剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
Who's got the power?
♪ 谁有超能力呀 ♪
We got the power!
♪ 我们有超能力呀 ♪
Here's the time to shine when you're fighting crime.
♪ 勇斗罪犯 展现自我 ♪
Power it up.
♪ 超能力准备 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Who's got, who's got, who's got the power!
♪ 谁有 谁有 谁有超能力呀 ♪
a Powerpuff goal
♪ 这是小女警的目标呀 ♪
姑姑
世界上最好的
Guys! You got to help me!
伙计们 你们得帮帮我
They're after me! Aah!
有人在追我啦
Donny, what's the matter?
唐尼 怎么了呀
No time to explain.
我没时间解释了
Take only what's important to you...
快拿上重要的东西...
like this used tissue or this flashlight
比如这个用过的纸巾 或者这个手电筒
or this second-place macaroni sculpture.
或是这个亚军通心粉奖杯
Okay, Donny, deep breaths.
好啦 唐尼 深呼吸
Just tell us who's after you.
到底谁在追你呀
Oh, nobody...
也不是什么大人物啦
just the most dangerous force in all of Unicorn Land!
只不过是独角兽国里 最危险的势力而已
Donny, stop.
唐尼 冷静
There's no reason to panic.
你没必要紧张啦
Except every reason!
当然需要紧张啦
Quick, start running in circles and screaming.
快 快开始绕着圈跑 然后大喊大叫
Well, whatever happened, you're safe now.
好啦 不管发生了什么事情 你现在安全啦
You're with the Powerpuff Girls.
你和飞天小女警们在一起呢
Whew. You're probably right.
是呀 你说得也没错呢
I was worried they followed me here,
我还担心他们 会追到这里来呢
but now I realize there's no way
但我现在意识到 这是不可能的
they could possibly figure out that I came here
他们不可能会知道 我会来这里
to hide with my BFF, Bubbles,
找我最好的朋友 泡泡
at the only place I know outside Unicorn Land.
虽然这里是独角兽国外面 我唯一知道的地方
I'm safe... probably forever.
我安全了... 应该不会再有危险啦
Sugar.
糖
Spice.
香料
Everything nice.
所有美好的事物
Wimp.
懦夫
Target acquired.
目标锁定
Donny the unicorn, prepare to be destroyed!
独角兽唐尼 准备受死吧
That's him!
就是他
He's the one who's been chasing me!
就是他一直在追我
Ooh, I like his jacket.
哦 我喜欢他的外套呢
You know, I said the exact same thing
其实吧 我第一次见到他的时候
when I first saw him, and I got to tell you...
说了同样的话呢 而且我得告诉你...
Hey, Robodork!
嗨 机器大傻子
If you want Donny,
如果你想抓走唐尼
you're gonna have to go through us.
必须先过我们这一关
That won't be a problem.
这完全没有问题
You can run, but you...
你们可以逃跑 但你们...
Good idea! Let's run!
好主意 我们快跑
Dog pile!
团团抱咯
Ugh, what happened?
什么情况呀
Where are we?
我们在哪里呀
Bowling!
保龄球
Donny, I didn't know you could teleport.
唐尼 你居然会瞬间移♥动♥耶
Yeah, I can teleport lots of places,
是呀 我可以瞬移去 好多地方呢
just as long as they're bowling alleys.
只要那里有保龄球场
I call the piggy ball!
我要用这个猪猪球
Ooh, let me polish it up with Mr. Used Tissue.
哦 我用用过的纸巾给你擦擦
That's why it pays to pack the essentials.
正因如此 我们得拿上 重要的东西呢
No bowling!
不许打保龄球
Way to run away, Blockhead!
跑得真快啊 你个笨蛋
Now the robot thinks we're wusses.
现在那个机器人 肯定觉得我们是懦夫
Why you got to be such a chicken?
你为什么要 像只小鸡一样唯唯诺诺呀
I'm not a chicken.
我才不是小鸡呢
I just have chicken-like qualities.
我只不过很有演小鸡的天赋啦
Donny, it's time to tell us what's going on.
唐尼 到底发生什么事情了呀
All right.
好吧我说
But you better go to the bathroom now...
但你们最好现在 先去趟卫生间...
I don't want to have to stop my story in the middle.
我可不想中途被打断
Tell us already!
你就赶紧讲吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
It all started back in Unicorn Land.
故事得从独角兽国开始讲起
Unicorn Land
♪ 独角兽国 ♪
My buds and I were playing Frolic Ball.
当时我和小伙伴们 在玩欢乐球
Come on, people, let me see some frolicking out there.
快点 伙计们 我们快点开始欢乐吧
Oh, I got it!
哦 让我来
Oh, no.
哦 不
The ball went into the Ancient Cursed Dark Forest of Darkness.
球被踢进了 具有古老诅咒的黑暗森林里
I'll get it!
我去捡好啦
All right, ball, I'm gonna find you!
好了 欢乐球 我会找到你哒
Nothin' gets past ol' Hawkeye Donny the Hawk-A-Corn.
什么都逃不过 鹰眼独角兽唐尼 犀利的眼眸哟
Again?
还有呀
Come on.
差不多行了吧
More?!
怎么还有
Hi, ball!
嗨 小球球
What?
什么情况
The mirror glowed with a ghostly energy.
那面镜子 散发着幽幽的光
A voice whispered from the void, "Donny... Donny..."
有个飘渺的声音在低语 "唐尼... 唐尼"
Wait! I gots to potty.
等下 人家想去嘘嘘
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Okay. I'm done.
好了 我上完啦
So, there I was, in front of the mirror.
我就在那里 站在镜子前
It was calling to me.
它在召唤我
This mirror clearly contains a powerful force!
那面镜子肯定蕴藏着 强大的力量
I knew what I had to do.
我知道自己该做什么
Nice one, Donny.
这个鬼脸不错 唐尼
But if you think that's good, check this one out.
但如果你觉得 这就算好了 再看看这个鬼脸
Hi, there!
嗨 你们好呀
My name's Donny the unicorn.
我是独角兽唐尼
At that moment,
就在那一刻
I knew I was looking at beings of pure evil.
我反应过来 他们是世界上 最邪恶的生灵
So I did what any brave soul would do.
所以我做了勇敢之人 会做的事情
Get him!
抓住他
And then that killer-corn thing was like, "Pew! Pew! Pew!"
然后那个杀角兽 就对我一阵乱射
And I was like, "Aah! Aah! Aah!"
然后我就大叫逃跑
And you were like, "Well, I don't know,"
然后你们就满脸迷茫
and then, "Brrrnnn," And we're here!
然后我就一传送 我们就到这了
Oh, Donny, you did the brave thing...
哦 唐尼 你当时真勇敢呢...
by running away like a coward.
你像个懦夫一样逃跑了
Seems like a trend with you.
他和你真是差不多呢
We'll find a way to fix this.
我们会想办法解决的
And kick some butt in the process.
解决的时候 再狠揍几个人
Donny, as I speak,
唐尼 在我说话之时
my master is destroying your home world
我的主人正在摧毁你的家乡
of Unicorn Land.
独角兽国
Surrender now...
马上投降吧...
and I shall annihilate you quickly.
我会给你个 痛快的了结
Hey, guys, how about we check out the cool bowling alley
嘿 姐♥妹♥们♥ 要不我们去看看 小城村那个
over in Citiesville?!
很酷的保龄球场吧
That's far, right? And away we go!
那里很远 对吧 我们快走吧
Not this time, Wimpicorn!
这次不能跑了 怂角兽
Let's show that ro-butt
得让这个机器大笨蛋看看
how we do things on this side of the rainbow.
我们这个世界 是怎么处理问题的
Don't worry, Don-Bon. We got this.
别担心 唐宝 我们来处理
And I'll get the snacks!
那我去买♥♥零食啦
Yeah! Go, Powerpuff Girls!
加油 冲啊 飞天小女警们
That's what I call three strikes, you turkey.
这就叫三振出局 你个蠢货
Nice.
漂亮
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表