剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Oh, that reminds me... I've gotta mail a letter.
这倒提醒我了 我还有封信要寄呢
Ooh, uh, hello.
你好呀
Donny, you have to calm down!
唐尼 你得冷静
Calm down?!
冷静
Look at me.
你看看我
I'm a freak.
我是个怪物
We are no longer B.F.F.S!
我们再也不是 最好的朋友了
No!
不要呀
Whoa. He's a freak.
他真的是个怪物呢
He is not a freak!
他才不是怪物
He is my friend!
他是我的朋友
Well, your "Friend" is terrorizing the city.
你的"朋友"让整座城市 陷入了恐惧
Just let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈吧
I knew this was a bad idea.
我就知道 这是个坏主意
Donny!
唐尼
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I put you in danger
我置你于险境之中
just because I wanted to be friends with a unicorn
只是因为我想和独角兽做朋友
and prove to everyone they were real.
同时向大家证明我的正确
Well, they're not real!
独角兽不是真的
You were wrong!
你错了
We were both wrong!
我们都错了
Listen to me.
听我说
Unicorns are real, and this proves it.
独角兽是真的 并且这个可以证明
Because I summoned you.
因为我召唤了你
And you appeared.
而且你也出现了
Stop blowing that stupid horn!
别再吹那个愚蠢的号♥角了
Donny, in your heart of hearts,
唐尼 在你内心深处
you know you are a real, live unicorn!
你知道自己是一只 真正的独角兽
No! In my heart, I know I'm a monster!
不 在我心中 我知道自己是个怪物
Oh, no! Bubbles!
不 泡泡
I... didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
Oh, no. What have I done?!
不 我♥干♥了什么
Museums sure are exhilarating.
博物馆真让人振奋呀
Bubbles?! Are you okay?
泡泡 你还好吗
Wha... where's Donny?
发生... 唐尼去哪里了
I'm sorry, Bubbles, he...
我很抱歉 泡泡 他...
He's turned back into a pony!
他变回了一只小马
But how?
但为什么呢
Um, you guys...
你们看
I can't believe this is happening!
我真不敢相信 这是真的
Oops. My bad.
我的错
Donny. Will he be okay?
唐尼 他会没事吗
He'll be just fine, lady Bubbles.
他会没事的 泡泡女士
We heard the call of your summoning horn.
我们听到了 你的召唤号♥角声
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Somebody didn't want to use the GPS.
因为有人 不愿用导航
I knew a shortcut.
我知道一条近路
Well, I thought I did.
我以为自己知道
Stallions.
雄兽呀
Wait, which ones are stallions?
等等 哪只是雄的
They're like colts, but... Oh, forget it. Who cares?
他们就像小雄马 不过... 算了 谁在意呢
B... Bubbles?
泡泡
Donny, I'm so sorry.
唐尼 非常对不起
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
I'm sorry, too, Bubbles.
我也很抱歉 泡泡
I blamed you, but, heck,
我之前责怪你 不过
I didn't think about the consequences, either.
我当初也没考虑过后果呀
I know you were only trying to help me.
我知道你只是想帮我
I mean, dude, I so wanted to be a unicorn, too.
我是说 伙计 我真的很想 变成一只独角兽
But, Donny, you already are a unicorn.
但是 唐尼 你已经是独角兽了
Uh, okay, Bubbles, I get the sentiment,
好了 泡泡 我懂你的怜悯
but, honestly, this is getting kind of redundant.
不过说实话 这有点多余了
No, she's right, Donny.
不 她是对的 唐尼
Mom? What are you doing hanging out with a bunch of unicorns?
妈 你怎么会和 一群独角兽在一起
You're old enough now to know the truth.
你已经长大了 应该知道真♥相♥了
I had to wait until you went on an intense journey
我必须等到 你经历一场激烈的
of adolescent self-discovery.
青少年自我发现旅程之后
Whoa! What is even going on right now?!
这到底是什么情况呀
I mean, you probably could've figured it out sooner
我是说 如果你剪过头发
if you'd ever cut that hair of yours.
也许你会早一点发现
What is that, a zit?
这是什么 疹子吗
It's a horn!
这是个角
Oh, Donny, I'm so happy for you.
唐尼 我真为你感到高兴
This was the best day ever!
这真是最美好的一天
And be sure to grab a pickle-chute,
同时别忘了酸黄瓜降落伞哟
available at the gift shop.
在礼品店有出♥售♥哟
Oh, what a world!
世界真残酷呀
Oh, thank you, mythical unicorns.
谢谢你们 神话中的独角兽
Donny, it's time for you to say good-bye.
唐尼 你该说再见啦
We're all needed back
我们都得回
at the Unicorn Coalition Alliance Brigade Headquarters.
独角兽联盟总部去了
It sounds made up, but it's totally not.
听起来像编的 但绝对不是噢
Bubbles, you are my B.F.F. for reals.
泡泡 你真是我最好的朋友
It's beautiful!
真漂亮呀
Use this to summon me anytime.
随时用这个召唤我哟
Or just shoot me a text.
或者给我发个信息
You know I will all the time!
你知道我会一直召唤你的啦
Ugh, hopefully not all the time.
希望不是真的一直召唤
Byebye, Donny! We'll miss you.
再见 唐尼 我们会想你的
We will see you later.
我们回见啦
I actually connected with you guys!
我会和你们联♥系♥哒
Told you unicorns were real.
我早说了 独角兽是真吧
And so, the day was saved thanks to...
最后 感谢拯救了城市的
The Unicorn Coalition Alliance Brigade Headquarters
# 独角兽联盟总部 #
It sounds made up, but it's totally not
# 听起来像编的 但绝对不是噢 #
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表