剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Let me try!
让我来
"I think that you are a big gross butt,
"我觉得你是个 恶心的混♥蛋♥
and you smell like garbage."
而且闻起来 跟垃圾一样臭"
"Sorry to be such a mean ol' meanbag,
"抱歉我对你如此刻薄
but, hey, baby, you kno' the sco'.
但 亲爱的 你自己心中有数
Here is a video of a hamster riding on a kitten!
给你看一个 仓鼠骑猫猫的视频吧"
"You will find the official break up form attached.
"附件有一份正式分手书
Sign it and return it to me within five business days."
请于五个工作日内 签字并回复我
"Good-bye forever!"
"永别了"
Sayonara, sucker!
再见了 混球
Perfect!
完美
Oh, Sapna!
沙普纳
Why did you leave me?!
你为什么要离开我
Um, Professor, what's wrong?
教授 你怎么啦
I'm afraid Sapna and I broke up.
沙普纳恐怕和我分手啦
Oh, Sapna, Sapna
# 沙普纳 沙普纳 #
Okay, girls, huddle.
好了 姑娘们 围过来
I think we really messed up.
我们好像搞砸啦
What if we told Sapna we were sorry?
我们去找沙普纳道歉吧
Aw, do we have to?
必须要这样做吗
Oh, Sapna...
# 沙普纳 #
Ugh. Yep, we have to.
好吧 我们必须这样做
It's just so hard to be alone...
单身真是好痛苦呀
I mean, I thought he was the one, you know?
我以为 他是真命天子呢 你懂吗
Why am I asking you? You eat your boyfriends.
为什么我要问你呢 你把男朋友都吃了
Miss Nehru?
尼赫鲁小姐
Girls! What are you doing here?
姑娘们 你们来这里做什么
I... I wasn't getting dating advice from a spider,
我没在向蜘蛛讨教哟
or anything like that!
或者说话什么的
Miss Nehru, we have a confession to make.
尼赫鲁小姐 我们要跟你坦白
We wrote that e-mail, not the Professor.
那封邮件是我们写的 不是教授写的
We're sorry.
我们很抱歉
Please get back together. Please?
拜托你们和好吧 求求你啦
Aw, girls, I know you wrote that e-mail!
姑娘们 我知道是你们写的
You do? Yes.
是吗 对呀
Aside from not sounding anything like the Professor,
不仅语气不像教授
he doesn't use sprinklemist font.
而且他也不会用 这么花俏的字体呀
But that's not why I broke up with him.
但这不是我跟他分手的原因
It's...
其实...
Complicated.
这事很复杂
But the Professor really likes you!
但教授真的很喜欢你呀
He even wrote this stupid song about you.
他甚至还给你 写了一首愚蠢的歌♥
Oh, Sapna, oh, Sapna
# 沙普纳 沙普纳 #
Love your higgs boson chatter
# 爱你希格斯玻色子似的唠叨 #
Without you in my universe things wouldn't matter
# 我的世界失去了你 便已瞬间崩塌 #
Come on, it's not that bad.
拜托 没那么难听吧
You don't understand!
你们不懂啦
No, you don't understand.
不 是你不懂啦
The Professor loves you!
教授很爱你呀
If this is what love is, count me out!
如果这是爱情的模样 我可不要恋爱
Miss Nehru!
尼赫鲁小姐
You're going down, you eight-legged freak!
你死定啦 八条腿的怪物
Hey! That's Sapna!
那可是沙普纳啊
Liked her as a human...
我喜欢她人形态的时候
hate her as a spider!
不喜欢她的蜘蛛形态
Oh, Sapna, oh, Sapna
# 沙普纳 沙普纳 #
You're the square root of two
# 你就是二的平方根 #
Because I feel irrational when I'm around you
# 因为在你身边 我就成了无理数 #
Professor?
教授
Is that Sapna?
你是沙普纳吗
Hey, Sapna!
嘿 沙普纳
We know you love the Professor, but...
我们知道你爱教授 但是...
You can't go around terrorizing Townsville!
你可不能威胁 小镇村的安全呀
We think you're actually...
我们觉得你其实...
A good person!
是个好人
I actually...
其实我...
Really like you.
很喜欢你哒
And I hate...
我也不想...
Hitting you.
打你哟
Sapna, are you okay?!
沙普纳 你还好吗
Uh, yeah... I'm fine.
我... 还好啦
Oh, Sapna, why didn't you tell me
沙普纳 你为什么不告诉我呢
you turn into a rampaging monster?
你居然会变成 狂暴的怪物呀
I'm sorry! I wanted to, it's just...
对不起 我本想告诉你 只是...
Most guys freak out when you turn into a giant spider.
我变成大蜘蛛之后 吓坏了很多人
It's kind of like
这就像是
when the little plastic thingy at the end of your shoe laces
鞋带尾端的小塑料掉了
falls off and you can't get it back through the shoe hole!
然后鞋带就不能 穿过洞了呀
But then, you try and use tape to fix it, but then the...
然后你想用胶带 把它修好 但是...
None of that matters now, Sapna.
这些都不重要啦 沙普纳
We can work all this out togeth...
我们可以一起解决这个...
No, we can't. You don't understand.
不 不能 你不懂
I was in a lab accident...
我经历了一场实验室意外
And now every time I feel love, I turn into a spider.
而现在 每当我感受爱意 我就会变成一只蜘蛛
I never wanted to put you in danger.
我不想让你陷入危险之中
Until I can find a way to cure it, I can't be with you.
在找到治愈方法之前 我不能和你在一起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sapna, wait.
沙普纳 等等
Professor...
教授
Ugh! Get a lab, you guys.
去实验室恩爱 行吗
No, I'm sorry. I have to go!
不 对不起 我得走了
Sapna.
沙普纳
How are you feeling, Professor?
你感觉怎么样 教授
Oh, I'll be all right, girls.
我会没事的 姑娘们
Hey, let's watch a movie.
我们去看电影吧
I'll get the snacks!
我去拿零食啦
I'll eat the snacks!
我去吃零食啦
I'll be right there, girls.
我马上就来哟 姑娘们
方案一
蜘蛛治愈
And so once again, the Professor is single!
于是 教授又单身啦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表