剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
And it's how I'll take care of you!
这也是我 搞定你们的方法哟
I hope Buttercup shows up soon.
我希望毛毛赶紧出现
Yeah, she'd love this!
是呀 她肯定会喜欢哒
Huh? Someone's on my lawn.
谁在我的草坪上呢
Yeah. Me.
就是我
Also, there's a pile of dog doo over there.
而且 那边有一堆狗屎
What?
什么
You're going down, man boy!
你要玩完了 大男孩
Get her, boys!
抓住她 伙计们
Take that. Take that.
接我这招
And that's for you. Take that.
这是给你的 接招吧
Sorry. Sorry. That.
抱歉 是这个
That is a really nice lawnmower. Bubbles!
那台剪草机 可真不错呀 泡泡
Time for the main course, huh?!
重头戏时间到啦
Things are about to get...
事态要变得...
Hairy?
毛绒绒的吗
Quit taking my lines!
不要抢我台词呀
Ohh! Time for a shave.
剃须时间到啦
Hmm. That's better.
这样好多啦
Ha! Missed!
没打中哟
Aah! Mist!
看不清啦
Looks like this rodeo's over, partner.
看来竞技结束啦 伙伴
Not yet it's not.
还没呢
Goodbye, prissy-pants!
再见啦 小神经病们
You're never gonna make it!
你赶不上的呀
I'm not, but you are!
我是赶不上啦 但你可以呀
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Giddy-up and go!
赶紧去吧
My lawn!
我的草坪呀
My precious, precious LA-a-a-awn!
我宝贵的草坪呀
Look who finally showed up.
这是谁终于来了呀
Sorry, I... I was being selfish.
抱歉... 我之前太自私啦
Well, you gave up your bottle cap to save us.
为了拯救我们 你放弃了瓶盖呢
Yeah, 'cause I finally decided
是啊 因为我最终决定
to focus on the right things.
要集中精力 做正确的事情
Leather jackets?
收集皮夹克吗
Why do I bare my soul to you, Bubbles?
为何我要与你 成为灵魂之友呢 泡泡
Mr. Mayor!
市长先生
Ooh, girls!
姑娘们呀
While you were gone, the lake came back on!
你们走的这段时间 湖水已经回来啦
No problem, Mr. Mayor.
没事啦 市长先生
You can finish your bath now.
你可以继续洗澡啦
Bath? What bath?
洗澡 洗什么澡
Uh... hey. Ohh.
嘿... 天呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表