剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Bubbles!
泡泡
Huh? I thought it through,
我想过了
and I think regular Blossom
我觉得正常形态的花花
would let it slide.
会顺其自然啦
She would?
是吗
Uh... Fine, maybe not.
好吧 可能不会
Blossom smash!
花花 猛击
Smash face.
面部猛击
Good job, Bubbs.
干得好 泡泡
Okay, so let's see now.
好啦 我来看看
Ha. Problem solved.
问题解决啦
You're not the only genius around here, Blossom.
你才不是这里 唯一的天才呢 花花
But alas, what is genius?
但是 唉 什么是天才呀
Is it the sprouting forth of word from the subconscious?
是从潜意识中萌发出的词汇吗
Or is it simply an affect
还是因为文明
developed by the cunning of civilization?
巧妙的发展 而诞生的产物呢
Aw, man!
我的天啊
She's worse than before!
她比之前那个还糟糕呢
Yeah, this Blossom wants to smash our minds.
是呀 这个花花想敲碎 我们的思想呢
Girls, your sandwiches are ready.
姑娘们 三明治做好了哟
Here you go, girls.
给 姑娘们
Hunger of the body is but temporary.
身体的饥饿只是一时
But the thirst for knowledge is eternal.
但对知识的渴求 是永恒的
Wait a minute.
等等
You didn't think I'd notice.
你们以为我没发现吗
I forgot the drinks.
我忘记拿饮料啦
Silly me.
我真是笨呢
I'll be right back.
我马上回来哟
Uh, and bring more sandwiches, please!
麻烦再做点三明治哟
And take your time!
慢慢来哟
Okay, I got it all figured out now.
好了 现在我弄明白了
Onward! To sandwiches!
朝着三明治前进
Wow, Blossom.
哇 花花
You're looking quite heroic.
你看起来真有英雄气概呢
More sandwiches, please.
再做点三明治好吗
More, please!
麻烦再来点
More, please! More, please!
我们还要啦 我们还要啦
More. More.
还要 还要
More...
还要...
More... More...
还要... 还要...
Can we have more sandwiches, please?
我们能再吃点三明治吗
Looks like I'll have to go to the store
看来我必须去趟商店
to get more sandwiches.
再买♥♥点三明治了呢
Any requests?
你们还要别的吗
Blergyfergadum.
宇宙无敌大汉堡
You got it.
好的
Oh, man.
天呀
We got to figure this thing out.
我们必须搞懂这个玩意
Yeah, I can't eat any more sandwiches.
是呀 我已经吃不下三明治啦
Well, there's only one thing left to do.
那只有最后一个办法了
RoboBlossom evaluating area.
机器花花 正在评估当前区域
姐妹
检测到
身份
成功确认
Sisters detected.
检测到 姐妹
Oh, whew. She recognized us.
好险 她认出我们了
Activating sibling rivalry.
激活姐妹竞争模式
Wh... what?
你说... 什么
Why, Blossom?
为什么呀 花花
What did we ever do to you?
你为什么这样对我们呀
I have been programmed with this function
我被设置成有此功能
because you did not appreciate original Blossom
是因为你们并不欣赏
for being a level-headed leader.
原版头脑清醒的领袖花花
Oh, yeah.
是噢
Also because Buttercup takes too long in the bathroom.
还因为毛毛占用厕所的时间太久了
Seriously, what are you doing in there?
讲真呀 你在里面干什么呢
Hey, my hair doesn't look like this on its own.
我的头发原本 可没这么有型哟
Enough.
够了
Who is boring now?
现在谁才无聊啊
Bloss, wait!
花花 等等
We're really sorry!
我们真的很抱歉
Yeah, we should have listened to you about...
是啊 我们应该听你说的...
Oh!... About leaving
不要乱碰
the professor's lab alone and stuff!
教授的实验室里的东西
Analyzing apology.
分♥析♥道歉中
Apology unaccepted.
拒绝接受道歉
I'll never call Blossom boring again after this.
这事之后 我再也不会说花花无聊了
That is right.
这就对了
I am not boring,
我不无聊
nor do I smell like an old shoe.
闻起来也不像旧鞋子
Well, I mean, are you sure?
这个 你确定吗
Annihilate!
消灭
Annihilate!
消灭
Annihilate!
消灭
Prepare for your doom.
你们准备受死吧
Girls, what are you doing?!
姑娘们 你们在干什么呢
Blossom, is that you?
花花 是你吗
Professor, look out! Professor, look out!
教授 小心 教授 小心
面部
正在进行:
面部识别
正在进行:
Father figure detected.
检测到 父亲形象
Must obey. Must seek approval.
必须服从 必须申请批准
Blossom, did you get a new haircut?
花花 你换发型了吗
Negative. Then that means...
不是 那就意味着...
You girls were playing in the lab!
你们在实验室里玩来着
We love you.
我们爱你哟
I hate cleaning.
我讨厌打扫卫生
Yeah, this is the worst punishment ever.
是啊 这真是最糟糕的惩罚啦
Well, that's what you get for not listening to me.
不听花花言 吃亏在眼前哟
We're sorry.
对不起啦
That's okay.
没事的
And just to prove there's no hard feelings,
为了证明 我没有在意
I made you some sandwiches.
我给你们做了三明治哟
If I see another sandwich in my life,
我这一辈子 再也不想
it'll be too soon.
看到三明治了
Did somebody order a sandwich?
有人点了三明治吗
Yep, too soon.
我话音才刚落呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表