剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I meant debate! Yeah.
我是说辩论 期待呀
Oh, here comes our first contender!
第一位竞争者入场啦
And here comes Morbucks!
多金公主也入场啦
Let's get political!
一起玩政♥治♥吧
Morbucks!
多金公主万岁
Let's see what Matt Manser's got up his sleeve!
接下来看看 马特·曼瑟带来什么惊喜呢
Oh, hey, everyone!
大家好呀
I didn't know we were supposed to plan anything!
我都不知道 还得准备东西呢
Hey, guys, they forgot to get me a podium,
嘿 伙计们 他们忘记给我准备讲台啦
but that's okay.
不过无所谓啦
I brought my own.
我自己带来啦
Let's get right into the debate.
我们现在开始辩论吧
First off, I'd like to say how grateful I am to be here.
首先 我很荣幸 能站在这里
Yeah? Well, I'm even more grateful.
是吗 我感觉更荣幸呢
Well, I'm the most grateful!
那我就感觉最荣幸
Well, I'm most grateful times infinity!
我才感觉最最最荣幸
I'm most grateful times infinity... plus one!
我才感觉最最最最荣幸 比你多一个
Well, in the spirit of friendship, I...
本着友好的精神 我...
Listen up, Blossom. This election is mine!
听好了 花花 我赢定了
We'll see about that!
等着瞧吧
Blossryuken!
花花回击
Whoa! Looks like Morbucks is down for the count!
看来多金公主倒下了 准备倒数
Wait. What's this?
等等 什么情况
Looks like Morbucks is back in business!
多金公主又站起来啦
Now this is a debate!
这才叫辩论嘛
As Blossom's campaign managers, should we get in there?
作为花花的竞选管理 我们该加入吗
Yes. Yes, we should.
没错 是该加入呢
Do you smell what the Powerpuff Girls are cooking?
你闻到飞天小女警们 带来的威胁气息了吗
Yeah, I do. And it's coming from your butt!
闻到了 从屁♥股♥出来的气息吧
Who's got the power? We got the power
♪ 谁有超能力呀 ♪ ♪ 我们就是超能力者 ♪
I'd like to open up the floor to questions now.
现在欢迎大家提问哟
I love politics! Whoo-hoo!
我爱死政♥治♥啦
I'd... never... vote... for... Morbucks!
我... 永远... 也不会... 给多金公主... 投票
Oh, Bubbles!
泡泡呀
I'll let you pet my tiger if you vote for me.
如果你给我投票 我就让你摸摸老虎噢
You can't buy me, Morbucks!
别想收买♥♥我 多金公主
I'll let you pet him twice. Done!
你可以摸两次哟 成交
Bubbles, if you vote for me...
泡泡 如果你给我投票...
we can have cookies for breakfast!
我们早餐可以吃小甜饼哟
Cookies!
小甜饼耶
I'll mail you boxes of puppies!
我会给你寄一箱小狗狗
Puppies!
小狗狗耶
I'll clean your room!
我会给你打扫房♥间
I'll buy you a theme park.
我会给你买♥♥个主题公园
I'll do all your chores!
我会替你干所有的家务
I'll print money with your face on it.
我会把你的脸印在钱上
I'll do your homework forever!
我给你写一辈子的作业
I'll buy you better sisters!
我给你买♥♥两个更好的姐妹
Ugh! I don't know who to vote for!
我不知道要投票给谁啦
I hate politics!
我讨厌政♥治♥啦
Looks like she's turned into some kind of political dinosaur!
看来她变成了某种 政♥治♥恐龙呀
Yeah.
是呀
Vote for this!
来啊 投票啊
Oh, looks like I lost her vote.
看来她这一票 指望不上了
You're not gonna get any votes!
才不会有人给你投票呢
Well, at least I'm not the... Queen!
至少我可没有自称... 皇后噢
You all have very good points,
你们说的都很有道理呢
but I have a slightly different angle on this.
但我对此事 有不同的看法
Politics isn't about how other people are doing
政♥治♥并不关乎其他人
the wrong things,
所做的错事
but how we can work together to make things right.
而是我们要同心协力 将坏事变好事
With all of us on the same team,
如果我们同在一支队伍
there's no problem we can't handle!
所有问题 都能迎仍而解
Now, let's make this school a better place!
共同携手 将学校变得更加美好吧
He's right.
他说得对呀
Politics isn't about fighting or money.
政♥治♥跟斗争和金钱无关
It's about working together.
政♥治♥是要一起合作
The way I've been acting, I don't deserve to be president.
我一直以来的表现 不配当主席
I hereby pull out of the presidential race,
我特此宣布 退出主席竞选
and I back Matt Manser!
并且全力支持马特·曼瑟
Wait. We're not fighting anymore?
等等 我们不打架了吗
Well, there's always next year.
明年还会有机会哒
Don't worry, you'll always be the...
别担心 你永远都是我的...
Queen to me.
女皇哟
Very funny. Hiya, Blossom.
真好笑 你好呀 花花
Hi, Matt. Congratulations on winning the election.
你好呀 马特 恭喜赢得竞选
And thanks for supporting the protractor initiative
也谢谢你 代替我支持了
in my stead. Of course!
量角器倡议 这是我该做的
I mean, without angles, life is pretty pointless, am I right?
我是说 没了角度 生活就毫无意义了 对吧
Aah! The bats have multiplied!
蝙蝠数量激增啦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表