剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
But one mean, mean, meanerson cop tracks him down!
但有一个非常 非常卑鄙的警♥察♥ 一直追捕他
Detective Private P.I.
私家警探阿蒙
He's also a crow!
而且他还是只乌鸦哟
Cheepy will go, "I didn't do it!"
小吱吱会说 "不是我♥干♥的啦"
And the cop says,
然后警♥察♥说
"I don't care."
"我不在乎"
And Cheepy goes, "Then let me go!"
小吱吱又说 "那放我走呀"
And the cop goes, "No way!"
警♥察♥又说 "不可能"
And Cheepy's all like, "Uh-huh!"
小吱吱说 "好嘛"
And he goes, "Nuh-unh!"
警♥察♥说 "不好"
"Uhhuh!" "Nuhunh!"
"好嘛" "不好"
So Cheepy jumps off the waterfall.
所以小吱吱纵身 跳下了瀑布
Great story, Bubbs.
故事真棒啊 泡泡
Huh. Guess this park really is dangerous.
这公园还真危险呢
What is that thing?!
那是什么东西呀
I'm trying to find it online!
我正在上网搜呢
Hedgehopopatamus? No.
刺猬河马吗 不是
Porcudactyl? No.
豪猪翼龙吗 不是
Squirrelzilla? No.
松鼠斯拉呢 也不是
I don't care about what it is,
我不管那是什么东西
but it's angry!
总之它很生气
We have to find a place to hide!
我们得找个地方藏起来呀
There! Head for the cave!
那里 快去山洞里
Hurry! Now's our chance!
快呀 就趁现在
Great. Now we're stuck in this lousy cave.
真棒 现在我们被困在 这个恶心的山洞里了
My Zoomsbie!
我的复生飞盘
Oh, this isn't so bad. We can just live here.
也不算太糟嘛 我们可以住在这里啊
That will be the dining room,
那边就是餐厅
and this will be the den for when we have company.
这里是给客人 准备的小房♥间
That's crazy talk!
你疯了吗
This wouldn't be the den. That would be the den!
小房♥间怎么能在这呢 应该在那里嘛
Wait, what am I saying?!
等等 我在说什么啊
Get rid of that thing! That's what the monster wants!
把那东西扔出去 那个怪兽就是想要它
Whoa! That's not just any monster, guys.
那可不是一般的怪兽呀 伙计们
That's... an adult chinchillasaurus!
那是一只... 成年栗鼠龙呀
That's Cheepy's mom!
那是小吱吱的妈妈
How are you so sure?
你怎么能确定呀
Listen to that whimper.
你听这个呜咽声
The professor does the same thing when he misses us.
教授想我们的时候 也会发出这种声音
Good point. Good point.
有道理 有道理
Bubbles, Cheepy belongs to her.
泡泡 小吱吱是属于她的
No, he doesn't! He wants to be with me.
不 才不是呢 他想跟我在一起
Cheepy's only bonded with you
小吱吱跟你在一起
because you took him out of his nest.
只是因为你把他 带出了小窝呀
That was his home, Bubbles!
那是他的家呀 泡泡
Brainiac's right, you know.
小聪明说得对啊
Good idea, Cheepy.
好主意 小吱吱
Chew those bad feelings away.
把坏心情都嚼碎吧
Ew, Cheepy slobber.
小吱吱的口水真恶心
You know, if I lived with any other family in the world,
要知道 如果我生在其他人家里
this story would have ended
这个故事早就该以
with me getting my Zoomsbie out of the bushes this morning.
今早我从草丛里 捡回复生飞盘 然后结束了
Okay, okay. Bubbles, I'll leave it up to you.
好啦 行啦 泡泡 你来决定吧
What!? No! Don't do that!
什么 别呀 不要这样
You're the best friend ever
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
I love when we're together
♪ 我喜欢和你待在一起 ♪
We're the perfect team
♪ 我们是黄金搭档 ♪
With you it's like a dream
♪ 跟你在一起 就像在梦境 ♪
Cause all the things I can do are so much better with you
♪ 因为所有我做的事 都因你而变得更好 ♪
It takes two, you're my boo
♪ 我们两个在一起 你是我的宝贝 ♪
You're the best friend ever
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
I love when we're together
♪ 我喜欢和你待在一起 ♪
Yeah, it's plain to see I'm so happy you're with me
♪ 我跟你在一起 非常开心 谁都能看出来 ♪
You're so furry and fun, and you weigh a metric ton
♪ 你毛茸茸 还很有趣 而且还很大只 ♪
You're the best friend ever
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
Dude. Most of that stuff didn't even happen.
姐们 大部分事情 都是你的幻想嘛
Cheepy, I can't deny your real mom the chance
小吱吱 我得给你妈妈机会
to raise a Chinchillasaurus as terrific as you.
把你这么棒的一只栗鼠龙养大
Just go, Cheepy! Go!
你走吧 小吱吱 快走吧
Don't look back!
不要回头
It's better for the both of us.
这对我们都好
Stop arguing!
不要再争啦
My mind is made up.
我已经下定决心啦
Dude, that's not working!
姐们 这么说没用呀
You have to get it out of here
你得在山洞塌了之前
before this whole cave comes down!
赶紧把它弄出去
I'm trying!
我在努力呀
Well, you have to try something else.
那你得努力 试试别的方法了
Oh! Good idea!
好主意呀
No, no, no!
不 不要
What are you doing?!
你在干什么呀
Hey, Cheepy! Look what I got!
看 小吱吱 看这是什么呀
Cheepy...
小吱吱...
I love you forever.
我永远爱你
Nooo!
不要呀
I'm so sorry, Bubbles.
我很遗憾 泡泡
I'll never forget you, Cheepy.
我永远不会忘记你哒 小吱吱
And I'll never forget you, Zoomsbie.
我永远不会忘记你哒 复生飞盘
You're the best friend ever
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
I love when we're together
♪ 我喜欢和你待在一起 ♪
We're the perfect team
♪ 我们是黄金搭档 ♪
With you, it's like a dream
♪ 跟你在一起 就像在梦境 ♪
Huh. According to this, Cheepies eat their moms?
这上面说 小吱吱们会吃掉 他们的妈妈诶
Nooooooo!
不 要 呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表