剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Well, that's nice, but that's just a doll.
这的确很棒 但那只是个娃娃嘛
Would this machine work
这个机器能在
on real animals and real people?
真的人和动物身上生效吗
Yes, of course!
当然啦 没问题哒
Good!
太棒啦
Wha... what?
什... 什么
Dr. Kensington?!
怎么啦 肯辛顿博士
I am not Dr. Kensington.
我才不是 肯辛顿博士呢
It's the janitor!
这是清洁工呀
I'd prefer if you called me by my real name...
我更喜欢 你们叫我的真名
janitaur!
清洁马工
That takes some serious core strength.
这动作太要求 中枢肌肉力量啦
Oh, and he's a centaur, apparently.
很明显 他是个半马人嘛
W... what? How is this possible?
什... 什么 这怎么可能呢
Allow us to explain.
让我们来解释吧
According to our research,
根据我们的调查
the ghost horse started appearing
幽灵马的出现 是在
after the science fair explosion of 1992.
1992年科技展览会的爆♥炸♥之后
During which, the student who caused the explosion,
在此期间 造成此爆♥炸♥的学生
Wendell Feinstein... the most careless student in school...
温德尔·范因斯坦 他是学校 最粗心的学生...
disappeared!
而他却消失了
Sometime later, a new janitor was hired...
不久之后 我们就招了新清洁工
A janitor with a posterior most superior.
这个清洁工的臀部 非常引人注目
What? He had a giant butt!
什么意思 他的屁♥股♥特别大
That dude's the real ghost horse!
这个伙计 就是真正的幽灵马
Thanks for the introduction, girls.
谢谢你们的介绍 姑娘们
Now to unleash my plan,
现在该实行 我的计划啦
and make all of you half-animal freaks... like me!
把你们都变成 半人半动物的怪物 就和我一样
Why didn't you just have
你为何 不让我造一个
me build a machine to make you human again?
能把你重新 变回人类的机器呢
Oh! Why didn't I think of that!
我怎么 没想到这一点呢
Most careless student.
真是最粗心的学生呀
Oh, my gosh! They're so cute!
我的天呀 它们好可爱呀
Huh? I'm a bee?
啊 我成小蜜蜂啦
Yay! I'm a bee!
耶 我是小蜜蜂耶
Bubbs, no!
小泡 不
Wow. Awesome...
哇 真酷呀...
A flamingo.
我成火烈鸟啦
Watch out! Oh, boy!
小心 我的天呀
Excuse me.
不好意思
Okay, Janitaur, time to bring down the hammer!
好了 清洁马工 是时候砸下锤子啦
Help me!
快救我呀
I'm Dr. Kensington...
我是肯辛顿博士
the real Dr. Kensington!
真正的肯辛顿博士
Wait! You're the real Dr. Kensington?
等等 你就是真正的 肯辛顿博士吗
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呀
I can't believe it's really you!
我真不敢相信 真的是你耶
Sir, I just want to say...
先生 我只是想说...
Dr. Kensington!
肯辛顿博士
I will avenge thee in the name of science!
我会以科学之名 为你复仇哒
And now to turn all of Townsville into freaks like me!
现在我要去 把小镇村所有的人 都变成怪物啦
Bubbles, Buttercup, stop him!
泡泡 毛毛 快阻止他呀
Hello. I'm here to bug you!
你好呀 我是来烦你哒
Ugh, gross! Stop it! Go away!
真恶心 住手 给我滚开
Quit it! Knock it off!
别闹了 一边去
Grrrrr! Stop it!
给我住手呀
We did it!
我们成功啦
It doesn't matter!
没关系
There's no way to reverse the effects now!
反正现在也不能 把你们变回原形啦
Or is there?!
真的是这样吗
You forgot, I'm an ort-ver achiever!
你忘了吧 我才是发明者哟
Whoa, sweet!
哇 真棒呀
You! You! That's right!
你 你居然 没错
I knew the ray was too dangerous,
我知道这种射线 非常危险
so I built a second device to reverse the effects.
所以我造了 另一个还原射线
No!
不
When you get a chance, could you sweep this mess up?
等你有空了 能把这里 打扫干净吗
Thanks.
谢谢啦
And so the winner
所以 这次
of the science fair and blue ribbon award goes to...
科技展览会的胜利者 和蓝带的最终得主是...
Aw. I don't deserve to win.
我不值得 成为赢家啦
Bubbles and Buttercup!
泡泡和毛毛
Aw. I kind of thought I was still gonna win.
我还以为 自己会赢呢
Bubbles and Buttercup's project
泡泡和毛毛的项目
was not only proven through... ahem...
不仅证明了...
a form of scientific method,
一种科学方法
it also didn't compromise their scientific integrity.
并且也没有危害到 她们对科研的诚信态度
I couldn't agree more, doctor Kensington, PH.D!
我真是太赞同啦 肯辛顿博士
But...
但是...
Is this really the end of the mystery?
这真的就是 神秘的根源吗
Or is this not the real Dr. Kensington, either?
或者 他也不是真正的 肯辛顿博士呢
Er, what?!
你说什么
Guys, stop!
伙计们 住手呀
Remove your mask, imposter!
摘下面具吧 你这个骗子
I'm not an imposter!
我不是骗子呀
Stupid science!
愚蠢的科技呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表