剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Schedulebot, can't you see I'm in the middle of important...
计划提醒机器人 我正在办很重要...
Bubbles? Blossom?
泡泡 花花
My sisters are giant warthogs?
我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 变成大疣猪啦
Well, without the antidote,
如果不服用解毒剂
one of the side effects of spotted piglet fever
小猪斑疹热的症状之一就是
is giant warthog-ism.
会变成大疣猪哟
Ugh! Now you tell me!
你怎么现在才告诉我
I'm schedulebot, not informationbot.
我是计划提醒机器人 不是资讯机器人
Listen, this is no time for jokes.
听着 我没时间开玩笑了
We need to get serious.
我们要严肃对待了
Now, I'm gonna do a triple back flip cartwheel
现在 我要做三个后空翻
out of this window
翻出这扇窗户
and stop my warthog sisters from destroying the town.
阻止我的疣猪姐♥妹♥们♥ 摧毁这个镇子
You buy those straws I picked out.
你把我选好的吸管买♥♥回家
墨西哥玉米卷车
蒂诺的
Hey!
嘿
I leave for five minutes to run a very, very important errand,
我就离开五分钟 去办一件极其重要的事
and you two go turn into warthogs?!
你们就变成疣猪啦
Did you even think about the consequences... for me?!
你们有没有想过 这给我带来的后果啊
Everyone at school is gonna call me
学校里每个人都会叫我
"That girl with the warthog sisters!"
"有两个疣猪姐妹的姑娘"
And I'll say "Tammy?"
我会说 你们说的是"黛米"吗
And they'll say...
然后他们会说
Hey! Come back here!
嘿 给我回来
Stop, you guys!
停下 你们俩
I shall be but a few minutes, my precious steel chariot.
我几分钟后就回来 我心爱的战车宝贝
Oh, how I do love you.
你知道我有多爱你
Antidote time! Antidote time!
吃药时间到 吃药时间到
Antidote time! Antidote time!
吃药时间到 吃药时间到
Antidote time! Antidote time!
吃药时间到 吃药时间到
Antidote time! Give me that.
吃药时间到 赶紧拿来
Oh, my precious!
哦 我的宝贝啊
Well, I would say that out of all my accomplishments,
我会说 在所有的成就之中
I'm most proud of my three girls.
我最骄傲的 还是三个姑娘们
Aww! Isn't that sweet?
哦 这真甜蜜呀
They're so responsible.
她们都很有责任感
I can leave them at home
我可以安心 留她们在家
and trust that not a single thing would be broken.
并且相信她们 不会出任何问题
Come on!
张嘴啊
Dude!
姐们
Just take your antidote!
赶紧把药吃下去
Well, as I was saying, ant...
就像我说的一样 吃...
How do I make them drink the antidote?!
到底要怎样 她们才会喝药啊
How do I make them drink it up?!
到底要怎样做啊
Drink the antidote. Drink it up.
# 喝下药剂 喝光光 #
Better from a plane than from a cup.
# 飞机带来的药剂 比勺子的更好喝 #
The song! Right.
对啦 唱那首歌♥
Here comes the airplane, you piggy puffs.
飞机要来啦 你们两只超能疣猪
Closing in on target!
接近目标
Closing in on target!
接近目标
Closing in...
接近...
Good riddance.
完美驱逐
Time for some tunes!
是时候来点音乐啦
Drink the antidote, drink it up
# 喝下药剂 喝光光 #
Better from a plane than from a cup
# 飞机带来的药剂 比勺子的更好喝 #
Drink the antidote, drink it up
# 喝下药剂 喝光光 #
Bombs away, girls!
接招吧 姑娘们
Time to get your butts home.
是时候带你们回家啦
Hmm. What a traumatized-looking bird.
这只受过严重创伤的小鸟诶
Oh, my.
哦 我的天呀
That's adorable! Hey, Professor!
这也太可爱啦 嘿 教授
So, did Buttercup take good care of you while I was gone?
所以我走之后 毛毛有好好照顾你们吗
Piece of cake!
小菜一碟啦
Now, if anybody needs me,
好啦 如果有人需要我
I'll be watching a sweet "Judge Trudy" Mara...
我会在看可爱的"特鲁迪法官"...
Looks like spotted piglet fever, all right.
看来你也得了小猪斑疹热呢
The summit!
那顶峰呀
It has taken so many of my friends,
已经夺走了我 太多同伴的性命啦
but it shan't take me.
但我不会向它屈服
Antidote ti-I-ime...
吃药时间... 到
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表