猴啦 鼠狐猴啦
Mouse lemur?!
鼠狐猴
Yeah. See?
是呀 你看呀
Looks just like you, Buttercup.
它和你一模一样呢 毛毛
What?! Not even!
你说什么 才不像呢
That thing has crazy-huge eyes.
这玩意的眼睛 大得离谱呢
I look nothing like that.
我才不是这样的呢
Okay, class.
好啦 同学们
We have a new student joining us.
今天来了位新同学哟
W... wait. Where... where is she?
等... 一下 她去哪里啦
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到啦
Are you serious? That was great!
这是真的吗 这也太酷啦
Wow!
哇
I... I don't even mind that you're
我... 居然不介意
standing on my desk right now.
你站在我桌子上呢
Class, this is Jemmica.
同学们 这位是杰米卡
Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?
你自我介绍一下吧 好吗
Well, I'm an amateur professional archeologist...
好吧 我是个业余的专业考古学家
Cool!
太酷啦
I've lived on six continents...
我住过六个大洲哟...
Whoa. I didn't even know there were that many.
哇 我都不知道 有这么多大洲呢
And I've never had an ice-cream headache.
而且我吃冰淇淋 从来没头疼过哟
Dude, that Jemmica girl is so rad.
天呀 那个叫杰米卡的姑娘 也太酷啦
In gym today, she taught the class how to play frisbee golf.
今天在体育馆 她教了大家 如何玩飞盘高尔夫
You'll never guess what it is.
你永远猜不到 那是什么游戏
It's frisbee and golf.
它既是飞盘 又是高尔夫呢
I know! She's already been elected student-body president,
我知道呀 她已经被推选为 学生会主席啦
hall monitor, and sultan of the debate team.
纠察队长 还有辩论队的组长啦
I like her hat.
我喜欢她的帽子呢
Guys, Jemmica is easily
伙计们 杰米卡绝对是
the coolest girl in the known universe.
世界上最酷的姑娘啦
Thanks. You guys are pretty cool, too.
谢谢夸奖 你们也很酷哟
She's talking to me.
她在和我说话呢
Hey, I'm going to an archeological dig site
嘿 今天放学之后 我要去一个
today after school.
考古挖掘现场
They discovered the famed lost tomb of the Hasrajanis.
有人发现了 哈斯拉加尼的著名古墓哟
You guys want to come?
你们想一起来吗
You know it!
你懂我们哒
Awesome.
真棒
I'll see you guys after school.
我们放学见啦
Mm. Hey, Buttercup, anyone ever tell you
嘿 毛毛 有人告诉过你
you look like a velociraptor?
你长得像迅猛龙吗
Or maybe a tiger?
也很像老虎呢
Told ya.
我早说过啦
Either way, totally snoof.
不管怎么说 真是太可耐啦
Snoof? What's snoof?
可耐 是什么意思呀
Oh, it's just a word I made up.
只是一个 我编的词而已
Well, see you at the dig.
好啦 我们挖掘现场见啦
Bye!
拜
Wow. She makes up her own words.
哇 她会自己编词耶
著名古墓
哈斯拉加尼的
Go, go, go!
快来 快来呀
"No trespassing?"
"不得擅自进入"呢
So?
所以呢
Dude, trespassing is bad news.
伙计 擅自闯入可不好哟
Maybe we should check to see if it's okay
也许我们应该问问 其它考古学家
with the other archeologists.
这样做是否合适
Oh, well...
这个嘛
If you guys don't trust me, I mean...
如果你们不相信我 那么...
No! no no no no!
不 不是这样哒
It's not that. We trust you.
不是那样哒 我们相信你呀
You're the coolest.
你是最酷的孩子啦
Totally snoof.
你超级可耐哟
Great. Let's go.
太好了 我们走吧
Oh, darn it. The entrance is blocked.
该死的 入口被封住了
Total shame.
太可惜啦
I heard this was the tomb where they discovered
我听说 在这个古墓里 他们首次发现了
the first three-ring binder.
三环的活页夹呢
Whaaaaaaaat?!
什么么么
After you.
你先请
Hmm. Watch out for spiders.
小心有蜘蛛哟
Ugh. Why'd it have to be spiders?
为什么一定要有蜘蛛呢
Maybe we'll find some shards of ancient pottery!
也许我们会找到 古代陶器的碎片哟
Or maybe we'll find something much, much cooler.
或者也许 我们会找到 更酷的东西哟
There it is!
找到啦
The golden otter of the Hasrajanis!
哈斯拉加尼的黄金水獭
Okay. Here we go.
好啦 我要拿啦
Just grab it already!
你赶紧拿起来呀
Ugh! I lost my concentration.
我注意力被打断啦
Now I have to start all over again.
现在我又得 重新开始啦
Ugh! Come on!
别这样行吗
Jk. Totally got it.
开玩笑啦 已经拿到啦
Girls, we got to get out of here now!
姑娘们 我们得赶紧出去啦
Daring escapes are our specialty!
大胆脱逃是我们的专长哟
Wow! What a rush!
哇 我们真快呀
That was so much cooler than shards of pottery!
这比古陶器的碎片酷多啦
I want to be an archeologist forever.
我想永远 当一个考古学家
And maybe a veterinarian.
或者当个兽医也不错
Great! Now let's get "Otter" Here.
太棒啦 现在我们"獭脱"这里吧
What happened?
发生什么事啦
Someone stole the golden otter!
有人偷走了黄金水獭
Stole?! Get down!
偷走 小心点呀
Stole? We stole the otter?
偷走 我们偷走了水獭吗
Shh! They'll hear you!
小声点 他们会听见哒
Whoa! Stealing is bad, dude.
哇 偷东西可不好哟 伙计
And not the good kind of bad.
不是那种 善意的坏事哟
Oh, snoof.
哎 真是哒
Oh, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道呀
I... I just wanted to be a big-deal archeologist
我... 只是想当一个 著名的考古学家
and impress my cool new superhero friends.
并且让我的 超能力新朋友们 感到震惊嘛
I'm a horrible person.
我真是太糟糕啦
Aww. It's okay, Jemmica.
没事哒 杰米卡
Yeah, I'd want to impress me, too.
是呀 我也想震惊自己呢
Jemmica, we're friends, and friends stick together.
杰米卡 我们是朋友 而朋友会同甘共苦
We're gonna give the otter back,
我们会把水獭还回去
and whatever the punishment, we'll do it together.
不管有什么惩罚 我们都会一起承受哒
Wow, really?
哇 真的吗
You guys are easily the best friends I've ever had.
你们真是我交的 最棒的好朋友啦
You know, I was saving these BFF necklaces
这是我上次考古 发现的好朋友项链
I found on my last expedition for my true best friends.
我一直留着 要给真正的好朋友呢
And today, I think I found them.
而今天 我想已经找到啦
Do you guys want to be my BFFs?
你们想永远成为 我最好的朋友吗
They're beautiful! We'd love to!
它们太美啦 我们很愿意哟
All right, now that that's been settled,
好啦 现在问题解决啦
let's return the golden otter.
我们把黄金水獭还回去吧
BFFs! Stop!
好朋友们 定
I... I can't move!
我... 动不了啦
BFFs, give me the otter!
好朋友们 把水獭给我
Um... What am I doing?
我在做什么呢
What!? What did you do to us?
什么 你对我们 做了什么事呀
Oh, did I not mention those BFF necklaces
我难道没告诉你们 这些好朋友项链
make you do whatever I say?
会让你们 服从我的命令吗
What?!
什么
It won't come off!
我摘不下来啦
Jemmica, this isn't cool!
杰米卡 这一点也不酷
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表