剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Prison?!
监狱
And has kidnapped the powerpuff girls.
并且绑♥架♥了飞天小女警们
Kidnapped the powerpuff girls?!
飞天小女警们被绑♥架♥啦
More news at 11:00.
更多资讯在十一点播出
Next up, cute kittens playing.
接下来 萌猫玩耍
Kittens!
猫咪
Wait, kidnapped the powerpuff girls?!
等等 飞天小女警们被绑♥架♥啦
Sweet salami, what am I gonna do?
我的天呀 我该怎么办呀
I know. I'll call the powerpuff girls.
我知道啦 打给飞天小女警们
No. I should call the mayor.
不行 我应该打给市长呀
No. I'm the mayor.
不对 我就是市长呀
Ooh! I should call Miss Bellum.
我该打给贝伦小姐
Oh, this is all my fault!
这都是我的错
If I weren't so irresponsible, this wouldn't have happened.
如果我负责一点 这事就不会发生啦
Founding fathers, what should I do?
开国元勋们 我该怎么办呀
True courage comes from within.
真正的勇气 是由内而外的
What?
你说什么
You want to be a man?
你想成为真正的男人吗
Then put on a skirt and get out there!
那你穿上裙子 出门就好啦
A true hero must embrace his destiny.
真正的英雄 必须接受自己的使命
I know what I have to do.
我知道该做什么了
Get my picture taken.
给自己拍一张照挂上
No! It is time to mayor up.
不 到市长该出手的时候啦
Oh, right!
对呀
Uh, "Mayor up." Uh, thanks, Sam.
"市长出手" 谢了 山姆
Time to get this party started!
是时候该我出击啦
Ooh, Barbie, killer idea to bring this fashion video game
芭比 把这个潮流电玩 带来巢穴的主意
to the hideout.
真是棒极了
You're right.
你说得对
This tasteless bunny hat has got to go.
我们得去掉 这顶没品位的兔兔帽
Delete!
删除
No!
不要呀
I'd kick your fashionista butts
如果我没这么累 我一定要
if I wasn't so tired.
踢你的时尚屁♥股♥
Not in those mid-'90s throwbacks you're wearing.
就凭你穿的九十年代 中期复古队服吗 别想了
That vat of molten polyester
那一桶滚烫的聚酯颜料
is gonna put you puffs out of style permanently.
会把你们这些小女警们 永远踢出时尚界
Prepare to dye, powerpuff girls.
准备受染吧 飞天小女警们
And by that, I mean tie-dyed.
我说的可是扎染哟
Get ready for the clearance bin, fashionistas.
准备好清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥吧 时尚达人们
Is it the polyester fumes,
是聚酯颜料的热气缘故吗
or does that action guy look like the mayor?
还是那个动作片男主 看起来很像市长
Dude, that is the mayor.
天呀 那就是市长呀
Whoa. Split-kick combo.
这是分踢连击呢
Nice.
真棒
Help, mayor!
救命 市长
Hold on, girls!
坚持住 姑娘们
You want to know the real reason
你想知道女士们
ladies wear heels?
穿高跟鞋的真正原因吗
Get over here.
你给我过来吧
Oh, no!
不要呀
Tie-dye!
扎染
I'm... I'm... tacky!
我... 好俗气呀
Powerpuff girls, are you all right?
飞天小女警们 你们没事吧
Mayor, you saved us.
市长 你救了我们
Well, girls, I'm just glad you're safe.
姑娘们 真高兴你们没事
All right girls, time to level up.
好了 姑娘们 打怪升级的时候到啦
Mayor, are you all right?
市长 你还好吗
Oh, girls, uh, what's going on?
姑娘们 发生什么事啦
Uh, where are we?
我们在哪里呀
Don't say anything, mayor.
别说啦 市长
We're sorry.
我们很抱歉
We were being irresponsible in our responsibilities
我们非常不负责
of being responsible protectors of the city.
没有履行保护城市的职责
Basically, we really junked this one.
本质上来说 我们这回真的搞砸了
So, thanks for saving us, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢您救了我们 市长先生
I saved you?
我救了你们吗
Seriously, where are we?
说真的 我们在哪里呀
And so once again, the day is saved,
小镇村平静的一天又过去啦
thanks to the powerpuff girls and the action mayor.
感谢飞天小女警和市长的努力
I knew you'd do just fine.
我就知道你会没事哒
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表