剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
And buildings, too.
连楼都倒了呢
So cute. Thanks, Bob.
真是太可爱啦 谢了 鲍勃
Apparently, this witness saw the whole thing.
这位目击证人 似乎目睹了一切
That big machine over there...
那边的大机器
Shot the baby.
射中了婴儿
Baby got big. Hi, mom.
婴儿就变大了 嗨 妈妈
The gigantinator!
我的放大射线器
And get this...
再看这个...
The baby captured local favorites the powerpuff girls.
婴儿抓住了当地人最喜爱的 飞天小女警们
The girls! They need me.
姑娘们 她们需要我呀
You can't go out there. It's too dangerous.
你不能出去 外面太危险啦
The girls need my help.
姑娘们需要我的帮助
But you're gonna get hurt.
但你可能会受伤的
Well, you're the one who's gonna get hurt
你如果再不让开
if you don't get out of my way.
受伤的可就是你了
Ow! No.
噢 不
Okay, okay, I'll let you go.
好吧 好吧 我让你走
Good!
很好
I'm coming, girls!
我来了 姑娘们
I'm coming!
我来了
The gigantinator ray.
我的放大射线器
Ooh! Ball!
球球耶
Professor! Get out of here!
教授 快离开这里呀
It's not safe!
这里不安全
Ball mine.
我的球球耶
Girls, I can shrink that baby,
姑娘们 我可以把这个婴儿缩小
but you got to get me out of here.
但你们得把我从球里弄出来
Ball! Ball! Ball!
球球 球球 球球
Professor, it's... too... dangerous!
教授 这... 太... 危险啦
Girls, sometimes you have to do dangerous things.
姑娘们 有时候冒险也是必要的呀
We can't risk your safety. We have to protect you.
我们不能拿你的性命冒险 我们得保护你
Trust me, girls.
相信我 姑娘们
You can't live life in a bubble!
我不能永远活在球里呀
He's right. We should get a cage.
他说得对 我们应该买♥♥个笼子
No, Bubbles, we have to set him free.
不 泡泡 我们得放他出来
Let's do this!
赶紧的吧
The ray. Ball?
射线器 球球
You make ball go bye-bye!
你把球球弄坏啦
Ball!
球球
Professor, hurry!
教授 快啊
I know! Some kids are just little monsters.
我知道 有些孩子真是太熊啦
Well, I got to go, girl. The little one is at it again.
好了 我得挂了 我家宝贝又开始闹腾了
Oh, who's my big boy? You are.
谁是我的大宝贝啊 就是你呀
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
就是你 就是你哟
Now, girls, watch this.
好了 姑娘们 看好了
Normally, I just add one dash.
一般来说 我只会放一点点
But sometimes, you have to live dangerously...
但有时候 我们还是要冒冒险
And add an extra dash.
所以再加一点
Thanks, Professor.
谢谢 教授
These look perfect.
这看起来好棒呀
Oh, wait. I might have overdone it a bit.
等等 我可能放多了点
Eat up, girls, I... achoo!
吃吧 姑娘们 我... 啊嚏
Should I get the bubble?
要我再把球拿来吗
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表