剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Professor, which says "Future elected official"...
教授 哪个更能彰显 "未来当选官员"的风范呀
Fire truck red, or candy apple red?
消防车红 还是苹果糖红
Ugh, I don't know, Blossom,
我不知道呀 花花
they're both lovely.
两个都很可爱呢
Please hold still, Buttercup!
拜托别动啦 毛毛
This sweater is itchy! Ugh, please.
这毛衣弄得我浑身痒 拜托啦
I'd like to have this cowlick under con
为了今年的年鉴照片
for at least one school picture day.
我想把你的鸡窝头弄顺了
I think I'll go with rocket red...
我还是选火箭红吧
For perseverance in the face of adversity!
为了在逆境中 从不低头的精神
Ow! Stop!
噢 给我住手啦
What's the point?!
这到底有何意义呢
School photos are the worst!
我最讨厌拍年鉴照片啦
No one ever looks good in them.
没人能被拍得好看啦
Yeah. No one but you-know-who.
是呀 除了一个人 你知道的哟
Oh my! Is it school picture day?
天呀 今天要拍年鉴照片吗
I completely forgot!
我都忘得一干二净啦
Can't get it fixed or not
# 或许无法修整好呢 #
Come and get it, workin' hot
# 来吧宝贝 性感热辣 #
When he photographs me,
他给我拍照的时候
I feel like Miguel really captures the essence of my face.
米格尔好像 抓住了我 相貌的精髓
Next!
下一位
You're not Miguel.
你不是米格尔呀
Nope. I'm his replacement.
没错 我是他的接♥班♥人
I just got promoted from the cafeteria.
我刚从食堂 升职过来哒
B... b... b... but... Ah, relax, kid.
但... 但是 放轻松 孩子
Any dumb-dumb can work a camera these days.
现在谁都能当摄影师啦
Now tilt your head this way,
现在 头向那边倾一点
reach that shoulder to the sky, and say "Give me the sauce!"
把肩膀耸上天 然后说 "给我点好料"
Tilt head... r... raise shoulder?
扭头 耸... 耸肩吗
Give me the what?
给我点什么来着
What?
怎么啦
No way!
难以置信
You took a bad school photo?
你的年鉴照片 居然也能这么丑
Give it back!
快还给我啦
And not just bad,
而且不仅丑
probably the worst school photo ever!
这可能是 最差劲的年鉴照片啦
Don't cry, dude... it's funny.
别哭嘛 姐们 这挺搞笑哒
I don't want it to be funny!
我不想要搞笑照片嘛
I want it to be cute!
人家想要可爱的照片啦
Bubbles, it's okay.
泡泡 没事哒
Yeah, nobody bats 1,000.
没人能每次 都拍出好照片
I mean, this is the first year
我的意思是 你看我
that mine actually turned out okay.
今年是第一次 拍出能看的照片呢
I've never felt so ugly before.
我从未感觉 自己这么丑过
Bubbles, it's not that big a deal.
泡泡 这没什么哒
You could just do retakes.
你可以再拍一次嘛
No retakes this year, kiddos!
毛孩子们 今年不能重拍啦
I just got fired!
因为我刚被炒啦
The world works in mysterious ways!
世事总是出乎意料哟
I'm gonna be ugly forever!
我要丑一辈子啦
You're not ugly, Bubbles.
你才不丑呢 泡泡
Come on, you just need a little pick-me-up.
好啦 你只需要 小改造一下啦
We'd like a fresh new look for our sister here.
我们想给姐妹 弄个新造型呢
Great, and how much are you girls looking to spend today?
好极了 你们的预算是多少呢
Oh, well... um...
这个嘛
I have a free burger coupon you can have.
我有一张免费的 汉堡折扣券
Ooh, I'll go get our apprentice stylist.
我去叫实习造型师 来招待你们吧
Hello!
你们好呀
You again?!
怎么又是你呀
How did you get this job?
你怎么得到 这份工作的呀
Oh, come on!
这有什么难的呀
Any dumb-dumb with a pair of scissors can cut hair.
现在谁都能当理发师啦
Shut your eyes, kid. Let's do this.
闭上眼睛 毛孩子 我们开始啦
I can fix this.
我能帮你补救一下
I can... got it!
我能 找到了
Totally Tiffany's makeup starter kit for girls!
蒂凡尼的新手化妆盒
Wait, didn't that stuff get recalled?
等一下 这个产品 已经被召回了吧
Something about horrible allergic reactions?
说是会产生 严重的过敏反应呢
Eh, I'm sure it's fine!
我敢肯定 不会有事哒
Now hold still and let Tiffany work her magic.
现在别动 让蒂凡尼施展魔法吧
Professor!
教授
This will get the swelling under control.
这个会帮助消肿哒
There now.
这样就行啦
Professor, am I not the cute one anymore?
教授 我现在还是 可爱的小女警吗
"The cute one"?
"可爱的小女警"
Yeah, you know, Blossom is the smart one,
是呀 花花是聪明的小女警
Buttercup is the cool one.
毛毛是炫酷的小女警
If I'm not the cute one, what am I?
如果我不是 可爱的小女警 那我是什么呀
Oh, Bubbles.
哦 泡泡
Being cute is such a small part
可爱只是你 惊艳人格中
of the amazing person you are.
很小的一部分啦
But between you and me,
但是悄悄告诉你
you're the cutest one in the whole wide world.
你是世界上 最可爱的姑娘啦
You mean it?
您说真的吗
Yeah! You're right!
对呀 您说得对
I'm not gonna let this get me down!
我不会被 这点小事打败哒
Um, Bubbles, you're heading right for the...
泡泡 你马上就要撞到
Good thing those were just baby teeth, huh?
好消息是 撞掉的只是乳牙啦
Bubbles! We got you some ice cream!
泡泡 我们给你买♥♥了冰淇淋哟
We didn't know what flavor you'd want...
我们不知道 你想吃什么口味
So we got all of them!
所以我们买♥♥了 所有的口味哟
Aw! Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们啦
I'm actually feeling a lot better.
我现在感觉好多啦
What? Is it bad?
怎么啦 看起来很糟糕吗
N... no!
没... 没有
Yes! Dude, yes, it is!
是啊 姐们 简直糟透啦
Buttercup!
毛毛
I can't lie!
我没法说谎嘛
What is that thing?! It's hideous!
那是什么东西呀 这也太丑啦
Keep driving... for the love of humanity... keep driving!
快开车 当个好人 千万别停呀
I'm... I'm...
我... 我
I'm a monster!
我是个怪物呀
What? No!
你说什么 才不是呢
It's true.
是真的
I'm a monster.
我是个怪物呀
An ugly, hideous monster!
一个丑陋吓人的怪物呀
Dude, this is all in your head.
姐们 你在乱想啦
Bubbles, you're being kind of crazy.
泡泡 你有点不正常了吧
Oh! So now you think I'm ugly and crazy!
是呀 现在你觉得 我又丑又疯啦
I've always just been the cute one to you.
对你们来说 我一直都很可爱
And now that I'm not cute, you think I'm worthless! Right?
现在我不可爱啦 就没有价值啦 是吗
Ha. All right, girls, I think it's time to go home now.
好啦 姑娘们 是时候该回家啦
Home?
回家
Home?
回家
I'm never going home!
我永远不会回家啦
Never!
永远不会啦
Never!
永远都不
So...
那...
Can we eat her ice cream?
我们能吃了 她的冰淇淋吗
I have become darkness... it inhabits me now.
我已经黑化了... 黑暗和我融为了一体
Cast out by society... shunned, rejected.
我被社会抛弃... 被大家避开 被排斥
I will have my vengeance.
我会报仇的
There's only one place I can go now.
现在我只能去 一个地方了
Well... this is awkward.
这也太奇怪啦
Come now.
来吧
Tell Mojo what's on your mind.
告诉魔人啾啾 你在想什么呢
Well...
这个嘛...
I want to wreak vengeance on those who have forsaken me!
我要报复那些 抛弃我的人
So...
所以...
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表