剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Baybee bunnies!
兔宝宝历险记
So cute!
超可爱哟
Take that, rainbow trout!
接招吧 彩虹鳟鱼
Dudes!
姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm kicking mad butt in this game!
我实在是太擅长 玩这个游戏啦
I just unlocked the bunny bazooka!
我刚解锁了 兔子火箭炮哟
I almost have enough points to get the bunny rattle...
我马上就攒够积分 换兔子摇摇锤啦
To smash my opponents into the ground!
这样我就能把敌人 统统砸倒在地啦
Wait till you get to the end
等你们玩到最后
when you finally make it home to your mommy bunny!
就是通关后回家 和兔妈妈团聚
It's so cute!
那真的太有爱啦
You already beat the game?
你已经通关了吗
I didn't have to beat it. I made it.
我不用通关呀 这游戏是我做哒
You made "Baybee bunnies"?!
是你做的"兔宝宝历险记"吗
Yeah, I love to make games.
是呀 我喜欢制♥作♥游戏呢
Remember two weeks ago
记得两周前
魔人啾啾
when I made that mojo meme generator?
我做的魔人啾啾 搞笑表情工厂吗
That was you?
那也是你做的吗
Or when I made that pug-yer-mug app?
还有这个巴哥变变变哟
I really gotta start paying more attention to Bubbles!
我真得多注意你啦 泡泡
Right after I beat this level...
但得等我 通关再说
Bubbles, I didn't know you could program.
泡泡 你居然会编程呀
Yeah. But I can only make silly stuff like games.
我会呀 但我只能做一些 傻傻小游戏啦
This... is... amazing!
这实在是太赞啦
If you nurture your talent,
如果你好好培养才能
you could be a software engineer or work for NASA!
你可以成为软件工程师 或者为宇航局工作哟
NASA?
为宇航局工作
Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure.
这压力也太大啦
No way! It's like a game, too... in space!
哪有 像游戏一样 而且在太空里呢
With human lives at stake!
你掌握着人类的生命哟
Amoeba boys, did ya hear the news?
阿米巴帮 你们听说了吗
Yeah, did ya hear the news?
是呀 你们听说了吗
Yeah! Ha!
是呀 哈
I can lower my blood pressure
我可以通过少吃盐
just by reducing salt in my diet.
来降低血压呢
No, ya dummy!
不是这个 蠢货
That new game the powerpuff girls made,
我说的是 飞天小女警们新做的游戏
everyone in Townsville loves it.
小镇村的村民 都喜欢玩呢
Now if we screw it up,
如果我们搞砸这个游戏
those girls will look like a bunch of muttonheads.
那些姑娘们 就会成傻瓜啦
And we'll be the baddest baddies around.
而我们就会成为 这里最大的坏人啦
Now, let's figure out how to screw up that game.
现在我们想想 怎么来搞破坏呢
Perhaps you could use some help?
或许我可以帮你们哟
Huh? Oh, yeah?
哦 真的吗
What's it to you, bub?
你能捞到什么好处呢 小伙计
I believe we share a common enemy...
因为我们有共同的敌人
You are the amoeba boys, correct?
你们是阿米巴帮 对吧
The most notorious villains in Townsville?
小镇村最声名狼藉的坏人
Who's asking?
你是谁
You can call me "Silico."
你们可以叫我"硅人"
And I have just what you need to get your heads in that game.
而且我可以帮你们 进入那个游戏
Hey! What's this?
嘿 这是什么呀
It will not only destroy the game,
这不仅可以破坏游戏
but it will wipe out the entire Internet.
还可以摧毁整个网络
It will be a worldwide catastrophe.
这将会成为 世界性的灾难
Which will really annoy the powerpuff girls.
这会让飞天小女警们 非常头疼哟
Give it up, Blossom.
放弃吧 花花
I'm three levels ahead of you.
我已经领先你三关啦
Argh! The beaver boss is too hard!
这个水獭怪 实在太难打啦
Block! Block!
挡住 挡住
Come on, block!
拜托 快挡住呀
Try exchanging 50 power pellets for flight ability.
试试用五十个超能丸 兑换飞行能力吧
Oh, yeah! Thanks!
好主意 谢谢啦
Thanks, bubbles!
谢谢你 泡泡
Man, I wish I could fly on a triceratops in real life.
真希望在现实中 我也能骑三角龙飞
One day, Blossom.
会有机会哒 花花
One day.
会有机会哒
Oh, great.
这下好啦
New challenger!
新挑战者
Now we have to fight the amoeba boys?
我们还要对抗 阿米巴帮吗
The amoeba boys? I didn't put them in the game!
阿米巴帮 我没设计这一项呀
How is this possible?
这怎么可能呀
Take that, you losers!
接招吧 你个蠢货
This isn't funny, guys!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 不好啦
If the amoeba boys are in "Baybee bunnies,"
如果阿米巴帮 能进入"兔宝宝历险记"
it means they have access to the entire Internet!
就说明他们能 进入整个网络啦
So what? Those dudes are beyond harmless.
所以呢 他们什么都做不了啦
What damage could they possibly cause?
他们能闯什么祸呀
Come on, boys.
来吧 兄弟们
Let's see what damage we can possibly cause.
让大家看看 我们能闯出什么祸
Hey! All right!
好 走着
Buy, buy, buy!
买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
Guess I'm the proud owner of a bunch of used cotton swabs.
看来我拥有一堆 用过的棉签啦
Hooray!
万岁
I like you a lot, Cheryl.
我很喜欢你 谢丽尔
And that's why I...
所以我...
Oh, come on!
别这样呀
Mojo pays good money for high-speed Internet!
为了高速网络 魔人啾啾花了大价钱呢
And that's how you make a good-luck pie.
这就是制♥作♥好运派的方法啦
And now for the finishing touch.
现在我们来做 最后的点缀吧
But your lashes will only look pretty
如果你想让睫毛变美
if you use the most expensive masc...
就只能用最昂贵的睫...
The amoeba boys are headed
阿米巴帮正朝着
towards the center of the Internet!
网络的中心前进
If they damage the hub, it could create an E.M.P.
如果他们破坏了中心 就会产生电磁脉冲
That'll send the world back into the dark ages!
会让整个世界 回到黑暗时代啦
It'll ruin the Internet forever!
这会永远毁掉网络啦
So what?
所以呢
So what?!
所以呢
Don't you know what this means?
你还不明白 这意味着什么吗
No one will be able to use GPS!
我们就用不了GPS啦
Satellites will go off course!
人造卫星也会瘫痪
And worst of all, you'll lose
最可怕的是 你会失去
all your special weapons in "Baybee bunnies"!
"兔宝宝历险记"里 你们得到的 所有特殊武器
No!
不要呀
Bubbles, we have to stop them!
泡泡 我们必须阻止他们呀
You gotta hack us in there!
你得把我们送进网络
That's really advanced programming.
那可是高级编程呀
I don't know if I can.
我不知道 是否能成功
You never know until you try.
你不试试怎么知道呢
Hack us up!
把我们送进去吧
It's too much pressure!
这压力实在太大啦
I can't do it!
我做不到嘛
Ugh, fine!
好吧
Professor!
教授
Can you help us with the Internet?!
你能把我们 送进网络吗
Uh, sorry, girls.
抱歉啊 姑娘们
I guess I just don't understand computers!
我还真是搞不懂电脑呢
So, is this safe?
这样 安全吗
Uh, yeah.
安全呀
But if they get to the center of the Internet,
但如果他们到了 网络的中心
I won't be able to get you out.
我就没办法 把你们弄出来了
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Here goes nothing.
别管那么多啦
Oh, no! I'm sorry! I forgot the comma.
哎呀 对不起 我忘打逗号♥啦
Well, that was fun.
刚才真有意思呢
Look! There's the amoeba boys!
看 阿米巴帮在那里呢
This is gonna be so easy.
这些都是小菜一碟啦
Bubbles, why can't we fly?
泡泡 我们怎么不能飞了呀
I over-clocked the kernel mainframe,
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表