剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Aww, it's the first day of school,
今天是开学第一天呢
but what's this?
但这是怎么了
Pokey oaks kindergarten is closed?
小橡树幼儿园 关门了吗
What happened? Don't you remember?
发生什么事情了呀 你不记得了吗
For my spring break, I fought a giant space crab
在春假期间 我和姐♥妹♥们♥ 在放射性彗星上
on a radioactive comet with my sisters.
和一只巨大的太空蟹 打了一架哟
I found this goo after he exploded.
在他爆♥炸♥之后 我发现了这个粘液哟
Oh, yeah.
对哟
Hi, pee wee!
你好呀 小家伙
Where are we gonna go to school now?
那我们现在 要去哪里上学呢
This new bigger, better school.
去这所更大 更好的学校呀
We're going to prison? Sweet.
我们要去监狱吗 太好啦
No, no, no, girls. Next to the prison.
不是哒 姑娘们 看监狱旁边啦
Wait, you mean we'll be going to school with the...
等等 我们要和大孩子们
Big kids?
一起上学吗
Yep, but that's okay. It's all part of...
对呀 但没关系哒 这...
Of...
都是...
Oh, you are growing up so fast!
你们成长得太快啦
Have a great day, kids.
玩得愉快哟 孩子们
Don't worry, girls. It's just a new school.
别担心 姑娘们 就是所新的学校嘛
I'm sure we'll fit right in.
我们会很快 融入进去哒
Well, this isn't too bad.
这也不算太坏嘛
This is the worst.
这简直糟糕透顶啦
Hi. I'm Blossom.
你们好 我是花花
Hey! I'm Blossom!
你们好 我是花花
That's not what I sound like.
我的声音可不是这样的
You sound like a baby.
你的声音跟婴儿一样
Baby voice! Baby voice!
娃娃音 娃娃音
Hey, who does your hair... your daddy?
嘿 谁给你做的头发呀 你♥爸♥爸吗
Yes. Yes, he does.
没错 就是他呢
It looks like baby hair.
看起来跟婴儿毛一样
Baby hair. Baby hair. Baby hair.
娃娃头 娃娃头 娃娃头
What is up with your skin?
你的脸怎么了
It's not cool like mine.
一点都没有我的酷
Baby face.
娃娃脸
Baby! Baby! Baby!
小婴儿 小婴儿
We're not babies!
我们才不是小婴儿呢
Now, girls, it's just the first day.
好啦 姑娘们 你们是第一天上学嘛
Make us older.
让我们长大些吧
I'm sure you'll fit in in no ti...
我肯定你们会很快...
Older! It's too danger...
长大 太危险了...
Older! Older! Older! Older!
要长大嘛 要长大嘛
Ple-e-e-e-e-ase?
求你了嘛
Fiber, prunes, and everything mild...
纤维 梅子 和各种温和的材料
These were the ingredients chosen
这些就是能让 完美小女孩们
to make the perfect little girls slightly older.
长大一点点的 所有材料
But Professor Utonium did everything correctly,
但尤教授的所有步骤都对啦
and there were no accidents.
也没有发生意外
The whole thing went smoothly.
所有过程都进展顺利呢
Pretty anticlimactic, if you ask me.
要我说 挺没劲的
Now, girls, only one teaspoon for each of you.
好啦 姑娘们 每人只能喝一勺哟
Otherwise, the ramifications of this could be dangerous.
否则 可能会造成危险的后果哟
We know!
我们知道啦
Good night, girls.
晚安啦 姑娘们
Good night, Professor!
晚安 教授
Do you think it's working?
你们觉得有效果吗
Maybe we need to wait a little.
或许我们得再等等
Waiting is for babies!
小婴儿才会傻等呢
We need more of that magic juice.
我们得再喝点魔力药水
We are sneaking. Bubbles!
我们偷偷摸摸 泡泡
Sorry!
抱歉
Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们要这么做吗
Maybe we could try talking to the other kids in...
或许我们可以 跟其他孩子谈谈...
Or we just drink the formula and see what happens.
或者也可以直接喝了 看看会发生什么事情
Cheers!
干杯
I'm old!
我老啦
We're all old!
我们都老啦
Maybe the Professor won't notice.
或许教授不会发现哒
Of course I noticed. And I'm very disappointed.
我当然会发现 而且我非常失望
You're disappointed?
你还失望
My teeth won't even stay in!
我的牙都掉啦
What?!
你说什么
Speak up! I can't hear you!
说大声点 我听不清呀
Who are you people?
你们是谁呀
Professor, you got to make us young again.
教授 你得把我们 变回年轻的样子呀
I'll work on an antidote while you're at school.
你们去上学的时候 我会研制解药
School?!
上学
You don't want to ruin your perfect attendance
你们不能在上学第二天 就毁了自己
on the second day.
完美的出勤率呀
Well, now that we're old, at least we'll get some respect.
既然我们老了 至少也该得到点尊重了
I take it back.
我收回之前说的话
This is officially the worst.
这才是惨不忍♥睹呢
Whatcha knitting...
你在织什么呢
Booties for your grandkids?
给孙子织毛线鞋吗
No, it's a caboodle for your noodle, my child.
不 这是为你打盹 准备的帽子 我的孩子
Totes sweet!
真贴心呀
Us next!
我们也要哟
Give us your lunch money, old lady!
把你的午饭钱给我们 老太太
I don't have any money, but I have some hard candy.
我没有钱 但我有硬糖哟
We don't want hard candy, grandma!
我们才不要硬糖呢 老太婆
I understand.
我懂啦
This candy is probably too hard for you anyways.
这糖对你们来说 可能太硬了吧
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
"Big" Joey here can't handle your little bit of candy?
"大块头"乔伊还搞不定 这小小的糖果吗
Hey, this ain't totally terrible.
嘿 味道还不错嘛
Can we have some more?
能再给我们一些吗
Us, too!
我们也要啦
And that is
这就是
how Christopher Columbus discovered America.
克里斯多弗·哥伦布 发现美国的过程
Boring...
无聊
Christopher Columbus didn't discover America!
才不是克里斯多弗·哥伦布发现的美国
It was the vikings.
是维京人发现的
I should know.
我知道的
I was on Leif Eriksson's boat.
我曾在莱弗·艾瑞克森的船上待过呢
So, that's how we defeated Dracula and the shark people
这就是我们打败德古拉和鲨鱼人
and discovered Salt Lake City!
并发现盐湖城的过程
Hmm, I think I may have figured out the antidote.
我好像研制出解药了呢
Or maybe not.
好像没有呢
Thank you for the hat!
谢谢您的帽子哟
Thank you for the hard candy.
谢谢您的硬糖哟
Great stories, granny Buttercup.
故事很棒 毛毛奶奶
All right.
好啦
Tomorrow, I'll tell you
明天 我会跟你们讲
about the battle with the plutonians.
与冥王星人的战役哟
Darn these dentures!
这该死的假牙
Here, grandma Buttercup.
给您 毛毛奶奶
I also got you some denture cream...
我带来了假牙固定膏哟
Same as my Nana.
跟我奶奶用的一样
Stronger than mega glue.
比超级胶水都好用
Thanks, sport!
谢了 小伙子
Who knew being super-old would get us so much street cred?
当一个老太太 居然也能受欢迎呀
Still, what I wouldn't give
不过 只要能再年轻一次
to have one more stab at youth again.
我愿意付出所有
Nothing, mom. Just walking the dog.
我什么都没做啦 妈妈 只是在遛狗
Or should I say he is walking Mojo.
或者我该说 他在遛魔人啾啾呢
What's that?
您说什么
Uh, yeah, of course, I'm getting you a birthday present.
当然啦 我会给您准备生日礼物哒
Powerpuff girls!
飞天小女警们
Mojo!
魔人啾啾
You are wrinkly old ladies!
你们变成满脸皱纹的老女人啦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表